maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thinking to open an account with 5Dimes

Hi guys.

I'm in Europe now so I can use any sportbooks I want. I like Pinnacle but I don't like to deposit money using my Bank...and 5dimes accept Mongram transfers...can someone tell me if 5Dimes are good (odds,propositions, etc) to bet mostly US sports and if the payout is fast ? Overall is a good idea to use them ? Thank you.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are insane if you don't take advantage of the chance to use Pinny, I only wish I had the chance.

5dimes is safe, has more options than any other book, and payouts are fast... You'll be fine with them, just think your insane for not using Pinny

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

FFS!

You can play with genuine A+ books and you want to mess with 5Dimes?

Use Moneybookers (or even Neteller) to send money to all your books. Quicker, safer, cheaper.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    You are insane if you don't take advantage of the chance to use Pinny, I only wish I had the chance.

5dimes is safe, has more options than any other book, and payouts are fast... You'll be fine with them, just think your insane for not using Pinny
    Pinny is great and all but not 100% of the time.

Look at their nfl futures/props right now....5dimes give you better odds/options.

Plus you can parlay just about anything,

It is nice to have both.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Agree with hareeba. Absolutely no reason to use 5dimes if you are European. Unless you are bonus hunting.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

5Dimes are great but you really should take advantage of Pinny, come on man!

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you guys...I'm going to buy a prepaid card and I will open an account with Pinny after all. Thank you.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

5Dimes is a must. Sometimes, you can find better odds even then Pinnacle. Use them 'til they show the door. Too bad they're a recreational book but still you can use them for some time.

If you're living outside of US, make sure you have these: Betfair, Pinnacle, 5Dimes. If you like soccer action, add sbobet too.

do5000
    do5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 681

PInny is always a good option, but 5dimes allows way more props (you can also parly them together).
    If you want more props/exotics and just more options in general, 5dimes is great

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

since you are not american I would recommend the greek. 5 dimes does have good betting options though.

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Pinnacle is the best......hands down.

F**k............5Dimes........so what if they have tons of prop and shit.........they cheat players and then they say it was a bad line LMAO.