Oct. 8 at Arkansas
    Oct. 15 FLORIDA
    Oct. 22 at LSU
    Oct. 29 OLE MISS
    Nov. 12 at Georgia
    Nov. 19 SAMFORD [HC] W
    Nov. 26 ALABAMA
    OPEN DATE: Nov. 5

Yea I know they lost the whole team but they had a lot of depth. 6.5 is giving them little credit. After looking it over they probably will not win 6. They need 4 wins and looks like they will need 3 and possibly all 4 on the road. At home, discounting the mail-ins, they host Miss St, FL, LSU, Ole Miss and Alabama. Yikes! They will likely be home dogs in every one of those except Ole Miss.

Lets say they win one of those non mail-in home games, that puts the win total at 4. So now we need 3 road wins. Road games are Clemson, Ark, So Car, Georgia. I don't see it. They may not win any of those on the road.

Auburn UNDER 6.5 wins

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

John

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

tough call....they relied alot on newton...and theyve lost talent...but they have more ready to step in.....but that SEC schedule is really tough for a team that lost what they did

miss st is tough....arkansas could be tough if their new qb can play well(although they did lose knile davis)...lsu and bama are national title contenders on paper right now....georgia could be improved.....its really tough....one thing they do have going for them for sure is gus malzhan...i think he might be the best offensive mind in the college game

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Keil Frazier is the new Cam Newton mark my words! Gonna win at least 9, wait and see!!!

War Damn Eagle!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I think they will be terrible

not much talent on offense and they still have a weak secondary, maybe 6 wins in a brutal SEC

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

i don't know.... malzahn was able to average 30+ points per game with chris f'ing todd at qb. chizik has recruited pretty well last couple of years too.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

The thing is even if you give them both Miss St and Ole Miss you still only get to 5. So to bet this OVER you have to win 2 road games. At So Car and at Ark are losses. So to hit this Over you have to beat Clemson at Clemson and Georgia at Georgia. That's doable. But its a stretch. They will have to win at least 3 games as dogs to cover the 6.5; Miss St at home, Clemson and Georgia on the road.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Sept. 3 UTAH STATE W
    Sept. 10 MISSISSIPPI STATE
    Sept. 17 at Clemson
    Sept. 24 FLORIDA ATLANTIC W
    Oct. 1 at South Carolina
    Oct. 8 at Arkansas
    Oct. 15 FLORIDA
    Oct. 22 at LSU
    Oct. 29 OLE MISS
    Nov. 12 at Georgia
    Nov. 19 SAMFORD [HC] W
    Nov. 26 ALABAMA
    OPEN DATE: Nov. 5

Yea I know they lost the whole team but they had a lot of depth. 6.5 is giving them little credit. After looking it over they probably will not win 6. They need 4 wins and looks like they will need 3 and possibly all 4 on the road. At home, discounting the mail-ins, they host Miss St, FL, LSU, Ole Miss and Alabama. Yikes! They will likely be home dogs in every one of those except Ole Miss.

Lets say they win one of those non mail-in home games, that puts the win total at 4. So now we need 3 road wins. Road games are Clemson, Ark, So Car, Georgia. I don't see it. They may not win any of those on the road.

Auburn UNDER 6.5 wins
    Which game do you think they have a good chance winning on the road?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Auburn and LSU will be weak in conference play.....Bama and Arkansas for the West as far as leaders.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

looks like it will go over. they will beat clemson, f.a., ole miss , and sanford, possibly uga as well

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I see 7 W's.