nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

COLLEGE FOOTBALL Regular Season WIN TOTALS

I know a lot of you guys dont like to tie the cash up for 4 months, but these season win totals are some of the softest lines we get each year.

Went 6-0 last year and the plays were posted before the season, including that Washington Redskins total of 8 1/2 just because Old Man McNabb was their QB.

Like there was any chance in hell the Redskins were gonna win 9 games last year.

So I see 3 College Football plays that are gold for this year.

#1. PENN STATE OVER 7 1/2

This play is like -170 most places so yes its big juice but who cares because its a winner. The Nittany Lions are pretty much guaranteed a 4-1 start. The first 5 games are 4 wins for sure and if they get some breaks against Bama they could start 5-0 in which case this over is in the bank.

But I am counting the Bama game as a loss. So they are 4-1 after 5. Now they have to go 4-3 the rest of the way. After the first 5, they have 4 fairly easy games. They get Purdue at College Station, they go to Indiana, and Northwestern, then they get Iowa at College Station. They will beat Purdue and Indiana for sure and they will at least split with Northwestern and Iowa. They could easily come out of this 8-1 but I will say 7-2 at the worst.

Last 3 games are very tough but they will be 7-2 at worst and then this play is huge +EV could even hedge out the last 3. But I will call Penn State 7-1 after 8 games with the only loss to Bama and they go into the Iowa game with a chance to get win #8 which makes this a winner still with a month left in the season.

This play goes over the 7 1/2 easily.

#2. UTAH UTES UNDER 7 1/2

This team is not that good and their QB Wynn gets hurt all the time. You cant be counting on a QB that cant take a hit and keep on ticking. Their schedule is freaking brutal and I would say there is a 95% chance Wynn gets hurt again, probably early on.

The Schedule is Brutal. They play at USC, at BYU, at PITT, at CAL, At Zona. The home games are tough too. They play a good Washington team, #24 ranked Zona State, UCLA, and Colorado at home.

I see 5 losses easy here even if Wynn somehow stays healthy. I guarantee he will be trigger happy at the least. He is going to rememeber those hits and I dont care if he added 40 pounds in the offseason. So now he is fat. A hit is still a hit and a pu ssy is still a pu ssy and a pu ssy shouldnt be playing QB at this level because he is going to get hit a lot and I hope the Utes Backup QB is gettign a lot of practice in right now.

Under 7 1/2 Easily

#3. USC Over 7 1/2

Everyone thinks they have nothing to play for. So they cant win the national championship. Neither can every other team in college football except for 10-12 teams. They still care. They still want to win. They still want to impress NFL scouts. The only reason this number is so stupid low is because USC cant play in a bowl game, therefore they supposedly dont care.

Thats BS. This team returns everything except a few losses on the O line which are easily replaced as USC has probably the #1 recruit class in the nation. Barkley proven at QB, Great defense, great RB, great WR. And the schedule is not that tough

First 3 all at home and wins

#1. MINNESOTA
    #2. UTAH
    #3. SYRACUSE

They are 3-0 at this point and yes the schedule gets tougher, but USC always plays a tough schedule and after they start 3-0 they have to go 5-4 in their last 9 to win this bet. I really believe this team will go into South Bend on 10-22 with a 6-0 record.

Either way, they will win 8 easily.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

My favorite college future is the Arizona Wildcats going under 6 total wins for the year.
    It actually opened at 6.5 and has been pounded down to 6 but I still like it.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks I will research that a little too. Havent really looked into these that much, just love these 3 plays so far.