King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    if you find it acceptable that the President blatantly Lies to congress and the American people, then fine. I find it unacceptable.
    I'm starting to think you just hate Obama because of skin, your Canadian ass doesn't know shit about lying presidents. BUSH JR lied all the time, did you see a democrat scream during the SOTU address, screaming at a president is UNPATRIOTIC, dumbfukk.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I'm starting to think you just hate Obama because of skin, your Canadian ass doesn't know shit about lying presidents. BUSH JR lied all the time, did you see a democrat scream during the SOTU address, screaming at a president is UNPATRIOTIC, dumbfukk.
    nothing I have ever said is even slightly do do with his skin. Nice try. You are obviously too smart for me, so why don't you just not reply to my posts. I get dumber every post you make. We all do.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

nothing I have ever said is even slightly do do with his skin. Nice try. You are obviously too smart for me, so why don't you just not reply to my posts. I get dumber every post you make. We all do.
    Yeah. Fukking Canadian thinking he does better than anybody that votes democrat, a black guy must've took your bitch, because I don't see any bush bashing posts, THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER.

DwightShrute

Yeah. Fukking Canadian thinking he does better than anybody that votes democrat, a black guy must've took your bitch, because I don't see any bush bashing posts, THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER.
    not at all King. You make is to do with Race and get into name calling every post. Not me. You are the one that embarrasses himself nearly every post always plus using an ad hominem almost every post. Not me. People that keep using ad hominem, usually have nothing intelligent to say. You.

Bush isn't in power now. Obama, THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER, is.

Have a great day sunshine

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

not at all King. You make is too do with Race and get into name calling. Not me. You are the one that embarrasses himself nearly every post always plus using an ad hominem almost every post. People that keep using ad hominem, usually have nothing intelligent to say. Hard to disagree.

Bush isn't in power now. Obama, THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER, is.

Have a great day sunshine
    this coming from a Kid that posts pics and YouTube links to make political points...... You must be the dumbest fukk here. How can you say Obama is the worst president ever if he's just been in 2 1/2 years??? we can judge bush because he left a depression behind. But of course your fox news talking points are the correct answer.. Dumbfuck.. Now go worry about your countries politics don't worry about mines. And if you love America so much, you should join the armed services and protect it , coward.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Whatever your political view points, Obama isn't even in the top ten worst presidents ever, not even close. You clowns need to study some history.

He's certainly a far better option than anything the republicans are presenting. I'm not excited about him, but I'd vote for him if the government didn't literally steal my money on black friday.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Obama isn't even in the top ten worst presidents ever, not even close.
    You state that like it is some fact or something.

DwightShrute

this coming from a Kid that posts pics and YouTube links to make political points...... You must be the dumbest fukk here. How can you say Obama is the worst president ever if he's just been in 2 1/2 years??? we can judge bush because he left a depression behind. But of course your fox news talking points are the correct answer.. Dumbfuck.. Now go worry about your countries politics don't worry about mines. And if you love America so much, you should join the armed services and protect it , coward.
    Dude, don't get tired of the saying the same thing all the time. If you don't understand how American politics works, then me or anyone ain't gonna have much luck. You can go with the Dumbfuck comments all day but you only make yourself look like a child. It's boring to me.

Lots of others feel he is a lousy President, lots say the is the worst in history and ya, its less than 3 years which says a lot. I liked Clinton. He was able to lead, he moved to the center. He got things done. He adapted. Obama is unable or unwilling to do that. And if you didn't have a sieve for a brain, you know that I don't give a fukk which party is in power. I said a few times, A democratic President with the GOP controlling the House and Senate might be the best scenario. The worst being .. A democrat President and the DEms controlling the Houses and senate. Just as it was for the first 2 years under Obama. I am right again. I just want one that lowers the size of government, spends our money responsibly and lowers taxes. Otherwise it will fail. Always has always will.

You have one argument and one argument only ... blame Bush.

Now go fuk off Dumbfuck

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

I liked Clinton. He was able to lead, he moved to the center. He got things done. He adapted. Obama is unable or unwilling to do that.
    In my opinion Obama is the most Right-wing Democratic president we have had for quite some time.
    Love how the Republicans try and make him out to be anything other than he actually is.
    I'd love to vote for a real left wing candidate .. unfortunately we are not going to have one in this next election.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    In my opinion Obama is the most Right-wing Democratic president we have had for quite some time.
    How do you figure?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Dude, don't get tired of the saying the same thing all the time. If you don't understand how American politics works, then me or anyone ain't gonna have much luck. You can go with the Dumbfuck comments all day but you only make yourself look like a child. It's boring to me.

Lots of others feel he is a lousy President, lots say the is the worst in history and ya, its less than 3 years which says a lot. I liked Clinton. He was able to lead, he moved to the center. He got things done. He adapted. Obama is unable or unwilling to do that. And if you didn't have a sieve for a brain, you know that I don't give a fukk which party is in power. I said a few times, A democratic President with the GOP controlling the House and Senate might be the best scenario. The worst being .. A democrat President and the DEms controlling the Houses and senate. Just as it was for the first 2 years under Obama. I am right again. I just want one that lowers the size of government, spends our money responsibly and lowers taxes. Otherwise it will fail. Always has always will.

You have one argument and one argument only ... blame Bush.

Now go fuk off Dumbfuck
    And your only argument is to blame Obama... But of course you're right Canadian. And Obama has continued all of Bush's policies. But of course you only see his skin color so It doesn't matter.

