k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    havent made or even seen it yet but 5dimes should offer exact matchups. lions patriots, lions jets, eagles jets
    Those are cool. I hit the Green Bay vs Pitt one last year.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Going to take a flier on tampa future when i get to vegas opening weekend. Think freeman will be a stud this yr. Its worth a small play.
    I like that call a lot. Late in the season... I think youth = energy. They may not be all that smart??? But energy wins close games typically. As far as I'm concerned. That have a fresh young looking team. Can't wait to watch them on Sunday Ticket this year...

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

if mcnabb is the qb of your team they will never win squat, ever. pick teams with solid ownership, coaching, and qb's. none of the other crap matters 95% of the time. unless the team had a ridiculous defense or got lucky they are not winning anything, it is my opinion it is fact

k13

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    if mcnabb is the qb of your team they will never win squat, ever. pick teams with solid ownership, coaching, and qb's. none of the other crap matters 95% of the time. unless the team had a ridiculous defense or got lucky they are not winning anything, it is my opinion it is fact
    Mcnabb is a winner/loser, he wins enough games to get you somewhere but never enough to win the super bowl.

I don't expect him to win a ring, a playoff berth would already be exceeding expectations.

There's enough talent there to win 9 games.

People think Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl with Vick.......

Mcnabb is 97-57 and he sucks.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I am shocked that nobody picked COLTS until slatter right above me. Colts are my pick to win AFC and lose to Packers, but Indy is obviously the better value play to present hedge possibilities.

If Manning can get a team into the playoffs last year with what was one of the top two teams in the NFL in lost manpower games and in players on IR (Packers were the other), imagine how dangerous a healthy Colts' team can be.
    Colts are +2050 now, something is up with Manning.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Longshot. The Raiders. Last year they beat everyone in that division.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Patriots are winning the superbowl this year. They dedicated the season to Myra Kraft. They're long overdue. They went 14-2 last season in a transitional year.

Best qb. Best coach. Best owner/organization. Great special teams. Great backup qb's. They went 11-5 without Tom Brady in 2008.

Switching to a 4-3 which they ran in 2001 and 2003 when they won superbowls. Wilfork and Haynesworth as the DT's. Ochocinco and a healthy Welker for Brady.

They have a winning atmosphere, the players take less money to play in New England because they want to win rings.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    @35, he's the oldest starting QB in the league right now, unless Hasselbeck starts for Tenn. Age catches everyone. Also, I don't know any other playoff calibre team that would have a bigger dropoff if their starting QB can't go. I saw that the Colts will have 3 qb's on their roster this year, which is something they never used to do. I wouldn't doubt that something's up with Peyton.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Falcons vs. Patriots

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Manning was seen throwing last week with decent velocity (about all he's ever had)....he'll be fine!!

Colts Over/Under 9.5....W T F....they won 10 last year with half the team out??

str8upslik
    str8upslik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

lol im liking that indy win total^^^

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

New england vs green bay!long shot houston,lions and cleveland!mccoy can play

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Can definitely add the Ravens to the mix.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Those are cool. I hit the Green Bay vs Pitt one last year.
    ya nice. i hit a mavs/ heat one a few months back but it was made after the playoffs had already started.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

AFC: Patriots and Jets
    NFC: Eagles and Packers

Those are my picks. I'm not sure if I should add the Falcons or not.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Dont sleep on the Falcons...

That team is deep.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Not a big long shot, but Chargers to win AFC at +650 seems like good value. Someone let me know asap when we know Manning is going to be ready to start the season near 100%.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Am I the only person that thinks Falcons will struggle to make the playoffs? Saints will win the division and Atlanta will battle it out with second and third place teams in the NFC East for two wild card spots. Heck, it is even conceivable Falcons could finish third behind Tampa Bay.

I also think New England will repeat what they did last year, i.e. win the division but then lose in the playoffs to a team that can run the ball and play defense.

