laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Brewers will go nowhere, pitching isn't strong enough for playoff baseball that's why the Giants if they get in will be so dangerous.

TheLocal
    TheLocal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their pitching combined with their reliable bats = smoke the Giants in the playoffs. I'm not suggesting blow out victory's but wins none the less. I think Atlanta or A.Z. would be tougher for them. Philly obviously would get the edge. Their pitching is more solid than some are giving them credit for,but that match up is very unlikely until the N.L.C.S who's to say Philly is there for sure. Atlanta / Philly is probably what we will see 1st. A.Z. and the Giants will come down to the final couple games before we know who's in. I think Arizona gets in. Brewers get A.Z. first. We will see from there.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Brewers will go nowhere, pitching isn't strong enough for playoff baseball that's why the Giants if they get in will be so dangerous.
    You're right, the number one pitching staff in all of baseball since the all-star break certainly isnt strong enough for the playoffs.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its pretty ironic how youve turned out to be just as immature as brahma. At first i just thought it was him and that you were just trying to get under his skin. Now i realize that it was both of you.

Good lord, dont fathers teach their boys how to be men anymore? My father would still beat the shit out of me if i acted like either of you kids.
    What is it about anonymity that forces people to act half their age?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DrStale, and LovetoSpooge

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Its pretty ironic how youve turned out to be just as immature as brahma. At first i just thought it was him and that you were just trying to get under his skin. Now i realize that it was both of you.

Good lord, dont fathers teach their boys how to be men anymore? My father would still beat the shit out of me if i acted like either of you kids.
    What is it about anonymity that forces people to act half their age?
    Yes, you walked to and from school in bare feet up hill in both directions.

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

howdy partner, just dropped in to say sometimes you eat the bar and heck sometimes it eats you.

SaintsFan
    SaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    Um.. their playoff rotation will be made up of Gallardo (I believe his playoff debut), Greinke (a guy who has serious anxiety issues) and then who? Randy Wolf? Narveson?

They will get blasted in the playoffs regardless of effort.

You're a moron.

First 12