rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by jollyoscars View Post
    mark sanchez is already tied for the all-time record with 4 road playoff wins... in TWO seasons in the league
    Joe Flacco has 4 as well... notice any similarities between the 2?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Flacco has 4 in 3 years, Sanchez in 2 years

They're both young and talented QB's who are still learning the QB position......Jets and Ravens are both lucky teams to have these guys as their franchise signal callers moving forward

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

uh, joe needed 3 seasons to win his 4th.

post season:

joe flacco 98/184 (53.3%) 1050 yds 4td 7ints 61.64 qb rating
    mark sanchez 95/157 (60.5%) 1155 yds 9tds 3ints 94.31 qb rating

yeah other than sanchez destroying flacco in the post season, they're identical.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

lol get the duck outta here

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way sanchez will be replaced

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by jollyoscars View Post
    mark sanchez is already tied for the all-time record with 4 road playoff wins... in TWO seasons in the league
    The jets also have one of the best defenses in the league, and arguably the best O line in the league, have been one of the best rushing teams the past two years. Now anyone in their right mind knows that without a ground game you do not have anything. Let's recap team statistics for the past two years in sanchez era.
    2009 NY jets 1st overall team rushing yards 2756 yards
    2009 NY jets 31st overall team passing yards 2380
    2009 NY jets 1st over team defense ypg allowed 252.3
    2010 NY jets 4th overall team rushing yards 2374
    2010 NY jets 22nd overall team passing yards 3242
    2010 NY jets 3rd over team defense ypg allowed 291.5
    They would have went farther in the playoffs had they had a qb that was more toward the top tier of today's passers.

They have relied solely on the running game and the defense to keep them in games because they are less than great at the qb position.

So you dumb fukks like crustyme who thinks the jets made it to the playoffs and won any playoff game because of sanchez is completely oblivious to the facts!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    The jets also have one of the best defenses in the league, and arguably the best O line in the league, have been one of the best rushing teams the past two years. Now anyone in their right mind knows that without a ground game you do not have anything. Let's recap team statistics for the past two years in sanchez era.
    2009 NY jets 1st overall team rushing yards 2756 yards
    2009 NY jets 31st overall team passing yards 2380
    2009 NY jets 1st over team defense ypg allowed 252.3
    2010 NY jets 4th overall team rushing yards 2374
    2010 NY jets 22nd overall team passing yards 3242
    2010 NY jets 3rd over team defense ypg allowed 291.5
    They would have went farther in the playoffs had they had a qb that was more toward the top tier of today's passers.

They have relied solely on the running game and the defense to keep them in games because they are less than great at the qb position.

So you dumb fukks like crustyme who thinks the jets made it to the playoffs and won any playoff game because of sanchez is completely oblivious to the facts!
    can you read, retard?

post season: mark sanchez 95/157 (60.5%) 1155 yds 9tds 3ints 94.31 qb rating

those numbers surpass that of brady, brees, eli, ryan, flacco and other elites (first 6 playoff games). ravens didnt advance due to poor play of flacco. jets didnt advance due to poor play of jets defense (blew 2 td lead vs. colts; gave up 100 yards rushing & 17pts in 1st half vs. steelers) not sanchez.

you think a career journeyman like fitzpatrick and kolb who is 3-4 (11 tds 14 ints) are better, which just shows you've been eating too many moldy burgers out of dumpsters.

with your blatant stupidity, i can tell upcoming football season will be another losing endeavor for you. but losing is something you do oh so well, you've already lost over 150 units trying to fade me.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    can you read, retard? post season: mark sanchez 95/157 (60.5%) 1155 yds 9tds 3ints 94.31 qb rating those numbers surpass that of brady, brees, eli, ryan, flacco and other elites (first 6 playoff games). ravens didnt advance due to poor play of flacco. jets didnt advance due to poor play of jets defense (blew 2 td lead vs. colts; gave up 100 yards rushing & 17pts in 1st half vs. steelers) not sanchez. you think a career journeyman like fitzpatrick and kolb who is 3-4 (11 tds 14 ints) are better, which just shows you've been eating too many moldy burgers out of dumpsters. with your blatant stupidity, i can tell upcoming football season will be another losing endeavor for you. but losing is something you do oh so well, you've already lost over 150 units trying to fade me.
    That only further proves that a less than average qb can do well behind the best O line with the best running game. I also see baltimore finished with more passing yards than jets both years. And if you did your research you would see the ravens lost in the playoffs to pitt because they accrued a total of 35 team rushing yards in that game, which nobody can win running the ball like that. Do a little homework next time before you bury yourself again crusty.
    LMAO I do not know where you got that I lost 150 units fading you, that is another fabricated tale from SBR's biggest clown and proven airbetter. Keep digging, crusty, I can see where you are headed.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

