TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Fukkin great........yet another tough guy.

BTW......the fact that you've been in the "prison system" screams of low life.
    I don't know who are you to judge another human being. But, yes I was in prison. You must have alot of problems with your life to come online to call people lowlifes.

It's pathetic when people say "I bet you won't say that at a 7 11 or in his face". Like someone said on this thread. I don't come here to do online drivebys with words, that's weak. But I won't back down to a pus*y like you who thinks they can judge people and talk out of there as*.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    I don't know who are you to judge another human being. But, yes I was in prison. You must have alot of problems with your life to come online to call people lowlifes.

It's pathetic when people say "I bet you won't say that at a 7 11 or in his face". Like someone said on this thread. I don't come here to do online drivebys with words, that's weak. But I won't back down to a pus*y like you who thinks they can judge people and talk out of there as*.

PissAnt....you've been to prison. You sat in court and were judged by a jury of your peers. That jury decided you committed a lowlife act and the judge sent you to the pin. Guess I understand why being judged is such a touchy subject with you.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

PissAnt....you've been to prison. You sat in court and were judged by a jury of your peers. That jury decided you committed a lowlife act and the judge sent you to the pin. Guess I understand why being judged is such a touchy subject with you.
    Actually you pea-brained Douchebag, I wasn't judged by a jury of my peers or a judge or anyone. This is how little you know about law or anything in life for that matter. I signed a plea bargain with the DA and prosecutors. No judge or jury involved or no one decides anything for me. Now please go back in your hole and don't come out until you get an education. You make yourself sound more stupid with every word you say. You try and want to be smart, but you just aren't. I'm done with you inbred country bumpkin.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Hopefully the younger guys will learn that stock investing is best if its done long term, basically over a lifetime.

Buy some more $10 BAC calls.

Ask DIS or SODA owners how they like waking up to a bloodbath this week. Maybe they can find solace in being owners of MSFT or YHOO or CSCO or INTC or BAC or WMT over the past decade.

Yeah.....wouldn't want anybody to go short yesterday after 3 when the freight train started and then cover at the bell with ZERO risk entering today. Wouldn't want anybody to buy this morning with the strong upward momentum and then sell late in the day with ZERO risk entering tomorrow. Double and triple leveraged ETFs allow you to make up what is lost by not holding overnight and you take ZERO risk.

William Walters

Actually you pea-brained Douchebag, I wasn't judged by a jury of my peers or a judge or anyone. This is how little you know about law or anything in life for that matter. I signed a plea bargain with the DA and prosecutors. No judge or jury involved or no one decides anything for me. Now please go back in your hole and don't come out until you get an education. You make yourself sound more stupid with every word you say. You try and want to be smart, but you just aren't. I'm done with you inbred country bumpkin.
    "inbred country bumpkin"

Come on Ant, just because THE MAN sent you to the pin doesn't mean you've got take it out on this white guy.

BTW, I live in SoCal and graduated from USC. Not your usual recipe for a "pea-brained douchebag" who knows very little about "anything in life" and lives in "hole".

Opie my man.........sorry for the hijack...........moving on now before this guy comes over and steals my chrome wheels.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

the exact same of what OP was saying could have been applied the day b4 when the market took a 400+ point hit...No on ewas around then saying domsday this blah blah blah as these wild variations are expected and Opie of course youd say this, its in ur financial best interests after all to do so ya yutz....
    Meanwhile whilst some of us with long holds have lost tens of thousands (dont wanna name names Opie) but a few of us have taken advantage of the psychological madness and have at least doubled the value of our portfolios in the last 4 days
    Is it something in the air down in texas or r u naturally this douchey
    Last edited by ACoochy; 08-11-11 at 09:23 PM.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

How many folks in SBR even know what stock is, let alone know the value of a share and when to disposed it at the right timeI'm the short term capital gain type investor. Never keeping it longer than a year, since I want my money now!

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

"inbred country bumpkin"

Come on Ant, just because THE MAN sent you to the pin doesn't mean you've got take it out on this white guy.

BTW, I live in SoCal and graduated from USC. Not your usual recipe for a "pea-brained douchebag" who knows very little about "anything in life" and lives in "hole".

Opie my man.........sorry for the hijack...........moving on now before this guy comes over and steals my chrome wheels.
    Sure buddy. I'm an astrophysicist and I graduated from Cornell.

BTW, I could give a fk where you live or graduated from. No one asked or cares. This isn't a dating website. You are still a Douchebag and know nothing about law. You are a thread jacking troll on top of that. You try and prove points but are wrong about everything.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    the exact same of what OP was saying could have been applied the day b4 when the market took a 400+ point hit...No on ewas around then saying domsday this blah blah blah as these wild variations are expected and Opie of course youd say this, its in ur financial best interests after all to do so ya yutz....
    Meanwhile whilst some of us with long
    holds have lost yens of thousands (dont wanna name names Opie) a few of us have taken advantage of the psychological madness and have at least doubled the value of our portfolios
    in the last 4 days
    Is it something in the air down in texas or r u naturally this douchey
    Does being an anonymous prikk in an online chit-chat room make your memories of being picked on your entire life less painful??

