kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

A tip I feel like I should give.

Tired of the pissing contests all of my threads turn into. IF you don't want to talk about the actual game, at least have the respect not to post in this thread. Thanks.

Cubs/Braves under 7.5 Garza/Beachy

Feel like this is an excellent play, Garza pitches well at home and Beachy pitched well against the Cubs a short while ago. Cubs don't score for Garza and both offenses are struggling a bit. Wind is blowing in a tad just to help out.

Good luck.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

is this another All In play?

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    is this another All In play?
    My bankroll is pretty high right now after the Angels ML saved me last night, so that isn't necessary.

But I think you should re read the thread, Mrs. Mayo.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

How is the wind today?

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    How is the wind today?
    Where I get my information says its blowing in from left, slightly left to right about 10... should be that way for game time.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    Tired of the pissing contests all of my threads turn into. IF you don't want to talk about the actual game, at least have the respect not to post in this thread. Thanks.

Cubs/Braves under 7.5 Garza/Beachy

Feel like this is an excellent play, Garza pitches well at home and Beachy pitched well against the Cubs a short while ago. Cubs don't score for Garza and both offenses are struggling a bit. Wind is blowing in a tad just to help out.

Good luck.

I agree stop the trolling. I think it's whack that so many people drop into a thread just to say the OP posted a dumb play , or that he is gay or whack or something stupid. Some of yall need to read a book on forum etiquete

Types
    Jugs this BIG
    Types's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

alot better that the ALL IN thread, BOL on you wager

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    I agree stop the trolling. I think it's whack that so many people drop into a thread just to say the OP posted a dumb play , or that he is gay or whack or something stupid. Some of yall need to read a book on forum etiquete

I brought some of it on myself, but it takes two people to have a stupid argument, so I'm done, and I hope all of the parties involved are done as well.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had to reload after that all in loss. Hey here's an idea dont post your picks in players talk.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Good luck on your play

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post

Maybe you should start over and read what i wrote yesterday about not playing Milwaukee......... BrahmaMama immediately called me a Moron and maybe the dumbest person ever...........Kerrywoods followed that up by saying something to the effect No way Milwaukee loses to a shitty down and out Pitt team......... If that was the case the shitty teams would never win a damn game With that being said, not on this play at all, but best of luck! Garza is to wild at times for me, and Beachy either strikes you out or you get a base hit off him. Also the Cubs bullpen is enough to scare me off any total under 8.5 and yours is 7.5.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

how many games are brewers trailing the phils by?

a) 5
    b) 2.5
    c) 7
    d) let me go ask the mystery poster

Points Awarded:

pattymayo gave crustyme 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Over, because you made this thread. Good Luck

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's nice to know that at least someone got saved yesterday, books must've had a field day. Under is 9-2 last 11 matches between these two in chicago. Good luck with it Cubs too volatile for me and have been leaving alot on base lately a few well timed hits and they could bring alot more home than they have IMO.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

IF you don't want to talk about the actual game, at least have the respect not to post in this thread. Thanks.

Where have I heard this before?

I brought some of it on myself,

You brought it all on yourself. You're getting a taste of your own medicine and now you're crying about how bad it tastes. I fuking hate people like you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: crustyme, PittsburghPlayer, and yisman

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Where have I heard this before?

You brought it all on yourself. You're getting a taste of your own medicine and now you're crying about how bad it tastes. I fuking hate people like you.

Iowa fans are always bitter. They aren't relevant in basketball or football.

The Bet Master

Iowa fans are always bitter. They aren't relevant in basketball or football.
    Aren't you a Penn State fan?

kerrywoodwins20

Looks like the bitter trolls are still trolling my thread even after being asked kindly not to. Funny stuff. And I'm glad you will lose money on this play pattymayo.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Aren't you a Penn State fan?
    Sure am. Penn State isn't great in basketball, but they are a billion times better than Iowa.

And they are of course better in football.

The Bet Master

Sure am. Penn State isn't great in basketball, but they are a billion times better than Iowa.

And they are of course better in football.
    Idk Iowa beat them 3 years in a row.

kerrywoodwins20

Yes, I am aware Iowa beats PSU head to head a lot... but that isn't really the end all discussion.

Iowa consistently loses to Northwestern but I wouldn't dare say Northwestern was the better program.

If you look at their overall records over the last decade, PSU is in a different class than Iowa, so that is what is important.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

If you look at their overall records over the last decade, PSU is in a different class than Iowa, so that is what is important.

PSU is 74-52 since 2000.

Iowa is 88-50 since 2000.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post

PSU is 74-52 since 2000.

That is including 11 years, just so you get your counting straight.

But you're right, the bad years in 2001 and 2003 do skew the numbers.

If you use the last 6 years, PSU wins.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post

PSU is 74-52 since 2000.

Cant make this shit up, LOL kinda like the brewers are 5 games behind philly, someone posted that so i believe them!

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I like the under in this too, but I got the on alternative line on sportsbetting so i have it under 8.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Cant make this shit up, LOL kinda like the brewers are 5 games behind philly, someone posted that so i believe them!
    Honestly, someone said it on here or on espn.com's little thing, I didn't look at the standings myself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    And honestly, Iowa is never relevant in National Championship talks... over the last 6 or 7 years, PSU has finished in the top 3 twice, so at least they are in the hunt every once in a while.

Iowa was supposed to compete for a national championship last year... they went like 8-4? LOL

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Honestly, someone said it on here or on espn.com's little thing, I didn't look at the standings myself.

so you make blind bets based on what some strangers tell you on a forum? isn't that stupid?

when even a 30 second research would've told you that brewers didn't need to win yesterday considering they are behind a near insurmountable 7 games with just 31 games to go?

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    so you make blind bets based on what some strangers tell you on a forum? isn't that stupid?

when even a 30 second research would've told you that brewers didn't need to win yesterday considering they are behind a near insurmountable 7 games with just 31 games to go?

You are insane if you think whether they are 5 or 7 games back has a real impact on the game they were playing that day.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

You are insane if you think whether they are 5 or 7 games back has a real impact on the game they were playing that day.

well, considering your big reason for taking the brewers was because they were within "striking distance" of the phils..... or was it the "pirates have a crappy pitcher" angle?

kerrywoodwins20

well, considering your big reason for taking the brewers was because they were within "striking distance" of the phils..... or was it the "pirates have a crappy pitcher" angle?

It was all of the above.

Hey, take the over 7.5 today cubs/braves. It would be nice to see you lose.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

It was all of the above.

Hey, take the over 7.5 today cubs/braves. It would be nice to see you lose.

so you admit betting blindly based on misinformation you found on forums which you could have easily double-checked is beyond stupid?

kerrywoodwins20

so you admit betting blindly based on misinformation you found on forums which you could have easily double-checked is beyond stupid?

No, I admitted that I would have made the play whether they were 5 or 7 games back, clown.

kerrywoodwins20

This thread clearly asks losers like you to stay out of it, but you still can't do it can you? Because you have to make yourself feel better about your pathetic life on a message board.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

With ya on the under kerry. Lets make some money

123 Last