Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

2 ppl shot after niner vs raider game!!!

This is too much. its a team not a gang!!!

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Two men were shot and wounded in the parking lot of Candlestick Park after a preseason NFL game Saturday night between the San Francisco 49ers and the Oakland Raiders, police said.
    The shootings occurred shortly after the 49ers' 17-3 victory, police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said.
    A 24-year-old man was treated at San Francisco General Hospital with life-threatening injuries, and a 20-year-old man was hospitalized and was expected to survive, Andraychack told The Associated Press. Their names have not been released.
    Police Sgt. Frank Harrell that the 24-year-old man was wearing a T-shirt with a derogatory comment about the 49ers and was shot two to four times in the stomach, according to reports in the Oakland Tribune and the San Francisco Chronicle. He drove his truck to a gate and stumbled to security, Harrell said.
    The other victim was shot earlier and had superficial face injuries, Harrell said.
    "We are treating it as separate shootings, but we believe they are related," Harrell told reporters outside the stadium.
    Harrell said police took a man in a Raiders jersey off a party bus before it left the stadium and were calling him a suspect.
    The suspect and the two victims had all attended the game, Harrell told the newspapers.
    The 49ers issued a statement acknowledging the shootings and the investigation, but offering no further details.
    There was at least one fight in the lower bowl of the stadium during the game, but it was no immediate indication that it was connected to the postgame shootings.
    The violence was not the first involving a San Francisco sports team's game this year.
    In March, San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow was severely beaten by two men in Los Angeles Dodgers gear outside Dodger Stadium after the teams' season opener. He remains in San Francisco hospital with in serious condition with brain injuries. Two suspects have been charged in the case.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

They must have had $ on Oakland like I did!

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

f'ing california retards

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

There was also a guy beaten unconscious in the bathroom

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cool

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Shesh Californians, it's only a game. First it happened with baseball earlier this year and now football. Guess when the NBA lockout is over we'll get a reporting of violence for basketball... hell probably hockey too.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

The Yay Area is no joke.

jedikarl
    jedikarl's Avatar Become A Pro!

its a shame it asnt alex smith who fired the gun as he would have surely missed

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by jedikarl View Post
    its a shame it asnt alex smith who fired the gun as he would have surely missed
    LOL. GOOD one

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

From reading the article it sounds like a raiders fan shot another raiders fan?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I wish it was Barry Zito shooting Alex Smith...

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    From reading the article it sounds like a raiders fan shot another raiders fan?
    Ya, I got the same picture after reading the article. A man in a Raiders jersey shot a man wearing a shirt with shit talking about the 49ers on it. Doesn't make much sense to me.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Raiders fans are friendly if you know them, that's about it. Go into the Oakland Coliseum with an opposing team gear and your almost certain to get beat up, since half of their fans are hardcore gangsters and ex-inmates. The only fans that the Raiders don't faze is the Cowboys fans. Cowboys usually equalize the Raiders when they play in Oakland, and the California Cowboys are equally gangsters a well, so they cancel each other out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

mexicans

flyingillini

There are shootings all the time here in the yay, nothing new to report...

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    There are shootings all the time here in the yay, nothing new to report...
    your cool cuz you watch messy marv videos???

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    your cool cuz you watch messy marv videos???
    Marv is not welcome back on Eddy or Fillmore... been into the bay area rap scene since Cougnut in 89..probably before you were born...

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Marv is not welcome back on Eddy or Fillmore... been into the bay area rap scene since Cougnut in 89..probably before you were born...
    dude your a joke...eddy/turk aint shit i was there last week and nothin happened and im white...stop pretending like your some hardcore thug

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    dude your a joke...eddy/turk aint shit i was there last week and nothin happened and im white...stop pretending like your some hardcore thug
    I am the furthest thing from a thug, I walk on those streets, nothing happens but at times it does.... it's on my route to and from work...the TL is much worse than anywhere on Eddy and Turk these days... Eddy is just projects, actually not a bad area at all...

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayan, where were you on this day?

flyingillini

People from the bay are you going to the Mezzanine tonight? Will be there at 9! San Quinn, Berner, J Diggz. Equipto, Cellski and more! It's equipto's B day!