kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kerrywoodwins20's Posted Plays - Brewers ML - 8-24

I actually went to see a minor league game and had the pleasure (displeasure) of watching this kid Aaron Thompson start. The night I went, he got lit up by a bunch of minor leaguers... couldn't locate any of his pitches, also had a terrible demeanor on mount.

Add that in with the fact Shaun Marcum has been nearly unhittable on the road, I think this is a nice spot to jump all over the Brewers.

$2024 to win $1100. BOL . Almost back to even from yesterday's nightmare loss if I win this one!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/unledzid.png/

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    I actually went to see a minor league game and had the pleasure (displeasure) of watching this kid Aaron Thompson start. The night I went, he got lit up by a bunch of minor leaguers... couldn't locate any of his pitches, also had a terrible demeanor on mount.

Add that in with the fact Shaun Marcum has been nearly unhittable on the road, I think this is a nice spot to jump all over the Brewers.

$2024 to win $1100. BOL . Almost back to even from yesterday's nightmare loss if I win this one!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/unledzid.png/
    gl fellow east coaster

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    gl fellow east coaster
    Grew up in the midwest, but I'll be on the east coast for at least another 4-5 years...Its not tooooooo bad over here. Thanks and BOL to you too.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    Grew up in the midwest, but I'll be on the east coast for at least another 4-5 years...Its not tooooooo bad over here. Thanks and BOL to you too.
    east coast is nice, thanks buddy