Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    lot of losing posters from SBR to have such a nice office

Every poster who is a SBR Pro and has lost money has contributed to that office .
    they offer a lot to their posters in return. more than any other forums .

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Shannon's office (note the framed 2005 Rose Bowl ticket)
    Complete with ticket stubs of Texas's 41-38 victory over the "unbeatable" USC Trojans..on their own field I might add...

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Complete with ticket stubs of Texas's 41-38 victory over the "unbeatable" USC Trojans..on their own field I might add...
    Sorry John, but although USC does consider the Rose Bowl their "second home" (because they've been there so many damn times......and OWN the bRuins), the Trojans play their home games at the historic Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

USC came into the title game with a 34 game winning streak and two Heisman winners in the backfield. Oh, and lets not forget the 55-19 thrashing of Chokelahoma in the previous years BCS title game. So, you can see why some labeled them "unbeatable".

We wont get into things such as Vince Young's knee being down before he lateraled to Selvin Young for a TD or Reggie Bush's attempted lateral (which resulted in a fumble and change of possession at the Texas 18 yard line) which was actually an "illegal forward lateral" which meant the ball should have remained with SC fairly deep in Texas territory . But, replay cameras were not working so.......nothing could be overturned. Seriously though, we wont get in to that stuff because the bottom line is/was USC couldn't handle Vince Young's athleticism.

I was at the game and yes...still bitter. Possibly the most painful loss as a "fan" I've ever experienced.

First 12