FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

if you're that bad and can't quit start fading yourself. Just pick your stone cold can't lose picks and force yourself to go the other way. No matter how bad it get's it can't get any worse. Laying the juice always catches up to ya eventually. Try taking some ugly dogs once in a while. those 4-1 payouts only need to hit 25 percent. the -240's need to cash over 65 percent to be in the green.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Tr88 stay strong pal

you will figure it out

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=FindTheLock;11158714 those 4-1 payouts [/QUOTE]

what the devil are you talking about, show me a book where you can take an mlb game +400

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    what the devil are you talking about, show me a book where you can take an mlb game +400
    who said anything about betting on MLB?

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    well what are you talking about hoops and football money lines at +400?

Its baseball that has buried him

FindTheLock

well baseball and hockey are the two sports no one should gamble on anyway. Coin tosses. Teams with 50 percent win percentages making the playoffs. that means each game they played was a coin toss. Why lay the chalk if they are bound to win half of their games?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

TR88 - All I can say is... you know in your heart when you're forcing plays. You know when it's not fun anymore. You know when you've totally lost control inside. There's nothing wrong with you. You're thinking about money too much. I've gone through this... we all have at some point. You need to take a step back... gather your thoughts... and regroup. Just take a week off. You'll be back to normal.

warriorfan707

[QUOTE=FindTheLock;11158806 Coin tosses[/QUOTE]

FindTheLock

to each his own. I am not here to argue with people. I do well betting on soccer and football. I stay clear of MLB and NHL. If you enjoy betting on baseball then more power to you. Good luck betting on whatever it is you like to bet on. obviously the guy who opened this thread is down 11k betting on baseball. Maybe he would do better listening to my advice. I remember you started a thread a while back complaining about how gambling ruined your life. Now all of a sudden you're an expert? Just trying to keep it real in here.

warriorfan707

to each his own. I am not here to argue with people. I do well betting on soccer and football. I stay clear of MLB and NHL. If you enjoy betting on baseball then more power to you. Good luck betting on whatever it is you like to bet on. obviously the guy who opened this thread is down 11k betting on baseball. Maybe he would do better listening to my advice. I remember you started a thread a while back complaining about how gambling ruined your life. Now all of a sudden you're an expert? Just trying to keep it real in here.
    I will still say gambling destroyed my life, even though I am a big winner at MLB. Probably too deep for you to grasp, but what I meant is that I should have done a lot more than sit here and bet games all day and post on a message board with a bunch of degenerates. It sounds cruel but thats the reality and the truth.

Even if I win 2-3k a month lets say, what kind of life is this? Theres people out there making real money, not struggling day in and day out to pull a profit.

I do love baseball and I love betting but I know theres more to it than this.

In that sense, gambling destroyed all of our lives. Im just the only with the balls enough to come out and say it like it is...

FindTheLock

I will still say gambling destroyed my life, even though I am a big winner at MLB. Probably too deep for you to grasp, but what I meant is that I should have done a lot more than sit here and bet games all day and post on a message board with a bunch of degenerates. It sounds cruel but thats the reality and the truth.

Even if I win 2-3k a month lets say, what kind of life is this? Theres people out there making real money, not struggling day in and day out to pull a profit.

In that sense, gambling destroyed all of our lives. Im just the only with the balls enough to come out and say it like it is...
    I don't like to engage in ad hominem attacks. I am not better than anyone, and I don't think anyone is better than me. I am simply pointing out that when you behave like you belong on a pedestal or something, people will inevitably tear you down. If you approach it with more humility then people will show more compassion for you. I understand that I know very little, but I also understand that everyone else suffers from the same predicament. So if betting on baseball is your thing than congratulations on finding your niche, but this guy and I have not had success betting on MLB. So I think that it is wiser to stop betting on it, or maybe you should share your picks with him since you have it all figured out.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Its not easy. I'm not going to say I'm in the same boat as you but often times I think my life would be bettter without gambling. I'm stressed to no end and have probably shed some yrs off of my life due to that stress. If you ever need somebody to talk 2 when stuff feels bad or you feel like there is no answer feel free to pm me. Keep you're head up.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You just need to clear your mind from gambling after this big loss......it sucks now, but it won't mean shit in time. When you come back fresh with a clear head, try to just bet small. Maybe if you're on a real heater you can press a little on a game you love, but other than that just stay with really small bets (relative to what you can afford to lose) I have a full time job that pays a pretty good amount for someone right out of college and the amount I can lose doesn't ever come close to my weekly paycheck......and I still sweat games and feel the "rush" just as much as I when I used to bet (relatively) big money in college when I couldn't really afford to have a bad week.