Finally, the Ravens aren't going anywhere until they learn to beat the Steelers. Flacco has never beaten Big Ben head-to-head (0-7 I think including playoffs).

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Packers have an excellent chance to repeat
    The Packers aren't the best team in their own division.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    The Packers aren't the best team in their own division.
    They most certainly are, and by a WIDE margin. The Packers are the best team in football, and though I realize how difficult it is to repeat, Green Bay has amazing depth because they won the Super Bowl with a back-up team last year.

jimk6969
    Update your status
    jimk6969's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11621

dolphins 18-0
    undefeated again

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

maybe dal...but only if they get there shit together and play like a team

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    They most certainly are, and by a WIDE margin. The Packers are the best team in football, and though I realize how difficult it is to repeat, Green Bay has amazing depth because they won the Super Bowl with a back-up team last year.

All 3 games against the Bears went down to the last play, and GB went 2-1, despite one game where Cutler missed 3 full quarters and another game where the Bears had ZERO incentive to play.

If Todd Collins never comes into that NFC championship game, the Bears win it.

Oh, and if the Eagles' place kicker can make chip shots, the Packers never even make it past the first round. This packers homerism is incredible.

kerrywoodwins20

I mean seriously... if the Eagles can make gimme field goals, the Packers are bounced from the first round of the playoffs... yet because they couldn't, the Packers are unbeatable? Please... they are extremely overrated.

kerrywoodwins20

Of all 32 teams, the worst value to win the super bowl is on the Packers.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    All 3 games against the Bears went down to the last play, and GB went 2-1, despite one game where Cutler missed 3 full quarters and another game where the Bears had ZERO incentive to play.

If Todd Collins never comes into that NFC championship game, the Bears win it.

Oh, and if the Eagles' place kicker can make chip shots, the Packers never even make it past the first round. This packers homerism is incredible.
    Forget the Bears, Lions will finish second this year...but it will be a distant second.

Chicago overachieved last year and won't even sniff the playoffs this season.

LT Profits

Oh and it's not homerism, I am not a fan of any team except the one I bet on.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Rams have value IMO. McDaniels' offenses put up big numbers. He made Kyle Orton look like Dan Marino, and perennial failure Brandon Lloyd look like Jerry Rice. Plus he's a cheater. Couple that with a very talented QB, great RB, and a much improved defense this year, and they should at least win the NFC West. Catch fire at the right time after that.....

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="390"><tbody><tr class="lines-contest-evenrow"><td>MINNESOTA</td><td align="right">40-1</td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    MINNESOTA40-1
    We are talking about teams with a chance to win the Super Bowl, not those with a chance to "earn" the top draft pick next season.

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Cleveland Browns in the Super Bowl

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well long shots do not win but for the hell of it I would say Rams

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forget the Superbowl. Long shot Cards to win NFC +3500. All they have to do is win their weak division. After that (2 or 3 games to the NFC championship) you should have plenty of room for a profitable arb. Cards have the softest schedule of all teams. They start out against two bad teams, and should be able to win their last four games quite easily, which would also give them plenty of momentum going into the playoffs. They'll have some bad games for sure, but they can definitely win their division.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19187

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Forget the Superbowl. Long shot Cards to win NFC +3500. All they have to do is win their weak division. After that (2 or 3 games to the NFC championship) you should have plenty of room for a profitable arb. Cards have the softest schedule of all teams. They start out against two bad teams, and should be able to win their last four games quite easily, which would also give them plenty of momentum going into the playoffs. They'll have some bad games for sure, but they can definitely win their division.
    You said the same thing last year about them. Why is this year different? Are the players replacing Hightower, DRC, and Breaston better than they were? Betting your home team doesn't mean it's a good bet.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I am real tempted to take colts under 10 wins

Win total seems low, superbowl odds seem high, Eli losing his mind saying he is an elite qb (seems like Manning family is doing something with the media having Eli say that stuff)

It does seem like something is up with Peyton

First 123 Last