SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Pro special with FanDuel!

FanDuel will credit users that become Pro with them $30 on top of the $200 deposit. Note that you must use the required FanDuel link when making your account.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    FanDuel will credit users that become Pro with them $30 on top of the $200 deposit. Note that you must use the required FanDuel link when making your account.
    Ok Lou, I just want to get this straight because I deposited 4 beans into draftstreet but was told I couldn't get Pro Status because I was premature (gee, if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that). So if I click on the words Fanduel or become pro that are hyperlinked, they will both give me a valid SBR sign in offer? Also, the minimunm is $230 to become pro?

Yes, I know these are obvious questions but I want to make sure so that I can wear that SBR Pro badge proudly!

waiverwire
    waiverwire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 767

Swinging Johnson - Pretty sure that's right. Basically the two requirements are:
    1. Your Fanduel account must be tagged with the SBR referral code.
    2. You must deposit $200 (which will cause your account to have $230 in it once the bonus is applied).

The only catch is that if you originally visited Fanduel using some other tagged link your account wouldn't be tagged with the SBR referral code. I think if you clear cookies on your browser before going to Fanduel via the link in SBR Lou's post, that would eliminate the possibility of that problem. If you need any help doing that, email me at alex@fanduel.com and let me know what browser you'll be using.

waiverwire

For those of you wondering what Fanduel is...

-One day salary cap contests in MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL
    -Buy ins range from $5 to $270. Since you can enter as many contests as you want, stakes are theoretically unlimited as long as you can find opponents to take your action.
    -Contests range from head to head to 5 or 10 player leagues to tournaments with hundreds of opponents
    -Deposits can be made via Paypal or CC
    -Withdrawals are made by Paypal (or check for $250+)

I'm a Product Director for Fanduel and would love to hear any feedback (or questions) that you have about the site. You can reach me at alex@fanduel.com.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by waiverwire View Post
    For those of you wondering what Fanduel is...

-One day salary cap contests in MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL
    -Buy ins range from $5 to $270. Since you can enter as many contests as you want, stakes are theoretically unlimited as long as you can find opponents to take your action.
    -Contests range from head to head to 5 or 10 player leagues to tournaments with hundreds of opponents
    -Deposits can be made via Paypal or CC
    -Withdrawals are made by Paypal (or check for $250+)

I'm a Product Director for Fanduel and would love to hear any feedback (or questions) that you have about the site. You can reach me at alex@fanduel.com.
    On single/daily contest charging a 10% rake/fee is a bit high in my opinion. I can see your percentages that high on the $5/$10 dollar leagues but charging that on $100 dollar single day leagues is a bit excessive in my opinion. Especially considering its a salary cap game, will require no live drafting software and will last one day.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    On single/daily contest charging a 10% rake/fee is a bit high in my opinion. I can see your percentages that high on the $5/$10 dollar leagues but charging that on $100 dollar single day leagues is a bit excessive in my opinion. Especially considering its a salary cap game, will require no live drafting software and will last one day.
    In my head to head leagues on draftstreet, they charge 9 bucks so I don't think 10 is an unusual rake. I just wish one of these sites would understand that if they offered season long leagues they would pull in a ton of players who would eventually try the daily and weekly leagues.

By the way Waiverwire, does fanduel have weekly leagues or just daily?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

whats the link for fanduel?

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

So this is a fantasy site not a betting site? That doesn't look bad though.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    So this is a fantasy site not a betting site? That doesn't look bad though.
    It's a fantasy betting site.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Thank you very much SBR Lou.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Not to mention it is US legal.

castle
    castle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

How is this US Legal? Just curious.

Edit: http://www.fanduel.com/p/OutsideLegal
    Answers my question.

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9025

i deposited 25 bucks yesterday...seems like a cool site....first match up today

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

GL Gavin.

waiverwire

We just announced the details of our $200,000 Fanduel Fantasy Football Championship today.

There will be 12 weekly qualifying tournaments. Each one will cost $10 per entry and you can enter as many times as you want. The top finisher each week will win a trip to Las Vegas and entry into the finals. A total of $4,000 in runner-up prizes will distributed to the 2nd through 50th finishers each week.

The 12 finalists will compete in a one day fantasy football contest in Las Vegas on December 11th, with $150,000 at stake ($75,000 to the winner). More details are available at Fanduel on the FFFC tab or by clicking on the smallish green banner towards the upper left of the 'Home' screen of Fanduel.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

odds on owners being in the mob or jewish?