Congrats on your score. Great to see a guy as smart as you still taking the time to post!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Does being an anonymous prikk in an online chit-chat room make your memories of being picked on your entire life less painful?? Congrats on your score. Great to see a guy as smart as you still taking the time to post!
    Someone hit a nerve huh Its ok pal, you MIGHT get those losses back in somewhere between 5-10 years time (pray to those who control ur portfolio and hence ur FINANCIAL DESTINY...Do they really have YOUR best interests at heart??..Silly of me, of course they do, the last 2 months is proof of that)....
    And yep ive got nothing but time at the moment (seeing as avg spot trade is around 12 mins in and out) as made roughly 6 months of employment income in a little over 3.5 hours of total trading
    Quit smoking 3 weeks ago so need a new vice and looks like burying dumb texans is it
    Hope you dont mind being a test subject pal...

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Funny how all the doomsdayers are so quiet today? Market is up almost 5%, yet nary a peep. A few days ago when we had a -3% drop, every other thread in PT was some market guru telling everyone the apocalypse was upon us, and anyone who didn't liquidate their portfolio, as well as their 401k, was an idiot.

I personally remain extremely optimistic for the US economy. While I believe volatility will be inevitable, I remain steadfast in the mindset of keeping a level head. No reason to follow the lemming off of the cliff simply because they say so. Misery loves company, boys.

Opportunities abound in this marketplace. Long term the US, as the world's largest economy, remains full of promise. This is evident by the unwavering confidence in US bonds even after S&P's ridiculous decision to downgrade.

Those who ride out the storm with their eye on long term growth will be the ones who prosper.

Those who join the sheep......well, you already know what happens to sheep.
    come on opie

the threads were started by bulls like sbr john telling you to take a long position on bac at 10. some of us realists responded.

the most violent upmoves (like today and tuesday) always happen during bear markets and are opportunities to get out.

what has done better over the last 10 years, your stocks or my gold? i didn't just start preaching this stuff last week, i have been saying all along that $100 trillion of underfunded social security and medicare is unpayable.

keep in mind that's $300,000 for every man, woman, and child in this country. drive around any lower to middle class neighborhood and ask a family of 4 for the $1,200,000 that they owe the federal government to pay this shortfall and see what they say
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol, and ACoochy

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Some guys have the mentality that it is ok to lose 20% or 50% since they aren't going to use the money for years anyway. Dumbest mentality I have ever heard.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Someone hit a nerve huh Its ok pal, you MIGHT get those losses back in somewhere between 5-10 years time (pray to those who control ur portfolio and hence ur FINANCIAL DESTINY...Do they really have YOUR best interests at heart??..Silly of me, of course they do, the last 2 months is proof of that)....
    And yep ive got nothing but time at the moment (seeing as avg spot trade is around 12 mins in and out) as made roughly 6 months of employment income in a little over 3.5 hours of total trading
    Quit smoking 3 weeks ago so need a new vice and looks like burying dumb texans is it
    Hope you dont mind being a test subject pal...
    Quite impressive, pal.

Tell you what, ace.....go ahead and forward your resume' to my assistant.

I'll make sure she keeps it on file.

We can always use a sharp fella like yourself.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy

Quite impressive, pal. Tell you what, ace.....go ahead and forward your resume' to my assistant. I'll make sure she keeps it on file. We can always use a sharp fella like yourself.
    Smartarse Self taught (attend occasional investment seminar)...Shorting stock during a downturn really isnt that difficult to learn (anyone can do it)... Whole idea of being trapped in a job adhering to someone else's agenda really isnt something find attractive and probably never will.....

If in ur situation then probably would but no responsibilities equals a life where im not tied down...Kids and family come one day but im young so will enjoy the freedom i have whilst still have it
    Thanks for the offer though pal. Il be sure to pass it onto my secretary

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    what has done better over the last 10 years, your stocks or my gold?
    Over the last 10 years, you would've been better off burying money in the backyard than making regular investments in the stock market.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

The next week or two should be interesting.

I would anticipate big swings in the market,up and down.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I will say it to him in a dark alley you fkin pu*sy. I made this kid go silent 3 months ago on this site. Come to Texas anytime anywhere and I'll show you to a good time. It pays to be hispanic coming out of Texas prison systems..
    I went silent?? you punk bitch puto..

William Walters

Sure buddy. I'm an astrophysicist and I graduated from Cornell.

BTW, I could give a fk where you live or graduated from. No one asked or cares. This isn't a dating website. You are still a Douchebag and know nothing about law. You are a thread jacking troll on top of that. You try and prove points but are wrong about everything.
    Coming from an assclown who spent years tossing salad in the pin.

Go push that mower pal.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

why the hostility?
    stock market is a GAME folks, winners and losers every minute like sports betting

and just like i posted my short of ge stock at 18.30 last week (quickly dropped to the 14s after that) i also posted my winner OVER seattle/san diego nfl tonight

good luck guys

winners win
    losers lose

if you are a loser on stocks OR sports long-term then it's time to spend your money on something else

and opie, you are a good looking, smart, fun, rich guy with a big ass house in texas with nice weather, no reason to get upset when you are better off than 99% of the world's population. yes there were 2 of the biggest up days in history this week, but each of them came after one of the biggest down days in history

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Market down a lot tonight
    I just cannot see Dow hitting 12,000 again for a while, so many negatives

First 12