That only further proves that a less than average qb can do well behind the best O line with the best running game. I also see baltimore finished with more passing yards than jets both years. And if you did your research you would see the ravens lost in the playoffs to pitt because they accrued a total of 35 team rushing yards in that game, which nobody can win running the ball like that. Do a little homework next time before you bury yourself again crusty.
    LMAO I do not know where you got that I lost 150 units fading you, that is another fabricated tale from SBR's biggest clown and proven airbetter. Keep digging, crusty, I can see where you are headed.

you keep proving what a clueless idiot you are. had you watched the game, you would've known ravens held a 21-7 lead at halftime and only lost due to 3 costly turnovers, 2 by flacco. but you think it was the "running game" that lost it for them. what a dope.

you further prove what an idiot you are by claiming the jets have the best offensive line. there were 8 teams that allowed fewer sacks than the jets. and there would've been more had it not been for sanchez' mobility. just watch the final drive vs. houston last season and he avoided 3 sacks on that drive alone.

and the reason jets rush for so many yds is simply because they attempted more rushes than every other team in the nfl except 1! jets were 18th in pass attempts (29% less than colts attempts).

i've posted around 10 tickets straight from vegas books proving that i bet more money per game than you bet all year. all authentic vegas tickets that cant be altered easily like these online wagering tickets. but being the jealous loser that you are, you keep making lame excuses claiming i "googled" them... yeah, isn't funny how they always match my units, lines and time. you are clueless dope and everyone knows it.

keep rummaging through other people's trash. maybe someday you'll score something valuable so you can start betting more than the chump change the recycling centers gives you for turning in aluminum cans.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

you keep proving what a clueless idiot you are. had you watched the game, you would've known ravens held a 21-7 lead at halftime and only lost due to 3 costly turnovers, 2 by flacco. but you think it was the "running game" that lost it for them. what a dope. you further prove what an idiot you are by claiming the jets have the best offensive line. there were 8 teams that allowed fewer sacks than the jets. and there would've been more had it not been for sanchez' mobility. just watch the final drive vs. houston last season and he avoided 3 sacks on that drive alone. and the reason jets rush for so many yds is simply because they attempted more rushes than every other team in the nfl except 1! jets were 18th in pass attempts (29% less than colts attempts). i've posted around 10 tickets straight from vegas books proving that i bet more money per game than you bet all year. all authentic vegas tickets that cant be altered easily like these online wagering tickets. but being the jealous loser that you are, you keep making lame excuses claiming i "googled" them... yeah, isn't funny how they always match my units, lines and time. you are clueless dope and everyone knows it. keep rummaging through other people's trash. maybe someday you'll score something valuable so you can start betting more than the chump change the recycling centers gives you for turning in aluminum cans.
    you still did not explain your fabricated story of how I lost units fading you. You have fabricated another story that you bet more at one time than I do all year long.

You really are making a name for yourself as sbr biggest clown. I did not say the ravens running game lost the game, it was the lack thereof that put the nail in the coffin. Think about it, they had a lead, and could not run the ball to run time out, therefore qb turns the ball over since they cannot make a first down on the ground. Makes sense if you aren't imbred.
    Last edited by cant call it; 08-17-11 at 01:12 PM.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

14 pt lead at halftime.
    average 1.9 yards per carry.
    This will not get a first down.
    This forces QB to have to pass downfield even with a lead.
    This is how game is lost.
    Lack of ground game huge factor in loss.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you still did not explain your fabricated story of how I lost units fading you. You have fabricated another story that you bet more at one time than I do all year long.

