BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

More Liberal Bull s**t. Obama had control of both Houses of Congress when he took over. He did nothing but waste billions of dollars and led this country to it's first downgrade on the bond markets ever. He is a total failure. He will lose next year. After the American people kick his worthless ass out of office, it will give me great pleasure to kick all of you Liberals worthless asses in here. When I am done with you fools, you will be wearing your ass around your necks. Why don't you worthless people get a job and try something new, like earining money? I can buy and sell you worthless Liberals 20 times over, and I did not make my money by taking government handouts. Now when Obama loses, I do not want to hear about any racial issues. Do not hand me that B.S. If you do, I will shove it right up your tails. Blacks are by far, the most racist people in this nation. They would vote for a black person over Jesus himself, just because the person is black. You know it, and I know it, so do NOT try and deny it. That is the mentality of the black voter.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

I'm not black and I'd probably vote for a black person over this Jesus character.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    After the American people kick his worthless ass out of office, it will give me great pleasure to kick all of you Liberals worthless asses in here. When I am done with you fools, you will be wearing your ass around your necks. Why don't you worthless people get a job and try something new, like earining money?
    I think it's time for you to get your fat lazy@SS off the computer and take jog down the block, cuz you got some serious mental issues. I do not want to see your lazy butt headed down the same road as this deranged right winger guy.
    Name:  2011-08-16T044335Z_01_BTRE77F0D4P00_RTROPTP_2_SHOOTING-LOUGHNER-RULING.JPG
Views: 45
Size:  16.4 KB

Obama's a Great President in the making, just wait another 4 years.

First 123