will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Kevin Nash is back on WWE Raw?

I love wrestling but can't stand this back and forth stuff. I see now he has to get back into his youthful mode by coloring his beard and hair. The Cena-C.M Punk generation needs a ratings lift but this isn't the way to do it. HHH as general manager is acceptable, plus he's younger than Nash and Mr. McMahon's son-in-law.

You want to know when wrestling "jumped the shark"! I'll give you the best possible example. The Rock has his taped interviews, which is fine. He's still a major attraction but when he announced that he would wrestle John Cena in the Wrestlemania that was 12 months away at the time (The Next Wrestlemania?wtf?), I knew that ratings are taking a beating and that was a pathetic decision by the WWE.

Fans wanted to see them matchup in a week or a month, but an entire year? That was a joke.. I stll love wrestling and the escape that it brings from everyday life.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I like the youth movement and the fact that Curt Hennig's son was given a portion of the tag team championship. Before steroids, Hennig was one of the most techincally sound wrestlers and by giving his kid a piece of the pie, in reality, they're paying respect to "Mr Perfect".
    Last edited by will2survive; 08-16-11 at 09:54 AM.

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

I'm in wait and see mode with Nash and HHH, as long as Nash doesn't start beating people like Punk I'm fine with him being back.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Wresting died in the early 2000's.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I agree with the Cena-Rock comment from above. Why do they have to wait a whole year in advance. What really is screwy is they build to a confrontation between them a few weeks before this past year WM. Then for 2 or 3 weeks after they kept promoting it. Now they barely mention it, except around the time of a major PPV. It's one of those things that makes you scratch your head. I am sure it will turn out to be a great match, but really.... why announce it if you are going to barely promote it. IMO they should have done an angle like the Mega Powers from years ago. Have Rock and Cena be a tag team and win the titles and so fourth... watch each others back... and then whamo around the Royal Rumble, Cena turns on the Rock and the match is then set.