EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I May Not Make It Today

... AC has not been blowing anything resembling even "cool" air for the last three and a half hours. Lovely apartment management apparently does not realize the severity of the situation when it's 107 degrees outside. Temp went up five degrees in the 1st half hour I noticed this. Now reading at the edge of the thermostat, Would like to say that's 90, but I'm guessing it's a couple degrees warmer. Dogs look like they want to kill me if they don't kill themselves first. Already drank three bottles of water and am starting a 4th. Assholes wanted me to take the tint off my windows that we put in to block the sun, you can suck my right nut if you think I'm ever taking that shit off. If I didn't have that and a sheet now blocking another window, it would easily be cooler outside in the shade. FML!

This is the 3rd time that the AC has done this at this apartment since we moved in. Previously it had "corrected itself" at the longest after an hour and started blowing cool. Nothing like this. They could not find a problem previously. Well I have the solution, get me a new mother fukkin' AC unit that works 24/7 dikks. If you don't see any more posts from me after this, it's because I'm f-ing dead.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are not located in the east coast i bet

EaglesPhan36

I'd trade any amount of money for a hurricane. At least the 85 mph wind would be refreshing.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

where you live pal?

EaglesPhan36

Texas, home of the High Pressure system that won't leave the fukking state. Worst thng, my girl has our car today at work so I am fukking stuck like Chuck with no place to go for relief except the freezer.

EaglesPhan36

Holy shit ... I FEEL COLD AIR!

EaglesPhan36

By the way, this was not FIXED by maintenance .... to my knowledge as I just walked outside to see if anyone was near the AC unit when the cool air came back on ... it fixed itself.

Monday morning, someone is getting a visit from an angry white boy.

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Eagle, you must be in the DFW area??????
    People getting blown away on the east coast, people fukking frying in Texas, might be something up about that 2012 shit.
    I have never seen a high pressure system just fukking sit in one place for like two months.
    107 at my house right now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

dont pay your rent guy

go to a hotel and bill them

EaglesPhan36

Fukking unbelievable. Air stops blowing cold AGAIN at 11pm. No way in hell I pay my rent this week. Suck my dikk.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4972

Man that's an old thermostat, when were the apartments built?

EaglesPhan36

Late 1980s.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Even though it won't help you tonight, I really would suggest that you quit paying rent to your landlord until they fix the issue. I had to do that here in CR. I ended up having to pay the rent anyway, but it was paid to the city instead, and once the landlord fixed the problems, the city released the rent to the landlord.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagle I own a pool service here in collin county I feel ur pain. I thought for sure I would end up in the hospital this week. Fuckin customers don't give a shit about me either. I'm hating life ATM being a pool guy

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Going to be a 108 here today....... fuk me.
    We can't catch a break.
    Been here all my life, never seen heat like this, except out in NV and AZ.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

time to lose some weight this coming fall n winter...

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Eagle I own a pool service here in collin county I feel ur pain. I thought for sure I would end up in the hospital this week. Fuckin customers don't give a shit about me either. I'm hating life ATM being a pool guy
    I also do pools I don't know how u make it out there man . Over 100 everyday. When it was over 100 here in jersey it was fukkin unbearable. No shady spot in most yards with a pool. Fry like an egg on the concrete !