LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

What if Dwight Howard went to....

I know everyone is saying that Dwight is 1000% going to the Lakers and a few people say New Jersey. I however have a better destination for him a place where he can win multiple championships.

The Oklahoma City Thunder.

Can you even imagine these team???

PG Westbrook
    SG ????
    SF Durant
    PF Ibaka
    C Howard

I am sure you would have to give up Harden and picks but it would be worth it. I am also sure you would have to eat the contract of Gilbert Arenes.

I know Dwight wants to go to LA for the spotlight and be in Hollywood, but man if he wants to win championships and own a City go to Oklahoma City.

what do you guys think?

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Um i think it would be Chicago not OKC he would go to. He already lives in a small market town, he is not gonna jump to another one! Noah, and Gibson, plus picks will get it done if they are going to trade him.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oklahoma City makes a lot of sense. Durant will be there for a long time. L.A doesn't make any sense. Kobe will be done for good in 2 years.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

A lot of teams that would be title contenders with Dwight Howard. Put him on the Spurs, Clippers, 76ers, Atlanta, Knicks, and all of them would be perennial contenders.

What about Portland? Aldridge & Howard would be the best front line by far.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16209

he is going to...................................... .........................cleveland

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and how exactly is OKC supposed to be able to get him? Do you understand how the NBA salary cap works?

OKC doesn't even have close to anything to trade for him.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Everyone wants to play in LA. He'll end up in a Laker uniform.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

NBA free agency is a joke nowadays I hope Lebron and Howard and Paul and all those guys trying to move never win. Bulls, Blazers and Thunder will dominate that decade hopefully

Tilt360
    Tilt360's Avatar Become A Pro!

Howard is not gonna stay with the Magic. If I was the GM I would trade Howard to Cleveland and get the two pick from this year draft and plus.