asianfootballs
    asianfootballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

betpop.eu & youwager.eu

Anyone have any reviews for these two sites? I think they are the same site. I recieved brochures on both of these websites. Before I put any money on these two, has anyone heard of them and if they have are the reviews good or bad?

Thanks for any feedback.

legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

youwager

Dont expect to play any poker. The guy that runs the poker. (Max) is a douchebag!

asianfootballs
    asianfootballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I am looking at sports betting mainly football. I like to have multiple sites to choose from but I have never heard of these two sites. I was wondering if anyone had anything to say about payouts and how the website is handled before I put my money into one of these sites. The parlay odds look great but all that can be great but if they don't pay you or take a month to pay you then it is no good.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

great book

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

same day payouts

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by asianfootballs View Post
    I am looking at sports betting mainly football. I like to have multiple sites to choose from but I have never heard of these two sites. I was wondering if anyone had anything to say about payouts and how the website is handled before I put my money into one of these sites. The parlay odds look great but all that can be great but if they don't pay you or take a month to pay you then it is no good.

Pay very well and on time. 1 Free pay out every month. Been around for ever. Best bonus deal of any American betting place. You cn take all monies won at anytime even before roll over. The just ask u leave the deposit and half of the bonus in there till roll over is met and 30 days passes.