ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

95% Of This Forum Can't Do 10 Chin/Pull Ups

You guys are fukkin weak. Talkin all this weight lifting bullshit. Get on a pull up bar. Bo$$. TT Warrior. Do some fukkin pullups. You workout dudes go to the gym everyday, and run to the machines. That's why your still a skrauny punk. Do pullups for 3 months. Watch your body transform. I might make a video of this JJ. The "proper training method".
    Points Awarded:

Unchained gave ttrace35 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet all your points for a year I can.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    I bet all your points for a year I can.
    Excel I said 95%. Besides. I seen your pic. Your a little guy. Can't be hard to pullup 130 lbs.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Excel I said 95%. Besides. I seen your pic. Your a little guy. Can't be hard to pullup 130 lbs.
    got me there

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I'm 240 and can proudly still do 10 pullups. I feel like death afterwards, but I can do them.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ttrace, what do you think the over/under on me would be?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Ttrace, youre correct, all these punks go to the machines and think they are having a solid back/leg workout.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know I can, easily.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm with Trigga here. 10 pull-ups done correctly is not an option for 90% of the posters on this forum.

Pull-ups people.........not girly "chin ups" (if your palms are facing you.....like the photo on the right...it's not a pull-up)

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Ttrace, what do you think the over/under on me would be?
    I dunno. But seriously. Pullups are the hardest things to do. Especially if you never did them regularly. But they are the single best exercise you can do for your body. Will give you a serious V-shape in no time.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    I'm with Trigga here. 10 pull-ups done correctly is not an option for 90% of the posters on this forum.

Pull-ups people.........not girly "chin ups" (if your palms are facing you.....like the photo on the right...it's not a pull-up)

The pullups with hands facing you are great for the lats, the other should be for you upper-middle back, if done correctly....

Both are great for back development.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Ttrace, youre correct, all these punks go to the machines and think they are having a solid back/leg workout.
    I laugh at those dudes. Machines are an easy way out and do nothing to gain mass. Too lazy to change the weight.

ttrace35

The pullups with hands facing you are great for the lats, the other should be for you upper-middle back, if done correctly....

Yea both are needed. I used to do 10 sets of pullups every day switching between grips. Now I just do 6-8 sets on back day as a warm up for the weights.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I laugh at those dudes. Machines are an easy way out and do nothing to gain mass. Too lazy to change the weight.
    I did my back yesterday, and I told some gym bud doing back(on machines) to do some sets with me on barbell rows(275lbs), and he gave the excuse every pussy ass gives me "I hurt my back once"... Who hasn't??

Unchained
    Hands of fukkin steel. Bap bap bhaap bap
    Unchained's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Trace you always good with the ladies?
    Attached Images  

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this thread getting anyone else horny?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Hahaha ya not sure I can get 10 anymore. It's been awhile. Actually if I just do one set I prob could if I man up. It would be real close. I'm gonna try now 2nite. A few months ago I used to do 30 pushups jump into 10 pullups then 25 pushups 8 pullups. So ya, in conclusion I think I would be in the 5% if there was some kind of prize in it for me haha

ttrace35

I did my back yesterday, and I told some gym bud doing back(on machines) to do some sets with me on barbell rows(275lbs), and he gave the excuse every pussy ass gives me "I hurt my back once"... Who hasn't??
    Yea guys are cowards. I learned to workout in the pen with OG's. There is no fukkin machines in the yard. I would be pumping pig iron in a snow storm. I start with barbell rows. 275 is usual. If I'm feelin strong that day I will go to 315. I end of with dead lifts. I do them last because they sap every ounce of energy that I have. By then can only go to 405 lbs.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Eh.

Best workout still with all these machines is the push up.

I Do push ups every morning and before bed. I'm only 160lbs though lol

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    Trace you always good with the ladies?
    Jeez. Vinny. actully yea. I always did good with the chicks. I get that I look like ll cool j all the time since I was 16. Never vinny before.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

How ya want them.....wide grip....overhand.....close grip . Been doing them for years since it took even 7-10 just to be able to eat at some schools in the Army days. 1-2 for each week of training we were in for OCS....do them coming and going from the DFAC (food place) and at least 15 for the peanut butter extras at RTB.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Eh.

Best workout still with all these machines is the push up.

I Do push ups every morning and before bed. I'm only 160lbs though lol
    Pushup are good but can't compare to pullups. You use almost every upper body muscle. When you first start doing them, you abs will hurt because it take a lot of core strength to keep you from swinging as your pulling up. The v-shape make your body look completely different. You should try this paco. I started out doing 5 sets of 3 reps. Everyday. Within a month or two I was able to easily do 8-10.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave ttrace35 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Trigger gots no heart.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post

Trigger gots no heart.
    I can't seeeeeeee

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Hahaha ya not sure I can get 10 anymore. It's been awhile. Actually if I just do one set I prob could if I man up. It would be real close. I'm gonna try now 2nite. A few months ago I used to do 30 pushups jump into 10 pullups then 25 pushups 8 pullups. So ya, in conclusion I think I would be in the 5% if there was some kind of prize in it for me haha

William Walters

True, but my point was that "chin ups" (palms facing inwards) are much easier than actual pull-ups (in reference to Trigga's comment about posters being able to complete 10 reps). If a non-lardazz can't complete 10 chin ups he's got some work to do.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    True, but my point was that "chin ups" (palms facing inwards) are much easier than actual pull-ups (in reference to Trigga's comment about posters being able to complete 10 reps). If a non-lardazz can't complete 10 chin ups he's got some work to do.
    Actually, the underhand ones are tougher for me..

William Walters

Actually, the underhand ones are tougher for me..

You better hope Mikail doesn't see this...........dude will be fast tracking it over to 7-11

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Trace--I used to be into all of the weight training. I'm getting older (had gallbladder surgery), still look pretty buff for pushing 40 (in two months), but am not into it like I used to be.

Pushups increase your bench press. Everything that you said was correct about pull-ups. I've seen pictures of your arms. I have no doubt that you have strength. I'm sure that you can do the pull-ups. However (maybe it's a bad camera angle), you do seem to have somewhat of a gut. Am I wrong or what?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

oh ya?? I gots mad bar star skillz boyee... check me out right here yo...

Just kidding, thats not really me... But I did do time with the guy

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Back in the day of my wrestling we'd hang a plate on our waist and do em. I got as high as 26 reps with just my body weight. That was when I was wrestling at 171lbs. Unfortunately after college I took a liking to beer. Still in decent shape, but to be honest, tracer is right 10 pull-ups is NO easy task. I could probably make 10. Then again, setting here in Costa Rica don't really have the urge to.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I'm checking in at 0. Hard to pull my fat ass off the couch let alone lift this sack of potatoes.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Trace--I used to be into all of the weight training. I'm getting older (had gallbladder surgery), still look pretty buff for pushing 40 (in two months), but am not into it like I used to be.

Pushups increase your bench press. Everything that you said was correct about pull-ups. I've seen pictures of your arms. I have no doubt that you have strength. I'm sure that you can do the pull-ups. However (maybe it's a bad camera angle), you do seem to have somewhat of a gut. Am I wrong or what?
    Yea. I have a little gut now that I never had. Nothing major. Only about 15 lbs over my prime weight. Back in the gym now. I made a small video. I will post.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

I can't seeeeeeee
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJTunhUs1-g

puff

12 Last