jeter12171
    yankees
    jeter12171's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reds lay juice everyday

If you ccant tell that this team has packed it in you dont belong in the indusrty, laying juice eevry day to boot

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

lilRedMachine

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Nominal lines. They prob win today

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

I wouldn't say they've packed it in and there is still a lot of talent on the team. I'm a homer though so I could be wrong. Maybe it's just wishful thinking they'll try and put a run together.

grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    I wouldn't say they've packed it in and there is still a lot of talent on the team. I'm a homer though so I could be wrong. Maybe it's just wishful thinking they'll try and put a run together.
    I'm a Reds fan also, but I agree they're done this year. Not sure if the players have necessarily packed it in, but they have underachieved all year. From the Reds Management they appear to be taking a look a the younger players for next year.

This team can still put wins up, but I would not be taking the type of juice on them today. Especially when considering that they normally don't score runs when Leake is the starter.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Looks like last year was a fluke. They really over acheived last year and it shows this year.