Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post

possibly the most ironic post in the history of forumville

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I pace myself men

I do not get myself in the bizarre tussles with posters
    Sure buddy, sure ya dont.

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    no thanks, im not depositing 200 i dont have to get declined again and lou tell me to deposit at another place. Sorry i don't have written down when and where i joined what site. I thought sbr checked that and that is why i emailed them and went to live help to see which place i could deposit

Im not taking any chances on him saying to deposit at a so and so site , just like when he said use 5 dimes
    Really TT? 200 bucks is a big deal? who give a shit about 200 bucks, I piss 200 bucks.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

hubie you do realize you have not sent at least $200 to a book to become an SBR PRO as well right?

not saying you don't gamble but for you to call out TT is kind of funny as it seems he might have at least sent $200 to 5dimes thinking he was doing what he was supposed to do.

maybe that is all that TT has to spend and doesn't have an extra $200 around?

just saying....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

How hard it is to reapply like youve been told to a hundred times? If the money is in the account just go to the pro application page, click on the book you have the money in, put in your ID and click send or whatever.

What am I missing? I just re-upped my pro status and it took about 24 hours.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    How hard it is to reapply like youve been told to a hundred times? If the money is in the account just go to the pro application page, click on the book you have the money in, put in your ID and click send or whatever.

dr stale, knowing the betting prowess of anyone named "warrior" around here, that $200 was probably gone within 24 hours so reapplying wouldn't do any good...

i find it quite strange that someone honestly can't remember whether they got an account last week or 3 years ago. i write down all my books/accounts/passwords on a piece of paper and i can certainly tell whether i wrote them near the bottom last week or near the top 3 years ago.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

omg how many times do i have to say, i already have, it comes back declined because it says the account wasn't opened through an sbr link, which i told sbr about 400 times

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

omg how many times do i have to say, i already have, it comes back declined because it says the account wasn't opened through an sbr link, which i told sbr about 400 times
    No clue then big fella.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

dr stale, knowing the betting prowess of anyone named "warrior" around here, that $200 was probably gone within 24 hours so reapplying wouldn't do any good...

i find it quite strange that someone honestly can't remember whether they got an account last week or 3 years ago. i write down all my books/accounts/passwords on a piece of paper and i can certainly tell whether i wrote them near the bottom last week or near the top 3 years ago.
    Yeah thats certainly a touch odd. I'm not even going to try and warp my head around this whole thing. Something tells me venturing down that rabbit hole aint yielding a whole lot of return.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

can someone link a thread to where all this began?

i find it hard to understand why simple questions can't be answered.

any chat transcripts to prove what was said?

First 12