sdhoosier
    sdhoosier's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana -6.5

I'm new to this board but suggest taking a hard look at Indiana -6.5 vs Ball State at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy next weekend.

Former Sooner OC takes over as head man for the Hoosiers and looks to keep the positive momentum around the program going after receiving a pledge from #1 rated high school quarterback recruit Gunner Kiel who selected IU and Coach Kevin Wilson over powerhouse programs like Stoops at Oklahoma and Saban in Alabama.

Some risk as a new starter at QB has yet to be announced for Indiana this season but there's no question Wilson's creative hurry up O will put up plenty of points this season.

I've been tracking my alma mater all offseason and this looks like a pretty good value in a "road" game at a neutral site about 45 minutes from campus.

Hoping to get my college football season off to a strong start beginning with thus game.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

ill def look into this

didnt hear that about kiehl....props to him if he goes to IU....

similar situation around my parts..im a providence college fan...we just got a commitment from kris dunn....who some have rated as the top pg in his class...and others thought he would have made the jump definitley this year, as the top pg in his class, had he attended the prep school he was going to for his sr. year...instead he commited to providence and is staying home for his sr year in new london CT