nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a ******* pussy

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    no more hurricane, by the the time it will reach land it will only be a tropical storm. Media exaggerates it like crazy and it causes so much fear mongering, same as terrorist threat.
    Don't fool with Mother Nature. If you live in an area that's susceptible to storm damage, take a two-day vacation and head for higher ground.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Might as well stay. Glorified rainstorm coming. Whole west wall of this hurricane broke down.
    West wall broke down??

Actually, the center is breaking down...but that doesn't effect the overall strength of the storm since the pressure has only dropped 4 MB in the past 24 hours. The outer bands with Irene are still VERY dangerous with sustained winds of 85 MPH and gusts of 125 MPH

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    West wall broke down??

Actually, the center is breaking down...but that doesn't effect the overall strength of the storm since the pressure has only dropped 4 MB in the past 24 hours. The outer bands with Irene are still VERY dangerous with sustained winds of 85 MPH and gusts of 125 MPH
    You need to sack up...people in the UK play rounds of golf in this stuff....strap on your diaper, go hug your stuffed animal, and fukkin move out.....damn people should man up already

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Insider you did not have to leave

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Insider you did not have to leave
    Coach...I bet if you slide him a 100 points he won't

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

What the authorities do here in my part of FL is, when a mandatory evacuation is ordered and you wont leave they come make you fill out a form with next of kin info, etc. They try to scare you into leaving. Ive personally never left, and have ridden out a few cat 3s and at least a dozen smaller ones, but everyones situation is different, if your going to get washed away from the storm surge its a no brainer leave. Now my wife she jumps on a jet and leaves 2 days before the evacuation orders are given. Do what makes you feel right, I can tell you it really sucks to go 7-10 days after a storm with no electricity, water, etc. be safe.

later

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Just drove thru VA and NC on 95 and it was a fukkin white knuckler. Trees down in the middle of the road and leaves and branches and shlt were falling all over the place. didn't expect winds to be blowing that far inland. Definitely not the wildest storm I've ever been in but it's a big fukker.

Good to be at the house

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I left early this morning. Every town in my county had the coastline evacuated.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    You need to sack up...people in the UK play rounds of golf in this stuff....strap on your diaper, go hug your stuffed animal, and fukkin move out.....damn people should man up already
    Last edited by Roadtrip635; 08-27-11 at 09:05 PM.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

You might play golf in the UK in this weather but your teeth are still fukked up and people in the UK are usually lacking something in the hygiene department.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    You might play golf in the UK in this weather but your teeth are still fukked up and people in the UK are usually lacking something in the hygiene department.
    This Bronxer is from the Bronx ... true.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck man... Didnt make it to Wakefield tonight.... stayed up in Cumberland. Should be very interesting day for us Rhode Islanders tomorrow. No sleep for me tonight

First 12