I'm telling you man, your wins are just as sweet even if you bet small and you can still make some good money if you have a big week or 2......If you go on a bad swing you won't really feel it nearly as much, and a losing night doesn't mean shit

I spend maybe a half hour total throughout the day browsing the lines and reading on sbr to get a few opinions or info and make my picks for the day........No need to spend your whole day debating picks back and forth.....just do a little research bet with your instincts and sit back......I've made a nice chunk of money to play around with from a hobby during this baseball year....sure I've had to pay the bookie here and there, but it's never been anything close to where I feel how you do now...

If you REALLY can't do this and just have small action than you definitely shouldn't gamble.....but give it a try, and I think that it'll work......

Just come back fresh and realize that gambling is just a fun hobby, it should never take over your life, and you should never think you can beat the odds and just gamble all your life as a living

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i know a guy similar to this clown who happens to be terrible at baseball and good at other sports, especially the college ones. he loves getting in the hole during baseball betting on credit etc, then having to go into hiding. summers the easiest time to avoid making bets IMO. personally i never really much got into betting bases, hard for me to take teams that are +190 that are good plays that are probably going to lose on that day. when i do bet it, i stick to totals or flips (-125 faves or less, or small dogs).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Once you realize you cannot win the big betting will stop
    Just bet small and do it for fun

God Bless TR

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    fuk chat...im going out hustlin, fukk this online shit
    Hustlin'- You can now find TR88 playing craps with the brothers in local alleyway's and bar basements. He can also give you a sweet deal on cigarettes he ordered off the internet, $5 a pack!

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    <table style="width: 683px; height: 922px;" border="1" cellpadding="3"><tbody><tr><td>1. Did you ever lose time from work due to gambling? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q1" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q1" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q2" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q2" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>3. Did gambling affect your reputation? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q3" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q3" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>4. Have you every felt remorse after gambling? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q4" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q4" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>5. Did you ever gamble to get money in which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q5" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q5" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q6" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q6" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>7. After losing, did you feel you must return as soon as possible back your losses? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q7" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q7" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>8. After a win, did you have a strong urge to return and win more? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q8" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q8" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>9. Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q9" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q9" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q10" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q10" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>11. Have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q11" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q11" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q12" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q12" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>13. Did gambling make you care less of the welfare of yourself and your family? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q13" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q13" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>14. Did you ever gamble longer than planned? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q14" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q14" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q15" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q15" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, and illegal act to finance gambling? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q16" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q16" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q17" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q17" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q18" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q18" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate good fortune by a few hours of gambling? </td><td><input value="yes" name="q19" type="checkbox">Yes </td><td><input value="no" name="q19" type="checkbox">No </td></tr><tr> <td>20. Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling? </td></tr></tbody></table>
    I would say 100 percent of the people on here would at least say yes to 8 of those.

Anyways yeah its tough to stop, try going on 'free' sites to get your kicks, like espn strak for cash, and wagerline pick games for mlb and streak for cash, as well as sites like centsports.com

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

start juicing and taking massive roids and get to a real weight of 250+, not this under 200 crap

I'm sure the feel of the massive needle in your rear end will come as one of life's pleasures after a few weeks

Your balls will shrink but you never used them anyway

This way, you'll be able to fight off your book and the three Tony's he brings along to break your legs.

Happy Holidays Fucko

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Once you realize you cannot win the big betting will stop
    Just bet small and do it for fun

God Bless TR

like you give a shit

I/O

Sing it loud brother!!

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

TR88 Back 2 years ago i won NHL Playoff Contest sponsored by betfair !
    Funny thing in the last 7 years i had never made a bet on NHL because i know i can't beat the books with this sport ( iam not that good). Winning the contest didn't encourage me to try my lack again . I wager NFL for the trill of the game only( lifetime never made $$$) .
    CFB i make some money every year, BBL big NO NO ,NBA the same story so if i ever wager on this sports i do it with very small stakes .
    I am good at soccer( in 13 years i had never had losing year) and European basketball . So i only concentrate on this 2 sports
    You have to be good at some sport so stick with what you do/know the best , and don't even look at the other sports , you will have a lot of fun + you will make money .After a while you will be laughing at the guys who bet on multiple sports .
    If you concentrate on 1 or 2 sports your knowledge will be enormous you will pick games faster and eliminate potentially dangerous games right away .If you do that It will save your time and money . In about half an hour i can go trough 5-7 different European leagues (50-80 games) to pick 5-6 .Then i will have much closer look , filter them to a 2-3 best picks . I wager havely on soccer but i never visit soccer trend (at least least in 4-5 months i never did )! The opinion of the rest of the crew doesn't bother me, i know i am better then 99% of them . My guess been good made me confident and ignorant on what others have say . i just don't wanna waist my time on reading and arguing on who is gonna win . I make $ that is all that matters to me .
    If you can't quit gambling , take a break and think about what i said .
    Find your angle !

