JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

keep posting your plays brahmabull

Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Variance bout to kick in...it's about that time and I mean this honestly. This dude isn't just going to keep hitting. If you start fading him you will win 65% or more. It's just how betting is. Good runs and bad runs. This isn't a knock against this poster but if you're on the same side as this guy in the upcoming future then I'd be very careful. Again no knock on this guy it's just how it is.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brahmabull reminds me of a tout named Mr. Chalk

Mr chalk takes the chalkiest games on the board. He is always down by seasons end

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Mr. Chalk took only the plays with the most chalk. Bull here is selecting the best of all the chalk on the board because lets face it not all the big chalk won yesterday or the other days and not all chalk were selected as picks

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I dont get whats what this jibberish about why take favorites all the time, why take dogs all the time... LOL ,

It dosent matter if you really pick all favorites or all dogs... Some posters have the ability to smell out dogs and some can pick out favs. Big deal. If picking favs will lose , then why not just start taking every big dog on the board everyday for the rest the season ?? Ok maybe u might eek out a TINY profit. But really the bottomline is picking WINNERS. Stop bashing this guy, only thing slightly annoying is the no. of threads maybe..

Keep em coming Brahma !!

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Ear Glen View Post
    Variance bout to kick in...it's about that time and I mean this honestly. This dude isn't just going to keep hitting. If you start fading him you will win 65% or more. It's just how betting is. Good runs and bad runs. This isn't a knock against this poster but if you're on the same side as this guy in the upcoming future then I'd be very careful. Again no knock on this guy it's just how it is.

Hes smart enough to change up his plays with the variance I think. I already saw him post that he won't be on the Phils much anymore because they really don't have much to play for over the last month and a half.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    Hes smart enough to change up his plays with the variance I think. I already saw him post that he won't be on the Phils much anymore because they really don't have much to play for over the last month and a half.

exactly

I'm not gonna play the brewers much in september either

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

why u r using bookmaker? bookmaker's mlb lines are crap.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

nice job you doing man , gl

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Ear Glen View Post
    Nothing to suggest you will hit 65% fading him but I think his method of handicapping is flawed severely and i'd be willing to bet once he gets to roughly 400-500 picks he will be down.

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow nice record

First ... 891011