SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Im trying to impress people by posting Im gonna be a sbr pro

People are challenging me to tennis, Hey i accept. I had to respond to it. Im not a little wimpy boy like you are spankie. You live in chat all day and contribute nothing to society
    Easy there "Mr. Cut and Paste Fantasy Expert" Last time I checked your fat ass doesnt even have a job......

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

how many people on this forum have an uncle with alzheimers and a sister that is blind and handicap that you have to watch about 14 hours a day everyday 365 days a year and if you did how many of you would stop doing this to get a job??

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

how many people on this forum have an uncle with alzheimers and a sister that is blind and handicap that you have to watch about 14 hours a day everyday 365 days a year and if you did how many of you would stop doing this to get a job??
    tittywarrior you are a real piece of work.

how do you manage to fit in you 12 hour poker days on top of 14 hours a day watching your sister and uncle?

you are the most productive person i've ever met, somehow managing to squeeze 26 hours into every day and never sleep.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

SpreadSniper

i forgot about that... who needs to work when you can play poker free rolls all day and sponge off of hard working americans?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

uh you can easily play poker while watching people, duh wilber and no ive never had food stamps, disability, etc etc , sleep 4 hours a day on average

SpreadSniper

so where do you get money from then?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

uh you can easily play poker while watching people, duh wilber and no ive never had food stamps, disability, etc etc , sleep 4 hours a day on average

First 123