QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Person to person payout??

I was curious, how does this work as a payout option?

What are usually the fee?

I am asking for the betting site BetOnline.com

ALso is there a way to void the $50 check fee...Kind of expensive?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Betonline is one of the worst as far as fees when you try to withdraw. Book to book transfers fees are crazy and $50 per check is incredibly the cheapest option. I don't know how you could avoid it.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

i'm pretty sure you can get a free check from there every month, might have to be on friday or something like that though

GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

They offer one free payout via check, minimum payout of $500 and a max payout payout of $2500.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    i'm pretty sure you can get a free check from there every month, might have to be on friday or something like that though
    I must have missed that, I'll look again. Wouldn't know because I've had all my money tied up in a rollover requirement forever

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Quote Originally Posted by GamblingMike View Post
    They offer one free payout via check, minimum payout of $500 and a max payout payout of $2500.

Where does it say that? Or do you have to special request it? Because on their site, it is a minimum $500 withdrawal already, and it says under it, it would cost $50.

GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    Where does it say that? Or do you have to special request it? Because on their site, it is a minimum $500 withdrawal already, and it says under it, it would cost $50.
    Only difference is they changed it from anytime to only on Fridays.:

Payout Rules

Payouts may be requested at any time via email to Payout@BetOnline.com from the email address you registered, and verified, at BetOnline.com. Payout request emails should include your (a) Username, (b) Preferred Withdrawal Method, and (c) The Amount you are requesting withdrawn.
    Additional payouts in the 30 day period or payouts other than by check will have payout transfer fees deducted (see below). Payouts will only be sent to the address registered in the account. No third party payouts are permitted. Please note that the required minimum/maximums for each option are subject to change without notice.

1. Please allow 24 hours for your payout request email to be reviewed;
    2. Players are entitled to one free payout every thirty (30) days, via check, on Friday; if you would like to take advantage of the free check payout please specify this when making your payout request.
    3. Payouts request emails are processed Monday through Friday, between 9:00 a.m. ET to 1:00 p.m. ET, excluding holidays.

Important note: Identity verification and other documentation are often required of players. Payout request emails are not considered valid and are not reviewed until all requested documentation has been submitted, and received by BetOnline.com.