THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you fuks really think that things would be different now if McCain had been elected??? Although that was impossible

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lots of Obama haters on the radio. It's amazing how much hate there is in this world for a patriot like President Obama who doesn't budge to the demands of the mega rich and the masons but instead is fighting to save the middle class of our country from extinction.
    This

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Lots of Obama haters on the radio. It's amazing how much hate there is in this world for a patriot like President Obama who doesn't budge to the demands of the mega rich and the masons but instead is fighting to save the middle class of our country from extinction.
    What demands of the mega rich?

Are you drunk?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    I don't recall ever hearing any hate directed to GWB or even Clinton for that matter.

Get fukkin real you whiners.
    Racial hatred is whole different animal.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Racial hatred is whole different animal.
    I hate him because he's an idiot, not because he's black. Most people who don't like him would agree.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    I hate him because he's an idiot, not because he's black. Most people who don't like him would agree.
    Don't care about his race or gender

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I can tell you don't like him because of his policies, etc. But many people don't like him because his skin color... And you can tell, over the birther, Muslim, etc theories.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Don't care about his race or gender
    You shouldn't care at all.

rsnnh12

I can tell you don't like him because of his policies, etc. But many people don't like him because his skin color... And you can tell, over the birther, Muslim, etc theories.
    Oh I agree, there definitely are a group that hate him based on race (or perceived race/religion). Quite honestly, they piss me off more than anyone, because they don't want to discuss the issues. Dislike a politician for his policies, not his skin color or religion (assuming it doesn't control his policies)

I'm sure some minorities used race as a reason to hate Bush too though, right? Unfortunately, the media focuses on the most vocal, not the most sane :/

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

What demands of the mega rich? Are you drunk?
    rsnnh if u really think that congress isnt held to ransom by the mega rich then seriously dude u need to go out into the real world and understand to what extent yours and our politicians are held to ransom by these people...Y do u think 95% of the wealth is distributed amongst the top 5%?

There called personal agendas and the rich know how to manipulate this to their advantage. Money talks louder than words ever could pal...

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    rsnnh if u really think that congress isnt held to ransom by the mega rich then seriously dude u need to go out into the real world and understand to what extent yours and our politicians are held to ransom by these people...Y do u think 95% of the wealth is distributed amongst the top 5%?

There called personal agendas and the rich know how to manipulate this to their advantage. Money talks louder than words ever could pal...
    The biggest reason is because those people are the best at what they do. Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, all those guys got rich because they are fukking amazing at their craft. That has nothing to do with the government.

Now, I fully support hedge fund managers being taxed like everyone else, with their salaries being income rather than capital gains, but that's as far as I go. Many of those mega rich are genuinely good people, who donate ridiculous amounts of money to charity every year and will when they die too. Even Buffett, who thinks they should be taxed more, says most are good people. The mega rich are not our problem, its the ones who leech off everyone else that are the problem.

ACoochy

The biggest reason is because those people are the best at what they do. Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, all those guys got rich because they are fukking amazing at their craft. That has nothing to do with the government. Now, I fully support hedge fund managers being taxed like everyone else, with their salaries being income rather than capital gains, but that's as far as I go. Many of those mega rich are genuinely good people, who donate ridiculous amounts of money to charity every year and will when they die too. Even Buffett, who thinks they should be taxed more, says most are good people. The mega rich are not our problem, its the ones who leech off everyone else that are the problem.
    It has everyhting to do with the government. Believe me, if Gov didnt want these businesses operating they would simply shut them down by creating regulation that would make it illegal for them to operate (ie same deal with US players not being able to gamble. Took your rights away without needing to explain) China are the experts in this.

Many rich are good ppl just as many rich arent (think oil companies, mining companies etc) and its these rich who have ill intent contained within their agendas that are the problem, for these are the corporations that hold REAL power. Proof of this is louisiana oil spill....So what exactly happened to BP there?? Fines and thats it. And BP are still screwing over the victims of this tragedy.

Look at the 2nd wave of mortgage defaults and what the banks have done in order to get their money back. Proven cases of fraudulent documents, syndicates of conspirators to help fix their mistakes. I could keep going for a long long time but theres no point. At what point do u cross the line between need and greed?

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    It has everyhting to do with the government. Believe me, if Gov didnt want these businesses operating they would simply shut them down by creating regulation that would make it illegal for them to operate (ie same deal with US players not being able to gamble. Took your rights away without needing to explain) China are the experts in this.

Many rich are good ppl just as many rich arent (think oil companies, mining companies etc) and its these rich who have ill intent contained within their agendas that are the problem, for these are the corporations that hold REAL power. Proof of this is louisiana oil spill....So what exactly happened to BP there?? Fines and thats it. And BP are still screwing over the victims of this tragedy.

