CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    First this fiasco, then Japan suicide squeezes up 10-0 in the LL World Series. What's up with all the asian aggression today?
    lol I didnt see the game just read this post but who cares let them kids have fun in the game of their lives they apparently worked there asses off to get their.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    KFC is the #1 place to eat there by far.....can't they all just get along with some good old fried chicken?
    Can see china going down same path as USA with this kinda stuff 30 yrs from now there will be 50% obesity levels lol

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

There seems to be a lot of people in this thread jealous of black people. Say no to racism/jealousy, you just may live longer...

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    fukkin retards going "REF BIASE CHINESE" Ya like your fukkin NBA is never biased? And how the fcuk did you jump to conclusions so fast? because it was a great excuse to say the americans are innocent? please... gimme a fcukin break

How dare we jump to conclusions based off a silly thing called fact. How are you going to say that 54 to 14 free throws and a foul call against Georgetown every single trip down the court is fair? And Georgetown was being called for intentional fouls at that, giving the chinks 4 shots a trip. I've never seen an NBA game where a team was being called for a foul every single time down the court. Oh yeah, that sounds totally legit though, definitely not "REF BIASE CHINESE" as you would say. G'Town beats the Chinks by 20 the night before, clearly proving themselves the dominant team, and then the next night, all of a sudden can't guard the scrawny bastards and have to foul them every 10 seconds. If that makes sense to you, then you're as dumb as i think you are.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

[QUOTE=kmarinouofm;11086012]all this because Yao retired and China sucks at basketball.. its a shame.. we don't get mad at them when they send there damm pro hotdog eaters over here..[/QUOTE

Japanese

First 123