bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Legalize all drugs!

Honestly do you really give a **** if a crackwhore smoke crack?

Do you really give a shit if a pothead smokes pot?

I personally dont. Its certainly not worth all the ppl in prison and ppl dying in Mexico to prevent it (which seems to do almost nothing to slow the flow of drugs into the country anyway)

Let the crackwhore have her crack, let the pothead have his pot, let the alcoholic have his alcohol and the chain smoker have his 2 or 3 packs a day, sure its bad for their health but honestly who the **** gives a shit, maybe they wont make it to SS/Medicare age and will save the country some money. If you dont want to put that shit in your body for health reasons then just dont, if you want to then have fun and take your chances (maybe you'll go overboard and die or maybe youll just have fun getting high). QUITE HONESTLY I JUST DONT GIVE A **** EITHER WAY!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-27-11 at 03:54 PM.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

No, I don't care what other people do with their own bodies, nor should anybody care what any adult does with his own body. But there is a large group of people who think that they know what is best for our society, and they get their rules from a man who was chilling on top of a mountain who said that he saw a man inside of a burning bush that told him a bunch of rules that we have to live by. And for some reason, we believed him.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

so u want their to be more drug addicts?

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

I don't care what people do but it's the problems they cause to get their fix that bothers me.

They shouldn't be legal. The killings beatings and robberies don't need to be condoned by government ever. You can't tell middle America they are legalizing drugs because people are using anyways.

It's foolish to think drug related crimes will go down if it's legal. Sure the users will be happy but the sellers will be the same.

Manningisalegend
    Manningisalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    No, I don't care what other people do with their own bodies, nor should anybody care what any adult does with his own body. But there is a large group of people who think that they know what is best for our society, and they get their rules from a man who was chilling on top of a mountain who said that he saw a man inside of a burning bush that told him a bunch of rules that we have to live by. And for some reason, we believed him.

So u believe that if we didn't have religion and noone cared if folks do drugs or anything the world would be better?

chilidog

Obviously no, one does not want more people addicted to plants. But since it's already here and people are already using them, what's the harm? Prescription medications are the #1 group of abused drugs, and cause far more problems than all street drugs combined.

Plants are addictive, period. Let's take 2 very good examples. You have the coca plant, and you have the sugarcane plant. Both are completely harmless in their natural states. It's when you extract the chemical from them (cocaine and sugar) that they become dangerous. And if you don't think that sugar is every bit as addictive and unhealthy as cocaine is, then I welcome you to take a walk down any street in America and see what it does to your body.

All humans strive for intoxication (not necessarily from consuming a substance). Every last one of us. It's a natural part of life. Is there any difference between the dopamine that's released into your bloodstream when you orgasm, hit the gym, or rail a line of blow? No, there's not. Same dopamine.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Manningisalegend View Post
    So u believe that if we didn't have religion and noone cared if folks do drugs or anything the world would be better?
    Well, we've done it your way for about 2,000 years now, and look at where it's gotten us. How about we try it my way? Besides, do you really believe that if religion did not exist, that I would suddenly start killing people? You really think that our morals and ethics are derived from religion to begin with? My dog doesn't go around killing, and I've never seen him pray or attend a religious service.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Yea i care if there are fuking crackheads, I dont want them around my daughter, or breaking into my house fuking stealing and vandalizing shit.
    I no that there is no way to stop from having them but I do not sit here and agree with that all drugs should be legalized, pot yes. Crack and Coke no.

Manningisalegend
    Manningisalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Well, we've done it your way for about 2,000 years now, and look at where it's gotten us. How about we try it my way? Besides, do you really believe that if religion did not exist, that I would suddenly start killing people? You really think that our morals and ethics are derived from religion to begin with? My dog doesn't go around killing, and I've never seen him pray or attend a religious service.
    I mean if ur comParing a dog to a human... That's a pretty dumb point and what do u mean look where it's got us... Were here because of God... It's gotten us this far I mean u do as ya please but it sure is nice havin God there to help ya through problems man I ain't arguin or puttin u down just think about it man