And when are you going to join the USA armed services " patriotic" Canadian.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Love how the Republicans try and make him out to be anything other than he actually is.
    I'd love to vote for a real left wing candidate .. unfortunately we are not going to have one in this next election.
    Nationalizing health care automatically makes him not the most right wing Dem...

DwightShrute

And your only argument is to blame Obama... But of course you're right Canadian. And Obama has continued all of Bush's policies. But of course you only see his skin color so It doesn't matter.
    you make it about his skin color. I couldn't care less.

I am criticizing Obama and his policies. Bush isn't in power now. If he was, I would be just as critical. At least on his spending.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-17-11 at 05:45 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

you make it about his skin color. I couldn't care less.

I am criticizing Obama and his policies. Bush isn't in power now. If he was, I would be just as critical. At least on his spending.
    I think you do.

So, If I get a scissor stuck inside my stomach by a surgeon during a surgery, I shouldn't blame him?? but I should blame the surgeon that's trying to take it out. Nice logic idiot.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Nationalizing health care automatically makes him not the most right wing Dem...
    You mean expanding the reach of insurance companies ?

Willingness to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid & raise qualification ages.

Extending Bush tax cuts, pro-war, huge tax credits for small business, bail-out of banks/big business, extension of patriot act, tighter controls on internet freedoms .. etc, etc, etc ...

I suspect we won't see who he really is until his second term .. I hope he jumps as far to the left as possible once he has won a second term .. I'm not holding out much hope though.

DwightShrute

gotta disagree

He rammed it though in a hurry, in secret without any republicans. He lied during his campaign that it would be a bipartisan bill debated live on C-span for all Americans to see. What percentage of his promises has he actually kept?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

gotta disagree

He rammed it though in a hurry, in secret without any republicans. He lied during his campaign that it would be a bipartisan bill debated live on C-span for all Americans to see. What percentage of his promises has he actually kept?
    I'm telling you this muthafukka watches fox news all day... So by not having a public option means he did it in secrecy... dumbfukk I tell you.

DwightShrute

I think you do.

So, If I get a scissor stuck inside my stomach by a surgeon during a surgery, I shouldn't blame him?? but I should blame the surgeon that's trying to take it out. Nice logic idiot.
    You can think that all you want. I know how I feel.

That analogy doesn't make any sense at all.

People aren't all dumb like you. Lots understand that the Dems controlled the House and senate from 2006 to 2010. Bush could do very little himself with out the Dems. oh, ya the Dems Freddie/Fannie, let's not forget the bad mortgages sold all over the planet.

Blaming Bush is the lazy uneducated man's way of discussing politics.

DwightShrute

I'm telling you this muthafukka watches fox news all day... So by not having a public option means he did it in secrecy... dumbfukk I tell you.
    great come back. I posted facts, and you just more dribble?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You can think that all you want. I know how I feel.

That analogy doesn't make any sense at all.

People aren't all dumb like you. Lots understand that the Dems controlled the House and senate from 2006 to 2010. Bush could do very little himself with out the Dems. oh, ya the Dems Freddie/Fannie, let's not forget the bad mortgages sold all over the planet. Blaming Bush is the lazy uneducated way of discussing politics.
    Bush doesn't have a veto pen. of course he didn't, dems are ruining this country because limbaugh said.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

great come back. I posted facts, and you just more dribble?
    Facts?? I didn't know you were part of congress??

DwightShrute

Facts?? I didn't know you were part of congress??
    go away. Let's not talk politics ok? it's pointless. No one is gonna get anything out of it anyways.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

gotta disagree

He rammed it though in a hurry, in secret without any republicans.
    From what I remember the republicans had no intention of working with the dems on that at all.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    From what I remember the republicans had no intention of working with the dems on that at all.
    That's not I remember it. It was his way or the highway. The bill itself its horrible. How can you force anyone to buy anything? You can't and that's why it will be over turned. Its unconstitutional.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

go away. Let's not talk politics ok? it's pointless. No one is gonna get anything out of it anyways.
    If anybody should stop talking USA politics is you Canadian.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Very interesting comments. It seems like some posters are trying to pass opinions off as facts..

DwightShrute

If anybody should stop talking USA politics is you Canadian.
    If anybody should stop talking USA politics is you American. You're embarrassing yourself.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

That's not I remember it. It was his way or the highway. The bill itself its horrible. How can you force anyone to buy anything? You can't and that's why it will be over turned. Its unconstitutional.
    So buying house, car ,etc insurance is unconstitutional, fukking government. I'll stop paying that tomorrow Dwight. Thanks pal.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

If anybody should stop talking USA politics is you American. You're embarrassing yourself.
    And how it's that lil guy... I'm just trolling you the same way you troll with your Obama Photoshop pictures, right??

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

So buying house, car ,etc insurance is unconstitutional, fukking government. I'll stop paying that tomorrow Dwight. Thanks pal.
    Who forced you to buy a house or car?

DwightShrute

what? No government can force you to buy a house, a car or insurance. What country do you live in?

DwightShrute

And how it's that lil guy... I'm just trolling you the same way you troll with your Obama Photoshop pictures, right??
    another lie. You attack me at every chance, only cause I disagree with you. Its quite sad.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

another lie. You attack me at every chance, only cause I disagree with you. Its quite sad.

Enough foreplay fellas, get the make up sex over with already. God damn.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

one thing is disagreeing, another thing is a non- USA citizen bashing my president( like your racist photoshops that you have put up)...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Who forced you to buy a house or car?
    Should I live in the street or ride a bicycle??

First 1234 Last