mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

mrmarket's 7 day hustle bankroll building plan

Boys you have to stay in action no matter what. Sometimes that means doing a bit of work. We need those bankrolls big come football season. A bet doesn't matter until you feel it in your gut. I'll admit I'm hurting from bases and my fukking bookie Jean-Pierre is looking for me but fukk him I will be in action.

Here is what I did on my 7 day hustle plan for building my bankroll for football season:

Day 1
    Rent 2 reciprocating saws from tool rental place. Give false name JJ bold. Wink at cashier, he gives me the eye I get out of that place no problem at all. Walk for 1/2 mile towards home get winded. See a kid on bike push him off and take it. Drive another 1/2 on bike become more winded. Sell bike back to kid with tear streaked face who won't stop following for $5.00. That's all hes got fukking broke fukk. See grandma watching the scene shaking her head. I walk over drop the 5 dollars and offer it to her if she can get it. Help her get out of motorized wheelchair she bends down to pick up currency then I pitch her across the grass like a torpedo. Take chair and 5 dollars and drive home. Sell chair for $300.
    Net +$305

Day 2
    My 12 year old nephew Johnny comes to visit me. I take him to get a happy meal at mcd and eat his fries. Sell toy for $3.00 to breakeven. He needs his energy. We go out i start shoving him under cars with the saw. He can't handle it and it's going wild under there scratching the fukk out of everything. I do not give a fukk though I scream at him. 5 hours we're driving 30 catalytic converters down a hill in borrowed shopping cart.
    Net +$15000 for converters + $25 for scrap metal in shopping cart.

Day 3
    Johnny shaking badly because he handled saw all day with his weak child arms. I bring him to relief office. I say "Poor little Johnny shakes hasn't got his meds!" Emergency relief +$250 CASH MONEY, $50 food voucher= cole cuts, and temporary housing. Spend day ripping copper pipe out of housing. Also take lightbulbs.

Net +$500

Day 4
    Johnny goes home without cash. Experience is the best pay. All he that working is tiring need rest. Sell 2 reciprocating saws. Eat cole cuts.

Net +$250

Day 5
    Hot day. Walk around picking up empty plastic water bottles. Buy $1.00 tube of superglue from dollar store. Fill each bottle with neighbor's garden hose and glue on plastic caps to make them fresh. Sell at beach to squares.

Net +500

Day 6
    Dumpster diving with Fishhead, using remaining superglue on pesky dumpster locks that do not allow us to be businessmen.

Net +1000

Day 7
    Cheque arrives in mail for little Johnny shakes. Continuous cheques will cover any bad runs during season. Get square with bookie. Coming back from bookie See fedex man going to some house. Jump in the front seat of delivery truck and drive that fukker to chop shop after opening all mail (couple of birthday cards)

Net +4000

See boys that's over $20k right there. You gotta hustle boys but don't give up you can do it!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91, pavyracer, cant call it, and CarpeDime

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Call82
    Canīt wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

$25 in scrap for a shopping cart....damnn where is this scrapyard?

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    $25 in scrap for a shopping cart....damnn where is this scrapyard?
    Corbin Scrap and Salvage. 12801 Meatball road inglewood NJ. Run by a little bald fukk called Joey Slats.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29862

great plan. just one suggestion . Maybe get some cold slaw to enjoy with the cole cuts. (I know that effects your bottom line but it can't be all about the money - or can it?)

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

This guy is another Trump

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    great plan. just one suggestion . Maybe get some cold slaw to enjoy with the cole cuts. (I know that effects your bottom line but it can't be all about the money - or can it?)
    And don't forget the oriole cookies for snacking!

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

good stuff. haha

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455