Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

For the new posters here... Do not tail Brahambulll

Most clueless poster here .. We have ourselves the next Brock Landers at Sbr.

My dog can cap better then this retard.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1, kerrywoodwins20, I/O, and SoV

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy is due to regress toward the mean in a huge way, probably a great fade from here on out.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

The thing about Brahmabull is he is not that bad of a handicapper he is pretty good.... but he needs to parlay if he is going to lay that much juice.

My only beef with Brahmabull is his avatar! it is just straight up lame as ****.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He is not that bad but sometimes bets on meaningless trends

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

This guy is a total clown thinking you can play huge chalk long term and make money...not to mention he post a record of plays that can't be tracked...he has only posted 10 plays or less in his current thread...

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

all it takes is 1 or 2 bad nights laying that chalk and he's done, also where does he say how much he puts per bet

Rod1010

Some people actually believe that this guy is decent ?

This site has gone too shit.

OFFICIALLY gone too shit

unfukinreal

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

a win is a win.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

He lays way too much juice for me. However he's been winning cash and posting screenshots to back it up. Two things 98% of the forum can't do. So let him do his thing. In my opinion though you can never earn respect as a good handicapper by laying -230 on the Yankees against the Royals every night, regardless if he makes money or not. But he's winning and good for him. He'll come back to earth after a bad night or 2 laying -230. Just wish he would change his lame ass avatar and stop starting 12 threads a day about shit that's already been discussed to death.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He is betting bad numbers but I think is usually going a good job of betting the right chalk games

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Some people actually believe that this guy is decent ?

This site has gone too shit.

OFFICIALLY gone too shit

unfukinreal

not a matter of good or bad he has posted screenshots of his account and his bets dont have to be tracked, because the account is updated day to day and pretty easy to follow.

What people dont get is the idea that in baseball sides there is always a winner and a loser. So laying big chalk is irrelevant in baseball. Playing big dogs is also a failure long term. The trick is to pick the right games at the right time and have them win. Something he has been successful at for almost a month.

I dont give a shit what the odds are as long as I win more than I lose, claiming blanket statements just shows how dumb people really are. They put lines up for a reason. And a big line is just that, a big line, it can stil have some worth. A lot of times books put up big numbers to scare pretenders off a game to lessen their exposure to giving out 'free' money.

Besides even at -300 you only need to win 75%, which in some cases is still good. If the Philly played the Cubs for 162 games and the lines were all -300 betting the phillies would make you money. because they would beat them more than 75% of the time. The only reason people think betting big favorites is a losing proposition is because they see big favorites lose and think it makes their thoughts valid.

I also see alot of people talking about the favorites being bad later inthe season. Umm it isnt later in the season yet is it? So why stop betting them when theyre still trying. if anything teams close to clinching are probably trying even harder to win out so they can clinch and then rest. So that would actually make their big numbers not only deserved but maybe even devalued. Because theyre trying harder.

But logic escapes people sometime I guess. because they make blanket arguments but never look at the opposite side of that argument to see how asinine it really is.

But these are reasons why people dont post plays because no matter what people will find fault in them, even from someone who has won something like 19 out of 20 days. When THAT isnt good enough then posting any kinds of plays at all is a waste of time. People lose sight of the forest because of the trees.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

theres a reason the favorites are favored. and he doesnt even ONLY bet huge favorites.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you call what he does handicapping, then you're a fool.

Most can tell who he will be betting just by looking at the Lines and who is Pitching.

Now is he decent at picking the winning team yes. And really that is all that matters. But if it was really that easy, everyone would be doing it, and books wouldn't survive. There will be an off night, and he will lose 1/4 of his roll. Who knows when, but it is bound to happen.

BOL brahma and no it's not a good idea to tail him, any seasoned gambler knows that, there is no need for this thread.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    not a matter of good or bad he has posted screenshots of his account and his bets dont have to be tracked, because the account is updated day to day and pretty easy to follow.

What people dont get is the idea that in baseball sides there is always a winner and a loser. So laying big chalk is irrelevant in baseball. Playing big dogs is also a failure long term. The trick is to pick the right games at the right time and have them win. Something he has been successful at for almost a month.