You really are making a name for yourself as sbr biggest clown. I did not say the ravens running game lost the game, it was the lack thereof that put the nail in the coffin. Think about it, they had a lead, and could not run the ball to run time out, therefore qb turns the ball over since they cannot make a first down on the ground. Makes sense if you aren't imbred.

fabricated what exactly?

you began posting my picks in your "locks to fade thread" then abruptly shut it down cause my locks kept winning. you lost tons of units there alone.

then you said you'd fade me in my march madness thread, since i won +32 units, that means you lost -32 units.

then you said you'd blindly fade me in my baseball thread and since i won +90 units, you lost -90 units.

simple logic.

you keep proving what a clueless idiot you are. ravens did not lose because of their running game. they could have gained 0 yards each down and still would've won that game had they held on to the damn ball. what cost them were the 3 turnovers, which gave the steelers the balls on the ravens 23, ravens 25, ravens 23.... which led to 2 touchdowns and 1 fg.

seriously, stop betting even if it's $12 (as confirmed by you), you suck at it and your trailer home will be foreclosed on soon if you continue.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

14 pt lead at halftime.
    average 1.9 yards per carry.
    This will not get a first down.
    This forces QB to have to pass downfield even with a lead.
    This is how game is lost.
    Lack of ground game huge factor in loss.

again, you have got to be the dumbest moron i have ever seen.

running game had nothing to do with their loss!!!!!!! even if they gained 0 yards each rush attempt, they would still have won had they not turned the ball over!!!!

ravens defense was dominant and was shutting down the steelers offense all day. steelers were 0-3 with 3 punts in the 2nd half when they didn't start the drive inside ravens 26 (until the final drive). so had flacco not turned the ball over, there is no way they would've scored 17pts on this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch and learn some football before you open your ignorant mouth.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

fabricated what exactly? you began posting my picks in your "locks to fade thread" then abruptly shut it down cause my locks kept winning. you lost tons of units there alone. then you said you'd fade me in my march madness thread, since i won +32 units, that means you lost -32 units. then you said you'd blindly fade me in my baseball thread and since i won +90 units, you lost -90 units. simple logic. you keep proving what a clueless idiot you are. ravens did not lose because of their running game. they could have gained 0 yards each down and still would've won that game had they held on to the damn ball. what cost them were the 3 turnovers, which gave the steelers the balls on the ravens 23, ravens 25, ravens 23.... which led to 2 touchdowns and 1 fg. seriously, stop betting even if it's $12 (as confirmed by you), you suck at it and your trailer home will be foreclosed on soon if you continue.
    Oh I see, since I had faded some of your plays on your -80 unit run, you assumed I faded every single play you ever made, even the ones I never saw, I faded, I am not sure how I pulled that off, but I must have it like that.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

can you read, retard? post season: mark sanchez 95/157 (60.5%) 1155 yds 9tds 3ints 94.31 qb rating those numbers surpass that of brady, brees, eli, ryan, flacco and other elites (first 6 playoff games). ravens didnt advance due to poor play of flacco. jets didnt advance due to poor play of jets defense (blew 2 td lead vs. colts; gave up 100 yards rushing & 17pts in 1st half vs. steelers) not sanchez. you think a career journeyman like fitzpatrick and kolb who is 3-4 (11 tds 14 ints) are better, which just shows you've been eating too many moldy burgers out of dumpsters. with your blatant stupidity, i can tell upcoming football season will be another losing endeavor for you. but losing is something you do oh so well, you've already lost over 150 units trying to fade me.
    Do you know what these three guys have that sanchez does not have?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

i've posted around 10 tickets straight from vegas books proving that i bet more money per game than you bet all year. all authentic vegas tickets that cant be altered easily like these online wagering tickets.
    Guy acts like $400 is alot of money.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Oh I see, since I had faded some of your plays on your -80 unit run, you assumed I faded every single play you ever made, even the ones I never saw, I faded, I am not sure how I pulled that off, but I must have it like that.
    thats what "fading blindly all season" means.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Do you know what these three guys have that sanchez does not have?

what? you having wet dreams about them every night?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Guy acts like $400 is alot of money.
    it isn't a lot of money since i bet thousands.

but it must be a lot to you since you strut around here acting like a big shot cause you have a meaningless "sbr pro" badge under your name. pretty damn pathetic and hilarious how you would tell posters their opinions or posts weren't as important as yours cause they didn't have the same meaningless badge.

only on sbr could some hack with $200 act like theyre big shot whales.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Where did I strut around acting like a big shot? I thought only those people posted betting tickets for attention and claimed to bet thousands of dollars per game?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Where did I strut around acting like a big shot? I thought only those people posted betting tickets for attention and claimed to bet thousands of dollars per game?

i only posted my tickets in my own thread to knock you off your high horse (more like kiddie ride at the supermarket) and to bury you. now everyone knows what a pathological liar/delusional loser you really are.

