SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Patroits -3 all day

The pats have destroyed opponents this preseason nothing will change even is Brady doesn't play they have the true all star team this season they are loaded even the backup qb can pick apart Detroit defense.. I see a DD win here again Pats -3 tonight

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

well I don't bet preseason NFL but if what you say is true why is the line only -3?

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

My post from another thread-

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Should be a fun game to watch. I don't think Brady will play next week, so expect him to force the ball to Ocho a lot early. He's still having trouble picking up the non-verbal audibles, because they are as subtle as a movement from Brady's eyes, so I think they're determined to get Ocho comfortable.

Also, we might see Fat Albert for the first time. Rumors that he'll play 10 snaps or so, but of course only Belichick knows. If Haynesfork is unleashed for the first time, the Lions wont be able to run the ball. I think the opportunistic D will be able to force an early turnover on Stafford and set Brady up with great field position.

Finally, Brady said he has to make quicker reads and get the ball to his receivers faster than he did last week. I don't expect the Lions D to be able to completely stop this offense, especially if KVB doesn't play.

I like 1Q and 1H over, with a small lean on Pats 1Q and 1H

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

there hoping bill loses a preseason game..... everyones waiting for a pats letdown preseason wise .. let third string play most game... not happening.. pats are in a tough division and real play time is needed since lockout stopped minicamps this year they only have a few weeks untill tee time......Pats dd winner here

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    there hoping bill loses a preseason game..... everyones waiting for a pats letdown preseason wise .. let third string play most game... not happening.. pats are in a tough division and real play time is needed since lockout stopped minicamps this year they only have a few weeks untill tee time......Pats dd winner here

even when the pats bring out the 3rd stringers...theyll be lead by a guy whom many thought was a 1st round talent...a guy whos playing with a chip on his shoulder....and looks a bit like phillip rivers out there.....mallett is looking to make a splash