I dont give a shit what the odds are as long as I win more than I lose, claiming blanket statements just shows how dumb people really are. They put lines up for a reason. And a big line is just that, a big line, it can stil have some worth. A lot of times books put up big numbers to scare pretenders off a game to lessen their exposure to giving out 'free' money.

Besides even at -300 you only need to win 75%, which in some cases is still good. If the Philly played the Cubs for 162 games and the lines were all -300 betting the phillies would make you money. because they would beat them more than 75% of the time. The only reason people think betting big favorites is a losing proposition is because they see big favorites lose and think it makes their thoughts valid.

I also see alot of people talking about the favorites being bad later inthe season. Umm it isnt later in the season yet is it? So why stop betting them when theyre still trying. if anything teams close to clinching are probably trying even harder to win out so they can clinch and then rest. So that would actually make their big numbers not only deserved but maybe even devalued. Because theyre trying harder.

But logic escapes people sometime I guess. because they make blanket arguments but never look at the opposite side of that argument to see how asinine it really is.

But these are reasons why people dont post plays because no matter what people will find fault in them, even from someone who has won something like 19 out of 20 days. When THAT isnt good enough then posting any kinds of plays at all is a waste of time. People lose sight of the forest because of the trees.
    yeah really didn't know that. easier said than done.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any idiot can take all favorites

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

But he is not betting any favorites on the list tho...he choses which one to pick...either way to be honest its whatever all I want is to win cash...wether its dogs rl alternative lines....I am al about increasing that bankrolllll

Rod1010

hahahahhahahahahaha

some people here

hahahahahaha

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I dont give a shit what the odds are as long as i win more than i lose, claiming blanket statements just shows how dumb people really are. They put lines up for a reason. And a big line is just that, a big line, it can stil have some worth. A lot of times books put up big numbers to scare pretenders off a game to lessen their exposure to giving out 'free' money.

Besides even at -300 you only need to win 75%, which in some cases is still good. If the philly played the cubs for 162 games and the lines were all -300 betting the phillies would make you money. Because they would beat them more than 75% of the time. The only reason people think betting big favorites is a losing proposition is because they see big favorites lose and think it makes their thoughts valid.

I also see alot of people talking about the favorites being bad later inthe season. Umm it isnt later in the season yet is it? So why stop betting them when theyre still trying. If anything teams close to clinching are probably trying even harder to win out so they can clinch and then rest. So that would actually make their big numbers not only deserved but maybe even devalued. Because theyre trying harder.

But logic escapes people sometime i guess. Because they make blanket arguments but never look at the opposite side of that argument to see how asinine it really is.

But these are reasons why people dont post plays because no matter what people will find fault in them, even from someone who has won something like 19 out of 20 days. When that isnt good enough then posting any kinds of plays at all is a waste of time. People lose sight of the forest because of the trees.

wow

just

wow

wow

somebody on this site that has a clue???? I thought hell would freeze over before there was somebody on this site who actually had a clue how gambling works

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by incomeraise View Post
    But he is not betting any favorites on the list tho...he choses which one to pick...either way to be honest its whatever all I want is to win cash...wether its dogs rl alternative lines....I am al about increasing that bankrolllll

I don't bet all the favorites, far from it actually. My avg play is only about - 150

I haven't played the red sox in quite a while, I'm not playing the angels tonight, etc... I only play favorites when it makes a lot of sense (1 very hot team facing a very cold team, etc...)

There's a lot of retards on this site who think that the line your betting makes a difference. The fact is hitting 80% of your bets while betting avg - 200 lines, it's no different than hitting 64% on EVEN Line betting. Neither way of betting is easier or harder. I just like to bet on some favorites because it's a comfortable way of betting for me.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

have to agree with rod on this one, taking major favorites everygame and posting record but not units

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    have to agree with rod on this one, taking major favorites everygame and posting record but not units

I have posted a million pictures of my bankroll going up like crazy week in and week out, what more do you want??

give me a fcking break here!

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    he does some things that dont make sense, he also gets bad numbers as well. But he posts screenshots, which is a lot more reliable than posting some cut and paste job that anyone who can type can fake an amount for.

