Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Attn: Acoochy

Thank you for the win, bro. When it comes to Aussie rules football, there is no one even close to you. Pay attention SBR; this guy is an up-and-comer. Acoochy is someone to look out for, for years to come. Again, thank you, Acoochy. You made me money, bro.

P.S. points given in the other thread.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Nice! glad you guys got the win, I was about 5 minutes too late. Nothing better than starting the day with an early win.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

This guy is the man!!! Thanks!!! Points given in other thread...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    Thank you for the win, bro. When it comes to Aussie rules football, there is no one even close to you. Pay attention SBR; this guy is an up-and-comer. Acoochy is someone to look out for, for years to come. Again, thank you, Acoochy. You made me money, bro. P.S. points given in the other thread.
    Natty your welcome pal. Didnt have to give me the points (although muchly appreciated ty )...Just here to help you guys and myself beat those bookies Im sure its a common interest we all share...Congrats again natty

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    This guy is the man!!! Thanks!!! Points given in other thread...
    Ty stucky, kindly appreciated As sticky said its always good to get the day started with money in the bank