EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Almost just bought season tixx.

The girl was good. She even knew some football. I'm now trying to find someone go halves with me. 1300 first payment and then 2 payments of 800 the next 2 months. The also gives u rights for life of stadium. I wanna do it. Fukkkk. I wish I wasn't a broke lil pussyy bitchhh

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

post some pics of the conversation...

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

iv should've done it...im a pussy

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Not worth it Eddie......-EV

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Bought season tickets a few years ago for the first time. Stretched my budget BIG TIME. I ended up not really thinking it was worth it. Every sunday I was still paying for a bunch of "extra costs" and I figured I would have had more fun betting some of that cash and just buying a few tickets to the games I really wanted to see.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Always had fun every year I had season tickets. The recession killed that fun real quick.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

What team are u talking about?

Depends. If it's a team you're in LOVE with, you won't regret it. Football season is so SHORT, relative to other sports. College = 6 home games. Pro = 8 home games, plus 2 exhib (which maybe u give away as gifts).

Honestly, I'd say it's worth it. You're going to be watching those games anyway. If you live in the area and don't have long travel, not bad at all. Enjoy it, don't drive yourself crazy.

If you're talking a traditional franchise (like Cowboys/Packers/Bears/Steelers), you wouldn't even have an opportunity to get access to those tix. Think about it that way.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

What team are you talking eddie?

jimkotecki
    jimkotecki's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hit em up. I've been waiting for Bears tickets for years now and I'm still 4000 back in the waiting list.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I can almost guarantee Eddie is talking about the Jets.

I would personally say to go for it. There's nothing quite like being at the game in seats that you own. Especially when you get fortunate enough to have your team go deep into the playoffs in their home stadium.

Downside is that the Jets are going to start their year off with an ass whippin' at home on Sept 11. Sooooo....that's kinda gotta be a bit of a downer for 'ya.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Ya Opie??? We'll see about that. I'm not worried about that soft team from Dallas posing a threat. They gonna come all the way up to the northeast for an old fashioned dik stomping. Sorry pal.

Ya guys, I'm talking about the soon to be world champion New York Jets.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

You should work out some kind of trade with the girl.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Season tickets, unfortunately, can become a chore. So many other expenses go with it, and today's NFL is not set up for live watching. Today's NFL caters to the fan at home, on his couch. There is nothing better than sitting at home where it's warm, or cool depending on what ya like, the food is good, the drinks are cheap, the transportation back home is irrelevant, you can flip between games all day and the games are free.

At the stadium you have fights, assholes, 10 dollar beers, 7 dollar nachos that will make you shit your pants, parking fees, traffic, weather...and on top of all of that, your view of the game is not what you want it to be...I dont care where you sit.

Eddie I know you arent a rich man. That money can be used somewhere else. Enjoy your sundays the proper way: relaxing at home, at a friends house or at a bar. TRUST ME...after the second or third game you're going to regret season tickets.