spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am now hungry for some Riscky's BBQ in Ft worth.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Me too! Let's go.......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post

6 chopped beef sandwiches for $5!

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Rodeo's tend to be kinda lame, unless you're really into it. Dallas and Houston both have tons of gorgeous women. They'll be 5-6 smoking hot ones all running together in a wolf pack. Its amazing to see.

I personally like Dallas way more than Houston. I think there's a lot more interesting things to do and see, and believe it or not, Dallas has a lot less traffic than Houston. Let me know when you come to town, would love to hook up for a drink!
    Was my first time at one, so I had fun. My fav was the kids riding sheep before the actual bull-riding. Had me in stitches! The food was great too. Also saw some goats and bulls worth a million or more.

Not much in Houston apart from the rodeo. We went to San Antonio for a couple of days to watch the Spurs (my fav basketball team).

Like I said earlier, the women were the best part. Tons of gorgeous women all around.

What's there to do in Dallas? I want to go to a Stars game (we got a little connection here - my local club, Liverpool, was owned by ex-Stars owner Tom Hicks). Would love to meet for a drink as well. But I don't really know when I'll be visiting, since it's the last year at uni and I also have to visit the West Coast. But I'll defo hit you up if I'm in the neck of your woods. The offer is highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post

6 chopped beef sandwiches for $5!

And I'm here sitting, eating a bag of Doritos.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Was my first time at one, so I had fun. My fav was the kids riding sheep before the actual bull-riding. Had me in stitches! The food was great too. Also saw some goats and bulls worth a million or more.

Not much in Houston apart from the rodeo. We went to San Antonio for a couple of days to watch the Spurs (my fav basketball team).

Like I said earlier, the women were the best part. Tons of gorgeous women all around.

What's there to do in Dallas? I want to go to a Stars game (we got a little connection here - my local club, Liverpool, was owned by ex-Stars owner Tom Hicks). Would love to meet for a drink as well. But I don't really know when I'll be visiting, since it's the last year at uni and I also have to visit the West Coast. But I'll defo hit you up if I'm in the neck of your woods. The offer is highly appreciated.

And I'm here sitting, eating a bag of Doritos.

I'm not surprised to hear that you didn't like Houston. I personally can't stand the place and I hate going there. However, that is how most people that are from Dallas think about Houston and likewise for poeple from Houston in regards to Dallas. It is too damn humid and no compacted, atleast DFW is spread out.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What's the difference between a REAL american and a regular american?
    Hulk Hogan and everyone else.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post
    Pavy, a regular one is just Joe Schmo or the general public. Someone that just lives here and leads a boring anonymous life, with not much concerns for any of the things that founded and represent this country. Such as sports, BBQ, adventure, patriotism, and camaraderie.

Maybe someone that would do everything possible to avoid fighting for their country in a war. I'm not referring to the present day war, but I consider it more relevant back in the day. Like when you watch those war movies like Platoon and Saving Private Ryan. You want to go into enemy territory with guys that got your back when things get rough. Guys you share a common bond with and that you can trust with your life. Good ol' boys.

America. Fuk Yeah.

Nice pick . Really cool .

The last time any of you fought for your Country was some 100's years ago killing Indians other then that you are no better then Fascist Germany .

And back in the day you joined ww2 when Hitler lost (can't remember exact # around 300 divisions in Russia ) you fought whats left , less the 10% with Russians doing most of the work.

Platoon and Saving Private Ryan. You want to go into enemy territory with guys that got your back when things get rough. Guys you share a common bond with and that you can trust with your life. Good ol' boys.
    Good ol' boys.

You are a retard !!!
    You are talking about fighting for your country ???Vietnam is your example Did Vietnam try to occupy United States ?
    Since WW2 You killed more Innocent people around the world then all of the countries put together .
    You might as well start another trend " I wanna murder my next door neighbor and i want Opie to be my partner in crime " .

PS. blittydeuce Guys like you (Germans) back in the day were successfully socially conditioned trough the media . They were not born as an evil dudes ,just like you they truly believed that they were doing the right thing and digging the foxhole was their dream
    Dude so far you fought wars with 3ed world countries that have nothing to do with your freedom . Any coward can drop the bombs on civilians . Countries that you bomb don't even have sophisticated air defense.
    Nothing to be proud . Anywhwere you go to bring so called "democracy" puts them back 50 years with the rest of the world . Most of them just happens to be are reach with OIL .
    Dude why don't you try to use binoculars ??? See Cuba ? Any oil pumps? Damn NO, so now your comrades have to travel around the world to find some other country that needs freedom .Cuba can wait for another 100 years .

Opie man god forbid if it ever happens do not use same foxhole with this maniac he is gonna get both of you killed .

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    Nice pick . Really cool .

The last time any of you fought for your Country was some 100's years ago killing Indians other then that you are no better then Fascist Germany .

And back in the day you joined ww2 when Hitler lost (can't remember exact # around 300 divisions in Russia ) you fought whats left , less the 10% with Russians doing most of the work.

Hahahaha. That post was almost completely filled with obvious satire, right down to the South Park quote. I was waiting for the first complete idiot fukkin MORAN to reply with a post like this. You my friend are the WINNA!! Congrats!!!

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post

[B]PS. blittydeuce Guys like you (Germans) .
    This is my favorite part.

I had relatives that got sent to Auschwitz you dipshit.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Cool pic . How are the Cardinals year ?
    Attached Images  

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 12