only on sbr could some trailer trash dumpster divers who admits to betting $12 act like a big shot cause he's got a meaningless moniker under his sn.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

you are in your own world little man.
    Acts like a big shot

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Crusty you may find it surprising that out of the 11 post season games played this past year, 10 of the games won were won by the team with more rushing yards. So since rushing yards has nothing to do with winning football games, there must be some other strange unknown reason why they all won their ball games.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

I doubt the Jets offense would lose much with McElroy at QB..they aren't very good with Sanchez to begin with

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Sam Bradford
    Tom Brady
    Drew Brees
    Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Joe Flacco
    Josh Freeman
    Kevin Kolb
    Eli Manning
    Peyton Manning
    Phillip Rivers
    Aaron Rodgers
    Ben Rapistburglar
    Matt Ryan
    A few of these are really close calls as well, like Matt Ryan or Eli. Also, I don't know how Mike Vick didn't make your list.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Teams with more rushing yards win games because teams tend to run the ball when they're ahead.

Teams that are behind in the second half will obviously pass more.

Correlation, not causation.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    A few of these are really close calls as well, like Matt Ryan or Eli. Also, I don't know how Mike Vick didn't make your list.
    As much of a freak athelete vick is he is also injury prone, and .400 postseason average. The only person on my list that does not have a better post season record than vick is matt ryan, who I admit is not a great QB, he didn't have any help from the running game against the packers, plus ryan threw two picks-one returned for touchdown, not to mention their defense got absolutely picked apart by rodgers.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Teams with more rushing yards win games because teams tend to run the ball when they're ahead. Teams that are behind in the second half will obviously pass more. Correlation, not causation.
    This is true although only 3 of these 10 games were by more than a touchdown. Ground game has always and will always be a major factor in NFL.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

i've posted around 10 tickets straight from vegas books proving that i bet more money per game than you bet all year. all authentic vegas tickets that cant be altered easily like these online wagering tickets. but being the jealous loser that you are, you keep making lame excuses claiming i "googled" them...

He's back! Oh man this is funny. For anyone wondering - airboy (crusty) posted fake tickets claiming he had money on games. The 'tickets' have already been confirmed fake. Crustyme is an air bettor and has never had a dollar on a game...ever. The sad part about him claiming he has money on games is that he already admitted that he doesn't bet real money and just does his threads for 'kicks'. I'm not going to waste time digging it up again, but crusty actually admitted to air betting.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    He's back! Oh man this is funny. For anyone wondering - airboy (crusty) posted fake tickets claiming he had money on games. The 'tickets' have already been confirmed fake. Crustyme is an air bettor and has never had a dollar on a game...ever. The sad part about him claiming he has money on games is that he already admitted that he doesn't bet real money and just does his threads for 'kicks'. I'm not going to waste time digging it up again, but crusty actually admitted to air betting.
    This happened exactly as he said 100% admitted airbettor, said he does it for fun, not real money.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

roll eyes if anyone watched the game, mcelroy was nervous and played like crap against 3rd stringers

He was drafted where he was for a reason, he is not a good qb

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

So basically what crusty is saying is that a team that averaged 113 ypg rushing was not phased at all by being limited to only 35 rushing yards in playoff game, while only losing by a touchdown.You cannot make this shit up

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Crusty you may find it surprising that out of the 11 post season games played this past year, 10 of the games won were won by the team with more rushing yards. So since rushing yards has nothing to do with winning football games, there must be some other strange unknown reason why they all won their ball games.

had they not turned the ball over 3 possessions in a row, they would've pounded it on the ground the rest of the game.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post

oh i forgot about this loser. i call this moron "monopoly boy" cause he lost the last $200 he had collecting cans and only bets sbr cyber pennies and allowances sbr gives him as free plays. he has been stalking me all year begging me for picks cause he couldn't pick his own mom out of a police lineup.

he's also a pathological liar who claims he doesn't care about pts, yet enters contests with a grand prize of **2pts**. also claims he has to bet 2 hours before game time to "beat the line" when steam has evaporated already. just a broke loser who lies more than ttwarrior.

this is him:

http://store.sportsbookreview.com/order/show/8749

this is me:

stay jealous, monopoly boy.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

So basically what crusty is saying is that a team that averaged 113 ypg rushing was not phased at all by being limited to only 35 rushing yards in playoff game, while only losing by a touchdown.You cannot make this shit up

i swear, you are like forrest gump, minus the athletic ability, the business savy and the hot wife. only thing you two have in common are retardation and getting laughed at.

First 1234 Last