Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10990

Yes, this is the same operation. Mgt. had said it was owned by the same company prior to the payment issue. The way I understand it is some of the owners in the Pay Per head side are also owners of Lazerwager. The hope was the one side would force the scammers to pay to protect the core business. But, the PPH hasn't been affected very much.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

The scammers' main PPH site is evodp.com and known as Evolution Sports Data Processing. They list the parent company as GPS Global SA.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

That looks like a scam operation

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    The scammers' main PPH site is evodp.com and known as Evolution Sports Data Processing. They list the parent company as GPS Global SA.
    The funny part about it is the fact that they claimed that there service was much better than other PPH shops. At least that was there marketing strategy to justify the higher rate they were asking for.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Someone buy those guys some new monitors.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    The funny part about it is the fact that they claimed that there service was much better than other PPH shops. At least that was there marketing strategy to justify the higher rate they were asking for.
    They were on the RX for a long time. EOG had em for a minute. All they need is one or two bookies to see the ad and it pays for itself.
    If I was a bookie who didn't know all of my players personally I would be afraid to even use their PPH. A scam operation like this can easily work with players to rob the bookmaker.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

sofun
    sofun's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Bill and BBD, they are a scammer

AcesWild
    AcesWild's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't been scammed by Lazerwager but am now concerned with the $3k balance I've been carrying (+ or - $1500 for a few months). They paid me $10k over 4 payments, albeit over a 9 week period. Anyway, I was wondering if any F rated company ever got back into the good graces of SBR (as I sit here holding my breath!) and proved that they worked through their slow/no pay issues. It seems, reading through many posts' related to Lazerwager, that many people have been paid and some have not (but not many offer specifics).

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Welcome to the board AcesWild. There were a few rare cases. Internet1x2 failed to pay some players for almost 2 yrs and came back and cleared the board. That may be the only case like that where a book doesn't get bought and comes back to life.

Lazer has been lying and sending bogus updates for months. We are holding out hope for a couple reasons. 1) This is their first football/deposit season since the issues began. They did pay a few thousand out in May. 2) They are partly owned by what was known to be a successful pay-per-head operation. They likely surveyed the damage to the pph business and know what they are going to do. Unfortunately history suggests it will not end well.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

dmimuravev
    dmimuravev's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice office, big windows,
    bey there are not sexy girsl(
    welcome to ukraine, we have!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3267

Quote Originally Posted by dmimuravev View Post
    nice office, big windows, bey there are not sexy girsl( welcome to ukraine, we have!
    They don't shave though, anything, and smell like sausage.

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3777

was Eve in the photos?

First 12