I would not go period or pay your own way

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He's going to pound his buddy

he will no share this experience but have a great time buddy

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

hey beanbag i want video when this guy is railing ur fukking ass......is he black???

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

SERIOUSLY WHO THE F-CK ASKS ANOTHER GROWN MAN TO GO TO VEGAS WITH HIM UNLESS HE IS THINKING OF SLEEPING WITH HIM.MOST HETEROSEXUEL MEN WILL ASK A FEMALE TO GO TO VEGAS NOT ANOTHER GUY.

THERES NOTHING FOR FREE HERE BEAN BAG YOUR GIVING UP YOUR VIRGINITY AND GETTING RAMMED IN THE ARSE IS IT REALLY WORTH THE TRIP TO VEGAS WITH A FA-G

I KNOW ONETHING IF A MAN ASKS ME TO GO TO VEGAS ALONE I AM SAYING TO MYSELF EITHER THIS GUY IS QUEER OR HE IS GOING TO ROB A BANK AND NEEDS AN ALIBI.HOW COULD I HAVE ROBBED THAT BANK I WAS WITH MY BOYFRIEND BEAN BAG WE WERE HAVING SEX IN THE HOTEL ROOM

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    SERIOUSLY WHO THE F-CK ASKS ANOTHER GROWN MAN TO GO TO VEGAS WITH HIM UNLESS HE IS THINKING OF SLEEPING WITH HIM.MOST HETEROSEXUEL MEN WILL ASK A FEMALE TO GO TO VEGAS NOT ANOTHER GUY.

THERES NOTHING FOR FREE HERE BEAN BAG YOUR GIVING UP YOUR VIRGINITY AND GETTING RAMMED IN THE ARSE IS IT REALLY WORTH THE TRIP TO VEGAS WITH A FA-G

I KNOW ONETHING IF A MAN ASKS ME TO GO TO VEGAS ALONE I AM SAYING TO MYSELF EITHER THIS GUY IS QUEER OR HE IS GOING TO ROB A BANK AND NEEDS AN ALIBI.HOW COULD I HAVE ROBBED THAT BANK I WAS WITH MY BOYFRIEND BEAN BAG WE WERE HAVING SEX IN THE HOTEL ROOM

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

If its a college job just say you have a project / midterms / tests you need to meet people to prepare for. Normally internships are understanding when it comes to school

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Tell him that you have a really really bad case of hemorrhoids and you are allergic to latex, polyurethane, polystyrene and lamb intestine .... if he still wants you to go with him ... then its probably ok.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

he claims his buddy got free tickets

so why is he asking YOU?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

Seriously? I go to Vegas with my gambling buddies... not my wife. I go to Vegas to gamble and eat good food for free (comped). I don't go to Vegas to go to clubs or see shows, etc.... so I don't go with my wife/girls. I realize you guys are just yanking the OPs chain... but c'mon, give him a break!

Hey OP, if you can't get a few days off a job for a trip like this, you just gotta decide how important the job is. You said yourself that it was just a college job. If it's no big deal, tell the truth that you have a last minute vacation you need to take and if they say no... just quit.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thanks boys gonna pull the food poisoning trick.. Just got settled and ready to hit the town

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

tell them you have hoof and mouth disease.

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17348

Quit your job.........

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

vegas is never free...

but like a lot of guys when I read the title I thought the guy might be gay.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

puking sick. more likely to be a spreadable bug.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Funeral, its a perfect excuse that is unstoppable

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Keep us updated, I love fukkin sex stories

Beanbag I swear if your buddy seduces you and you post the story I will give you 2 points per day for 1 week

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Why did all you homos think about it turning gay so quick? Sure is alot of closet fags at this site.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude if your buddy ask you to go vegas for free ... that is a good problem to have. **** your stupid college job.

and to all you crazy mofo's saying if a guy ask another guy to go to vegas with him for free he must want to play with his rooster.....

while this may be true in certain cases.. not always. You may have some expendable income and your boy is broke and would never go if he had to pay his own way. I have a few friends who will never do anything unless its free.

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Funeral, its a perfect excuse that is unstoppable

saying you have to go to a funeral is bad karma. But if you are say you are sick... you are not lying.

B/c you are sick .. sick of work

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

strange that i'm the first person to say this but maybe try telling your boss the truth!

lying usually backfires in life

Ice House

if you have had bosses like I have had telling them the truth would not work.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF, I offered my buddy an all expense paid trip to vegas with me staying at bellagio full rfb and he said he was getting too old for vegas. He's 34. Really? Is that too old for vegas now. I need some real life gambling degenerate friends, all mine are too responsible. It's disgusting.

Oh and btw, leg breaking suggestion is awesome, cut it down to an ankle fracture and get some crutches and med tape. Sell it for about a week or two and they will not only believe it, but bitches will get your coffee for you. Small price to pay for a nice weekend at the book.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic

I ended up pulling a stomach virus.. Work was a little skeptical on the second day so I just asked my doctor and he gave me a note..... Can't believe it all worked out... Crazy ******* life down there

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic

And no me and my buddy didn't fuk jj.. Were not like that.. But we did meet some hot chicks

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by beanbag View Post
    I ended up pulling a stomach virus.. Work was a little skeptical on the second day so I just asked my doctor and he gave me a note..... Can't believe it all worked out... Crazy ******* life down there

First 12