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This thread is AIDS.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Manningisalegend View Post
    I mean if ur comParing a dog to a human... That's a pretty dumb point and what do u mean look where it's got us... Were here because of God... It's gotten us this far I mean u do as ya please but it sure is nice havin God there to help ya through problems man I ain't arguin or puttin u down just think about it man
    Scientific classification
    Kingdom: Animalia
    Phylum: Chordata
    Class: Mammalia
    Order: Primates
    Family: Hominidae
    Tribe: Hominini
    Genus: Homo
    Species: H. sapiens

Scientific classification
    Kingdom: Animalia
    Phylum: Chordata
    Class: Mammalia
    Order: Carnivora
    Family: Canidae
    Genus: Canis
    Species: C. lupus

What do ya know? We're all part of the same Animal kingdom after all.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    I don't care what people do but it's the problems they cause to get their fix that bothers me.

They shouldn't be legal. The killings beatings and robberies don't need to be condoned by government ever. You can't tell middle America they are legalizing drugs because people are using anyways.

It's foolish to think drug related crimes will go down if it's legal. Sure the users will be happy but the sellers will be the same.
    I dont see alot of ppl killing and robbing to get their hands on cigarettes or alcohol, yet when prohibition was around mobsters (just like the drug gangs) were making fortunes off illegal booze

The sellers will NOT be the same, corporations will takeover and legitimate regulated non-criminal business will sell the drugs. Its not my responsibility to keep something you know is unhealthy out of your mouth, why dont we go around to the over 60% of Americans that are fat/obese and slap that double cheeseburger out of their hand since the #1 cause of death in this country is heart attack not overdose

Whether you're an alcoholic, smokaholic, foodaholic, gamblaholic, etc whatever your addiction is none of my business, if you go broke bc of your addiction and try to rob somebody then you will go to jail. Anyone that is broke is at a high potential for robbing someone, you could say having double digit unemployment is going to increase crime but some shit you just cant do anything about, CCs make ppl go broke all the time they aint criminalizing them.

We should eliminate fast food, alcohol, cigarettes, CCs (shopping), etc bc we need to eliminate anything that ppl get addicted to do that ***** em up. I believe in personal responsibility, I dont see alot of my friends that smoke pot going out and killing ppl to buy some pot, but I do see alot of Mexican drug gangs killing ppl to control drug corridors that make them billions of dollars.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    so u want their to be more drug addicts?
    I dont particularly care if the small % of the population that is addicted to drugs is allowed to do drugs

It doesnt bother me at all if my next door neighbor is doin lines right now, if that's how he wants to spend his extra money more power to him.

Do you want him arrested and thrown in prison with rapist/murderers bc he likes to get high every once in awhile? Why not throw someone in prison for alcohol then?

You can guzzle some Jack Daniels and drink yourself into a coma, does that mean we should make it illegal just bc a few ppl are alcoholics
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-27-11 at 06:48 PM.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

The killins would go up if it was legal you would have more turf war than you could shake a stick at

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

If the ignorant sheep would start voting for Libertarians instead of these dumbfukk Repubs and Dems then you could get drugs legalized, gambling legalized, and keep religion out of government.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Yea i care if there are fuking crackheads, I dont want them around my daughter, or breaking into my house fuking stealing and vandalizing shit.
    I no that there is no way to stop from having them but I do not sit here and agree with that all drugs should be legalized, pot yes. Crack and Coke no.
    If you know theres no way to stop it then why waste billions of dollars thousands of lives trying? Kinda pointless isnt it

LOL I understand you dont want a neighborhood of crackheads, in truth there are a couple of drugs like crack and meth that are so destructive they may have to be made illegal but in all honesty if coke, pot, weed, pain killers were legalized and sold by reputable companies I dont think thered be that much greater # of addicts then there is now, even if there is who cares.

If you dont want someone that does pain killers or coke around your kids then you better not take your kids around any successful white ppl
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-27-11 at 07:02 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    The killins would go up if it was legal you would have more turf war than you could shake a stick at
    Yea when they legalized pot in most of the western US there was a giant pot war, its a total pot war zone

Nice that the illegal drugs dont cause drug wars in Mexico like the giant pot war in California

cashville03
    cashville03's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by cashville03; 08-27-11 at 11:12 PM.