Pussies don't win!

All of you guys are such pussies. How many times am I going to read:

-can't bet against Philadelphia
    -can't go against worley
    -I'll never fade verlander
    -can't lay chalk against the Yankees
    -Texas is too hot to bet against
    -can't back a pitcher that shitty

Do you realize that by following those rules you are being the most perfectly square mother fukker on the planet? All I ******* do is bet against awesome pitchers, bet on shitty teams, lay chalk against the Yankees, bet against teams on streaks and all I do is win win win no matter mother ******* what.

If you are betting on the phillies today you're so ******* dumb.

If you are laying off the game you have a chapped c-unt.

If you are betting on the dodgers today you are fukking awesome.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like I guarantee, if a study was done, the average dick size of people betting the phillies is significantly lower than that of those on the dodgers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pete0

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

settle down iifold

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post
    All of you guys are such pussies. How many times am I going to read: -can't bet against Philadelphia -can't go against worley -I'll never fade verlander -can't lay chalk against the Yankees -Texas is too hot to bet against -can't back a pitcher that shitty Do you realize that by following those rules you are being the most perfectly square mother fukker on the planet? All I ******* do is bet against awesome pitchers, bet on shitty teams, lay chalk against the Yankees, bet against teams on streaks and all I do is win win win no matter mother ******* what. If you are betting on the phillies today you're so ******* dumb. If you are laying off the game you have a chapped c-unt. If you are betting on the dodgers today you are fukking awesome.

why don't you show me your bankroll and how much money you have won betting during the baseball season??

I think you're a troll, nobody can be as stupid as you are

not to mention you would have lost a ton of money betting against the Phillies considering that Philly is 18-6 since the break and overall is positive 2000 dollars on their moneyline on the season

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post

another fcking imbecile here

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    another fcking imbecile here
    Take it easy pal! Don't take it personal. I just don't like Philly today. We don't need little kids running around the forum calling names if someone is on the other side of their play. GROW UP!

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Take it easy pal! Don't take it personal. I just don't like Philly today. We don't need little kids running around the forum calling names if someone is on the other side of their play.

don't encourage morons like ilfuuptn

hey guise i'm gonna bet against roy halladay all season and make a ton of money!! It makes no difference that the phillies are 20-4 when Roy halladay is starting (an 82% winning percentage) and that if I bet against him every game, I would have lost my house and my car. I'm smarter than everybody else!1!!11 Fukk them squares making all that money betting on the phillies!!

illfuuptn

Lmao Brahmabull you are the poster boy for the squares described above. You've probably never bet against a good pitcher in your life. You wouldn't care if they were -3000. How small is your dick? It must be super small since you're so afraid of major league ballplayers and teams that you just can't bet against them.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post
    Lmao Brahmabull you are the poster boy for the squares described above. You've probably never bet against a good pitcher in your life. You wouldn't care if they were -3000. How small is your dick? It must be super small since you're so afraid of major league ballplayers and teams that you just can't bet against them.

how is your anti phillies bet working out today????

I hope you fade the phillies the rest of the season, I want to see you go bankrupt

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

how is your anti phillies bet working out today???? I hope you fade the phillies the rest of the season, i want to see you go bankrupt
    go phils!!

illfuuptn

how is your anti phillies bet working out today????

I hope you fade the phillies the rest of the season, I want to see you go bankrupt
    I'll bet you 499 betpoints that the phillies lose units for the rest of the season.

brahmabull117

how did your anti phillies and anti yankees bets workout today ??