Cheers GL .
    Points Awarded:

TR88 gave vitalyo 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Pal I wish i realized sooner...you can't win....I lost 2k on credit with the NYY, I feel dizzy and sick in my stomach now...
    that is a very good sign, you have a guilty feeling and that is a good first step.
    You are not alone, i have my big share of loses back in 2001 with stocks ( -350,000) pure hard earned cash.
    I made a promise to Moher Mary, that if she cant helpe out i will never touch a stock again as long as i live.
    It was not easy because you want to gamble more to get your money back, but does not work like that.
    You lost and that is it, a loss.
    I got my money back 10 times plus sometime later with other investemnts, but i still not play stocks, ( i would have made some serius money in 2008 and now) but a promise is promise.
    I m a the kind of catholic that does not go to church ( only in some ocasions ) but a firm beliver of good deeds.
    Just stay away, pay your debts, and move on, if you want to gamble, play dominoes or chess, once you conker those games maybe have a look back to gambling with a more profesional aproach, but do not borrow for gambling.
    Bank roll managment must be your first chapeter to read and your first lesson that need to be a 10++++++
    till then stay out.
    Best regards

sinmiedo

I/O

no

The first step is NEVER opening/reading this forum again

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

You just need a different hobby bud. Here is an idea

Drink three of those 5 hour energy drinks, and take 4 sleeping pills. Let your body go to the races as you spank your monkey in the mean time. Should be a blast

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

once it starts fukin shiit up you've got to let it go

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kid got what was comin to him

This is the same guy that sold his car to gamble

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

The reality is that most people who gamble lose money, except the house. There wouldn't be millions of bookmakers out there if there was not a profit in it some how. That being said, if you do not have addictive personaility and can gamble for entertainment, I do not see anything wrong with it. However, when you think you can make a living out of it, use it to feed an addictive disorder, etc you are headed for trouble. Tr88- you probaly are young and not experienced in the psychology of gambling. You most likely will lose in the long run. If you can afford it(as entertainment) and stay in control you will be fine. If you are betting money you do not have(or should not lose) that is a sign to get out. Good luck.

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

MAN Up get back in the game conquer succeed win

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Kid got what was comin to him

This is the same guy that sold his car to gamble

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    TR88 Back 2 years ago i won NHL Playoff Contest sponsored by betfair !
    Funny thing in the last 7 years i had never made a bet on NHL because i know i can't beat the books with this sport ( iam not that good). Winning the contest didn't encourage me to try my lack again . I wager NFL for the trill of the game only( lifetime never made $$$) .
    CFB i make some money every year, BBL big NO NO ,NBA the same story so if i ever wager on this sports i do it with very small stakes .
    I am good at soccer( in 13 years i had never had losing year) and European basketball . So i only concentrate on this 2 sports
    You have to be good at some sport so stick with what you do/know the best , and don't even look at the other sports , you will have a lot of fun + you will make money .After a while you will be laughing at the guys who bet on multiple sports .
    If you concentrate on 1 or 2 sports your knowledge will be enormous you will pick games faster and eliminate potentially dangerous games right away .If you do that It will save your time and money . In about half an hour i can go trough 5-7 different European leagues (50-80 games) to pick 5-6 .Then i will have much closer look , filter them to a 2-3 best picks . I wager havely on soccer but i never visit soccer trend (at least least in 4-5 months i never did )! The opinion of the rest of the crew doesn't bother me, i know i am better then 99% of them . My guess been good made me confident and ignorant on what others have say . i just don't wanna waist my time on reading and arguing on who is gonna win . I make $ that is all that matters to me .
    If you can't quit gambling , take a break and think about what i said .
    Find your angle !

Cheers GL .
    The best advice in the thread! Thanks for taking your time and giving me this advice man! The problem with me is that I'm a degenerate gambler...... soccer is the sport I love to bet most and understand it the most, but I don't know whats going on.....I always bet baseball.....maybe not quit, but I need 1 month off gambling, save some money, and come back stronger, also might have to sign up at betislands, 100% bonus

I/O

The best advice in the thread! Thanks for taking your time and giving me this advice man! The problem with me is that I'm a degenerate gambler...... soccer is the sport I love to bet most and understand it the most, but I don't know whats going on.....I always bet baseball.....maybe not quit, but I need 1 month off gambling, save some money, and come back stronger, also might have to sign up at betislands, 100% bonus

L

I/O

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...rows-game.html

Maybe you can go in with the fatty on the SBR summons

and both of you can get banned for your own good

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...rows-game.html

Maybe you can go in with the fatty on the SBR summons

and both of you can get banned for your own good
    yo noob gtfo pal.....go back to mcdonalds and keep on working on saving that $200 pal...

I/O

is that your A game...

loser

First 1234 Last