CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Posting Live from Sea-Tac Airport

Just got absolutely chucked. Didn't bring a laptop for some reason on my road trip incase I lost it but now I just got jipped $10 from this internet access shit at the airport. Not only that but I waited an hour to see the Jays Players arrive at the airport and got told they arrived earlier. What the fukk.

Have had a blast so far though....Mariners for some reason play like shit but when I'm in town they put on a fukkin show. Went to Saturday and todays game and they played like the 01 Mariners. Here's something I've noticed...

Baseball fans go to any lengths to get a signed baseball/jersey. A man was on his hands and knees begging Ortiz for an autograph and he got chucked.

There's a lot of cheap food in America. Also when I was in Oregon THERE'S NO TAXES. I felt like I was stealing it was so cheap....also Wal-Marts here sell alcohol....unreal.

Got to check out the University of Oregon Campus and watch a practice at their facility in Eugene.....the Ducks look fukkin good and won't be suprised if they run the table.

Americans love Canadians. I always make sure to rock something with a canadian logo or leaf....no joke they go above and beyond to cater to our needs.

Didn't know you can't pump your own gas in the State of Oregon. Only Oregon and New Jersey with this dumb fukkin law that almost got me a big fine.

Just thought I'd Check in...down here for the 3 Jays games then who knows what else.....what have I missed....is JJ dead yet or Patty run up $1 to a million?

CanuckG

only have 6 mins and counting left on this stupid fukkin thing unreal someone fill me in with whats been happening asaaap

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Get ur fellow canadian, forsberg,under control.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Canuck we'll see you when you get home.

CanuckG

3 mins left....tried skimming through threads and all I see is nfl exhibition plays, forsberg ripping on usa and something about a burial. America is a great country.....yeah I said it.
    Points Awarded:

Nats' Fan gave CanuckG 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zam77

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Points to CanuckG.

CanuckG

patty take the fukkin mariners or some seattle team tomorrrow. 7-0 streak when Im in town and attend a seattle teams game....cant lose theory in play here. cya later chief.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

CanuckG, you go to democrat/blue states and everybody loves different cultures.

CanuckG

at an apple store now...like I said Mariners always win when I attend games. Got some autographs last night by the dugout pre game by Adam Lind, Johnny Mac and Jesse Litsch......also got Jose Bautistas batting glove.....

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

How is the yay?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    patty take the fukkin mariners or some seattle team tomorrrow. 7-0 streak when Im in town and attend a seattle teams game....cant lose theory in play here. cya later chief.
    haha I remember Jessica posting about "her" streak when she went to Seattle games - nice to see it continued for you. Happy to hear you're having a good time

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Glad you are enjoying your trip here in the States. Be safe and have fun.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

dont send bronxer private messages on skype talking shit about me. grow some balls and say it to me.

you're lucky u live 3,000 miles away in vancouver and not in new jersey or else bronxer would put you in the hospital.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    dont send bronxer private messages on skype talking shit about me. grow some balls and say it to me.

you're lucky u live 3,000 miles away in vancouver and not in new jersey or else bronxer would put you in the hospital.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post

CanuckG

just got back......woah zeta what is going on?

@ shari. had a blast. thankfully the Jays showed up and cranked out the bats....got bautista's batting glove and 2 baseballs with 4 autographs....pretty cool. had good seats on the 3rd base line for 4 games....Mariners went 3-1 in that span they played unreal ball.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

What's up my man.

CanuckG

nothing much just trying to caught up in all the world news and sbr stuff. You watching anything about that gal missing in Aruba? Crazy shit. Any MLB games on your radar?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    nothing much just trying to caught up in all the world news and sbr stuff. You watching anything about that gal missing in Aruba? Crazy shit. Any MLB games on your radar?
    Yeah -- saw that.

I've been treading water in bases, but not making much progress. Football can't start soon enough.

Like the Rays today. If they win, I might just quit while I'm ahead. I'll be tempted to take the Angels in a must-win spot tonight, though.