Look at the 2nd wave of mortgage defaults and what the banks have done in order to get their money back. Proven cases of fraudulent documents, syndicates of conspirators to help fix their mistakes. I could keep going for a long long time but theres no point. At what point do u cross the line between need and greed?
    Everyone is greedy, though. Its human nature. The movie Wall Street has a great monologue in it about greed.

Lets just agree to disagree neither of us will change the others mind. I think the mega rich get too much shit as it is, and people wanting them to contribute even more than they already do, solely because of envy and misunderstanding. Not everyone, but many think that way.

Many people think that just raising taxes on the mega rich will solve our problems, and that is far from the truth.

ACoochy

Everyone is greedy, though. Its human nature. The movie Wall Street has a great monologue in it about greed. Lets just agree to disagree neither of us will change the others mind. I think the mega rich get too much shit as it is, and people wanting them to contribute even more than they already do, solely because of envy and misunderstanding. Not everyone, but many think that way. Many people think that just raising taxes on the mega rich will solve our problems, and that is far from the truth.
    Rsnnh there is a difference between raising taxes and accountability. Raising taxes wont work but a little corporate responsibility through independently adjudicated means can go along way to restoring the confidence of the people and making them realise that not all corporations are not only epresentative of themselves but the wider community in a uninhibited manner.

U do this and you'll in all probability find that alot of those disenchanted types will want to get off their arses and make a solid contribution to their community as its far easier to be mired in a negative psychological state than it is to be positive most of the time...Its a issue what envelopes the national psyche imo...

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

acoohy is right about one thing

there are litany of businesses in china that are total government monopolies , that would presumably never be open
    businesses that other countries take for granted to be relatively open and fair

this could happen in america

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    do you fuks really think that things would be different now if McCain had been elected??? Although that was impossible
    Exactly. There is virtually no difference between most Repubs and Democrats yet the ignorant sheep America's educational system keeps churning out has no clue.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

"I hate him because he's an idiot, not because he's black"

Too bad the OP does care about his race by pointing out an OP-ED section of a newspaper and made sure he said it was black writer who did it, so we cant call him out for being racist just like him. Lol@ tactics

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Is Obama's Magic gone?

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post

Yes it's gone

Thank you for answering the question

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Obama himself said, “…that after three years, if the economy wasn’t fixed he should be a one-term president.”

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Obama himself said, “…that after three years, if the economy wasn’t fixed he should be a one-term president.”
    let's hope he at least keeps this one promise

DwightShrute

You shouldn't care at all.
    I probably love the US more than you do

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I probably love the US more than you do
    My wound on my arm would say otherwise, costa rican Canadian.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-20-15 at 09:56 AM. Reason: image does not exist

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    Magic or not. If the Republicans nominate Rick Perry.. that all but ensures Obama's reelection.
    Correct

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    op is a re-TARD
    typical well thought out response......from lightfoot

I/O

the race card is the easiest for those a little slow to pull when they have nothing to add

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many people also voted for him and continue to support him strictly because of his skin color.
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave sharpcat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Many people also voted for him and continue to support him strictly because of his skin color.
    And who is that?? Blacks?? Whites have been voting %100 for a white president before Obama, so whats the point?

sharpcat

And who is that?? Blacks?? Whites have been voting %100 for a white president before Obama, so whats the point?
    96% of black voters voted for Obama compared to the 50-60% range that all other races split their votes on between the 2 candidates.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

96% of black voters voted for Obama compared to the 50-60% range that all other races split their votes on between the 2 candidates.
    Is that a surprise?? If you have been discriminated for 200+ years by a country and then have a chance to vote for a black for president, you wouldn't do it??

It's common sense, of course they will.

I/O

"The folks who are getting the free stuff, don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff, can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff, and the folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop.

And the folks who are getting the free stuff, want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

So... the people who are GETTING the free stuff, have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff, by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff, and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason?

The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 231 years ago. The number of people now in 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it."

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It justs shows you that black voters are smarter than whites. What sane person, whether black or white, would vote for McCain/Palin? That was the worst white people ticket since Dole/Kemp.

sharpcat

Is that a surprise?? If you have been discriminated for 200+ years by a country and then have a chance to vote for a black for president, you wouldn't do it??

It's common sense, of course they will.
    So you are saying that it is ok for blacks to like a presidential candidate because he is black but it is not ok for others to dislike him because he is black????????

Is something as important as a presidential election really the place for a race war???

I/O

It justs shows you that black voters are smarter than whites. What sane person, whether black or white, would vote for McCain/Palin? That was the worst ticket since Dole/Kemp.
    this is on point

First 123 Last