I just hope he keeps winning so all the know it all wannabes who couldnt scrape together 50 bux can keep having their heads explode watching this guy cash ticket after ticket. Because even though they know everything it has yet to be shown they can actually win. Other than the make believe spread sheet that doesnt cost anything.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

To each his own. I'm not a fan of the methodology of playing large favorites. But like I said to each his own. Good luck y'all

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Also do not tail Brock Landers, Henry Hill, jjgold, Coco the Chimp, etc.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    To each his own. I'm not a fan of the methodology of playing large favorites. But like I said to each his own. Good luck y'all

your mistake is that you think it's harder to beat the books while playing favorites than to beat the books while playing EV lines

you realize hitting 80% on -200 lines, it's exactly the same thing as hitting - 66 on EV lines?? Neither way of betting is easier or more difficult than the other

it's about finding value. A + 300 line that has a 1 in 10 chance of winning is a horrible play, A - 300 line that has a 6-1 chance of winning is a fantastic play, does that make sense??

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    your mistake is that you think it's harder to beat the books while playing favorites than to beat the books while playing EV lines

you realize hitting 80% on -200 lines, it's exactly the same thing as hitting - 66 on EV lines?? Neither way of betting is easier or more difficult than the other

it's about finding value. A + 300 line that has a 1 in 10 chance of winning is a horrible play, A - 300 line that has a 6-1 chance of winning is a fantastic play, does that make sense??

There is NO baseball game out there that is 6 to 1 to win you ignorant buffoon.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Brah, u don't gotta explain to me how gambling works. I know. I've been doing this for a while now. I'm juSt stating my opinion. U and Brock landers can continue to pound chalky games for all I care. Good luck to ya.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    There is NO baseball game out there that is 6 to 1 to win you ignorant buffoon.

I'm not gonna get into this discussion again with you, just shut the fukk up already. I want nothing to do with your worthless opinions

kerrywoodwins20

I'm not gonna get into this discussion again with you, just shut the fukk up already. I want nothing to do with your worthless opinions
    No MLB game has ever had a team 6 to 1 to win. Ever.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Brah, u don't gotta explain to me how gambling works. I know. I've been doing this for a while now. I'm juSt stating my opinion. U and Brock landers can continue to pound chalky games for all I care. Good luck to ya.

don't put me in the same paragraph as that degenerate loser

I have probably made more money in the last 20 days than landers has made in the last year

kerrywoodwins20

don't put me in the same paragraph as that degenerate loser I have probably made more money in the last 20 days than landers has made in the last year
    I've made more in 5 days than you in your life.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

so the cubs would go 40-122 if they played the phillies every game?

if you really believe that you should quit gambling right now.

canuck we have the same avatar (for now, i change mine quite a bit)!! i can look at that picture a million times though and it won't get old.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

he does some things that dont make sense, he also gets bad numbers as well. But he posts screenshots, which is a lot more reliable than posting some cut and paste job that anyone who can type can fake an amount for.

I just hope he keeps winning so all the know it all wannabes who couldnt scrape together 50 bux can keep having their heads explode watching this guy cash ticket after ticket. Because even though they know everything it has yet to be shown they can actually win. Other than the make believe spread sheet that doesnt cost anything.
    hey wantitall if you're talking wannabes that can't scrape together 200 bucks maybe you could include non-pros like you and brahmabull?

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    so the cubs would go 40-122 if they played the phillies every game?

if you really believe that you should quit gambling right now.

canuck we have the same avatar (for now, i change mine quite a bit)!! i can look at that picture a million times though and it won't get old.
    I wouldnt doubt it, I wouldnt be surprised if Cubs couldnt win 30 games with the phillies rotation. And the Cubs arent even the worst team around right now. If they played 81 and 81 and did it with normal rest you would be surpised how good some teams could be. Phillies will win about 65% or more against a regular schedule with normal travel. so to think they couldnt beat the bottom tier teams 75% of the time in match play shows why people dont understand the game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

He's buried himself before here multiple times.

It will happen again. Only a matter of time. Wait until the roster's expand, sit back, and watch the implosion.

12 Last