Huskie
    Huskie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Krackman went tout?

With Fezzik taking his talents tout last year, it seems all the rage. I got a text message from a friend about it. Anyone know why he did it?

www.krackman.com

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Why does a guy holding a check for 490k need to sell picks for chump change?

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

who's gonna pay for that...

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

I will go for the exclusive pack. it's only 7500 dollar

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by belvedere86 View Post
    I will go for the exclusive pack. it's only 7500 dollar
    I at that one as well. Secrets on how to beat bodog and greek props. First we need the secrets on how to get accounts there. With today's inflation we will need to win a shit ton of those $50 max bet props.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Krackman treated me and my buddy to a very expensive dinner in Vegas at the Nugget, truly a titan in the offshore and gambling workd.

Salud Krackman!

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LOL these phonies and wannabes. Man.

It is a clear indication these guys dont make money gambling that they are all out selling themselves.

So funny so many of these contest winners all try to go tout.

They build up make believe reputations on sports forums then go and get backed or sponsored in some contests somewhere (usually multiple entries) hit the lottery and then try and use that to jump start a tout career backed by the years of make believe reputation they got on the forums.

So winning a contest with zero gambling acumen required, adds some legitimacy to their internet personas. It is so laughable and sad at the same time.

But it shows how these guys are basically failures at anything legitimate and rely on the easy way out or other people to try and make money.

I bet sports year in and year out, and I made my money. I posted on the forums but kept the specifics unknown. Then when I hit my mark I quit. cashed out, and I wasnt even on the forums. now I have the next conquest up and running I have some time to goof around on the forums again.

It ultimately comes down to the type of person you are and your attitude. If you are a success you can be successful at anything. It is hardwired into your make up. If you are a pretender or wannabe you have to stick with what you know, and where you can con and fool people into thinking you are more than you really are. And that isnt just restricted to sports betting it covers all types of 'careers'.

But when guys go tout, at least publicly it is the ultimate admission they dont have any other qualities other than the ability to sell people shit and have them buy it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a fuukin fraud and scammer

Never give that scum a dime

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LOL these phonies and wannabes. Man.

It is a clear indication these guys dont make money gambling that they are all out selling themselves.

So funny so many of these contest winners all try to go tout.

They build up make believe reputations on sports forums then go and get backed or sponsored in some contests somewhere (usually multiple entries) hit the lottery and then try and use that to jump start a tout career backed by the years of make believe reputation they got on the forums.

So winning a contest with zero gambling acumen required, adds some legitimacy to their internet personas. It is so laughable and sad at the same time.

But it shows how these guys are basically failures at anything legitimate and rely on the easy way out or other people to try and make money.

I bet sports year in and year out, and I made my money. I posted on the forums but kept the specifics unknown. Then when I hit my mark I quit. cashed out, and I wasnt even on the forums. now I have the next conquest up and running I have some time to goof around on the forums again.

It ultimately comes down to the type of person you are and your attitude. If you are a success you can be successful at anything. It is hardwired into your make up. If you are a pretender or wannabe you have to stick with what you know, and where you can con and fool people into thinking you are more than you really are. And that isnt just restricted to sports betting it covers all types of 'careers'.

But when guys go tout, at least publicly it is the ultimate admission they dont have any other qualities other than the ability to sell people shit and have them buy it.

It's basically a free shot at making money..............although some have problems with the TOUT SYNDROME, many and most touts are laughing all the way to the bank, and in the process, improving the lives of their families and themselves.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    It's basically a free shot at making money..............although some have problems with the TOUT SYNDROME, many and most touts are laughing all the way to the bank, and in the process, improving the lives of their families and themselves.

yeah I guess. Ultimately it is the goal of most guys who enter these contests to use it as a springboard to go tout. Fezzik has tried for years and years to do it. But he was a definite phony from way back so it wasnt a surprise.

krackman however was looked at with some sort of respect by people. At least for awhile. He did some things , some forgotten some not so well known that put question marks in a lot of guys heads. At least guys who actually had a clue. But still him going tout is not a real shock, but maybe unexpected.

But really in the forum world nothing should surprise us anymore. For the most part everyone is portraying a larger than life image. At least the ones trying to make a name for themselves or trying to get noticed. nd more often than not the more they try the less their forum persona imitates their life. I think Shrink taught us all that lesson.

But it is still trying to cash in on something you should know isnt going to work. And the more legit a guy thinks he is the more he should actually be against it. I have more respect for the thieves that know its a scam because at least theyre honest about it.

mafioso
    mafioso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Wow, 7,500 and I thought Greg Dempson who has been the most consistent guy in the business was expensive at 1000 a year and he is a proven winner, As far as I know, He has had 3 -unit years out of 15 years on the net.
    This dude krackman wins one contest and trys to charge 7500?

I have to hit a contest too, then I can charge 7400, they will be breaking down the doors, trampling one another to pay 100 less.
    What a ******* joke.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Is that picture on his site really = him?

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Why not, no risk and free cash.

jjgold

He is a scammer men

BEWARE

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Brock needs to be selling his big ten picks. Brock I want to see that smirk, the same one when you made your video when Northwestern beat the illini!

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a scammer men

BEWARE
    How could he not be?

But the $7500 package sounds sweet! Will he clip my nails and wax my back for that cost as well?

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

not a shocker hope he does well. Met him in Vegas once, he is a good guy

jjgold

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuukin idiots, i can make you rich for half the price how about that

everybody who pay for picks is really degenerate primate

gambleballs
    gambleballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Site is fraudulent. Same impersonator as with the fake "stevefezzik.com", trying to capitalize off well known sharps.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Does Krackman still play craps for big stakes?

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Does Krackman still play craps for big stakes?
    Whoa...that's not a red-flag, is it?

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

he is a great guy I no the guy personaly most honarble guy I have ever met in the early days of offshore wagering he made his money scalping and middling he got friendly with all the offshore owners gets solid information one of the few honarble people in the gambling industry

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

YOU PAY THIS FRAUD 7500 DOLLARS THATS HARD TO MAKE UP

ALL THESE TOUTS ARE FULL OF SHIT HALF THE PLAYERS GET ONE SIDE AND THE OTHER HALF GET THE OTHER SIDE HE HAS TO BE RIGHT 50%.THE ONES THAT WIN WILL CALL BACK AND THE ONES THAT LOSE WILL FEEL LIKE A SUCKER FOR PAYING THIS FRAUD FOR NOTHING

TOUTS ARE SCAMMERS AND FORUM OWNERS ARE BEING PAID TO HAVE THEM ADVERTISE WITH THEM AND GET PUBLICITY ITS ALL A SCAM

jjgold

He is a fraud

failed gambler
    '
    fukkinscammer

Anyone selling picks is a fukkin failure

ChuckyTheGoat

Feiner = scum. But this video is funny:

http://www.stufeiner.com/StuFeiner/V...Years-Old.aspx

jjgold

He kind of is like a Stu Feiner

ChuckyTheGoat

Gold, only 20 Executive Pkg slots remaining! Better hurry!

F this guy.