tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

STL COL total sunday night?

lol, Ive been capping along time,, lol, and tonights move on this total was just insane. I read in another thread someone called it very very fishy? lol,,

well,, I played the under 8.5 I may win, I may lose, who knows,, lol,, going in to the 2nd I figured the total should of been set at 30?

If this line move, and outcome doesnt TYPIFY all of baseball capping I really dont know what does,, lol

oh well,, gl to all
    tater

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

i have colorado over 3.5 run ------------not happy--------2 in the first and check the score later and nothing---Mf'er

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    i have colorado over 3.5 run ------------not happy--------2 in the first and check the score later and nothing---Mf'er
    That's how it goes....I thought my over play on the game was for certain the way things started.

tatehill2000

guys I have lost thousands on a play, I have won thousands on a play,, lol,, this 300 won falls somwhere in the middle of happiness,, lol,,

wtf?

lol
    cheers,
    tater

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatehill2000 View Post
    lol, Ive been capping along time,, lol, and tonights move on this total was just insane. I read in another thread someone called it very very fishy? lol,,

well,, I played the under 8.5 I may win, I may lose, who knows,, lol,, going in to the 2nd I figured the total should of been set at 30?

If this line move, and outcome doesnt TYPIFY all of baseball capping I really dont know what does,, lol

oh well,, gl to all
    tater
    Take your broke ass back to therx u fcking stiff liar!!

CorkyThatcher
    CorkyThatcher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatehill2000 View Post
    guys i have lost thousands on a play, i have won thousands on a play,, lol,, this 300 won falls somwhere in the middle of happiness,, lol,,

wtf?

Lol
    cheers,
    tater
    eat sh*t you fukface!

tatehill2000

you both are

squares

hahaha

taters