forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

GTFO USA!!! This is the AAA Club!!! Move Over Losers!!!

Get the fukk out USA: The haves and the have nots. The USA is turning into a nation of the latter.

It's only a matter of time before this pathetic joke of an economy crashes like the house of cards it truly is.

Oh and BTW, I'm currently short oil and made a respectable $2400 today!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Life is good!!!!!!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Didn't u have the same thread a few days ago?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

settle down pal u bow down to the queen, we dont fuk off

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

nope USA #1 pal

again, say what your saying too loudly and we will send in our boys and completely fuk up your country

look at iraq, aphghanistan, libya, vietnam, etc etc

u want that to be your country? I DIDNT THINK SO!!

opie finish burrying this guy

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

the biggest power house in the world, ya cant **** with us

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Nafta..

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Last edited by ACoochy; 08-08-11 at 10:12 PM. Reason: wrong location

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

lol/.. did you guys know if the US suddenly just declares war on China, all the debts will be erased? That's why they're starting to put up "news" on the internet saying things like
    "Chinese hacking entire world"
    and
    "Chinese using fake brand names such as NIBE to look similar to NIKE"
    Government of America's evil man, Obama got to presidency so if all fails a black man's to be blamed. Think about it people!!! Not everything bad about China is what it seems to be. USA is trying to start a war here...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

nambla

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

fukkin fool

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    lol/.. did you guys know if the US suddenly just declares war on China, all the debts will be erased? That's why they're starting to put up "news" on the internet saying things like "Chinese hacking entire world" and "Chinese using fake brand names such as NIBE to look similar to NIKE" Government of America's evil man, Obama got to presidency so if all fails a black man's to be blamed. Think about it people!!! Not everything bad about China is what it seems to be. USA is trying to start a war here...
    'Some' truth to this imo. Wish we really knew WTF was going on

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Where is this clown from anyways?

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    lol/.. did you guys know if the US suddenly just declares war on China, all the debts will be erased? That's why they're starting to put up "news" on the internet saying things like
    "Chinese hacking entire world"
    and
    "Chinese using fake brand names such as NIBE to look similar to NIKE"
    Government of America's evil man, Obama got to presidency so if all fails a black man's to be blamed. Think about it people!!! Not everything bad about China is what it seems to be. USA is trying to start a war here...
    most of the debt isn't even owned by china. It will be fuk you again japan.

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-d...debt-to-2011-4

http://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-...tion-2011-4#-1

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm ok with being #2 for a little while, you scrubs have had plenty of time to catch up, it's about god damned time. You act like it's going to change my standard of living, or quality of life - haha, nice try. We'll still be fine here, not going to be some Armageddon style collapse with the NYSE building exploding into flames and shit.

As for CHINA - LOL, the country is fantastic, great development, awesome culture, I'll give credit where it's due. But, let's not start sucking each others dicks quite yet though. Convenient that the PRO CHINESE always seem to forget about the fact that there are more people living in extreme rural poverty in that country than the entire population of any other country on the face of the earth (except maybe India).

With a population of your size, you should have FOUR TO FIVE TIMES the GDP of the United States of America. Unfortunately hundreds of millions of your citizens still shit into cinder block toilets, have no running water or electricity, and inhale some of the most polluted air to ever exist on this planet. Come talk to us in a few more decades when you've caught up for real, until then, keep doing what you do best buddy - sweat-shopping and throwing first born girls into ditches. Thanks.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

not really too much 'shit' Americans can say about the Japanese right now, they are currently good people, but when it comes down to it, America has the potential to smear dirt on just about any country

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMung View Post

As for CHINA - LOL, the country is fantastic, great development, awesome culture, I'll give credit where it's due. But, let's not start sucking each others dicks quite yet though. Convenient that the PRO CHINESE always seem to forget about the fact that there are more people living in extreme rural poverty in that country than the entire population of any other country on the face of the earth (except maybe India).
    they have way, way more people period- so its difficult to put it into proper perspective in terms of this. thats like saying they have more pointed elbow-having individuals than the entire population of any other country....

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    nope USA #1 pal

again, say what your saying too loudly and we will send in our boys and completely fuk up your country

look at iraq, aphghanistan, libya, vietnam, etc etc

u want that to be your country? I DIDNT THINK SO!!

opie finish burrying this guy
    Yea, USA #1 in debt. Also #1A, #1B, #1C right down to #1Z. You're JOKE OF A SHITHOLE NATION is drowning in debt.

Vietnam was decades ago. Libya is NATO. You've been in Iraq and Afghanistan for 10 years and have accomplished nothing and spent over a trillion (BORROWED) dollars.

Opie thinks he buries me everytime he calls me a "nerd" or tells me that I have a "man crush" on him. Oh, and that I'm not athletic (I play 4 sports regularly throughout the summer). That redneck uses the same material in his posts over and over again. His creativity is nil. His wit is non-existent. If you think Opie is capable of burying anybody, it's himself every time he hits those keys on that keyboard.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    settle down pal u bow down to the queen, we dont fuk off
    Typical ignorant redneck. Multiply this specimen by 50,000,000 and it's people like this that are the reason for the sad sack state of the American nation. You're going down the gutter bro, going right down that gutter.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    the biggest power house in the world, ya cant **** with us
    Sure, biggest debt powerhouse in the world!!! Step aside double A, the AAA club has no room for INFERIOR Americans like you.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Nafta..
    Dude, you're borderline retarded. You asked if you can buy and sell the same stock on the same day. Were you born yesterday?

Sigh... another braindead moron... What does your post even mean anyway?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Forsy isnt ur country in the grips of riots for the last few days anyway?? Hardly a social powerhouse...

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

dont pay any mind to the OP

he has a tweak of canadian retardation

hey forsey

cant wait to not see your response

type away pal

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol jealous much

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    dont pay any mind to the OP

he has a tweak of canadian retardation

hey forsey

cant wait to not see your response

type away pal
    I usually don't respond to gay guys who've had their wife stolen from them from their best friend, but I'll do it for ya this time.

What am I going to respond to? There's nothing that resembles any insight in your post whatsoever. You make a sweeping generalization of this "canadian retardation" concept you've come up on your own and you fail to address the issue at hand in this thread (USA and its crumbling economy). If anything, you should keep typing away because what you wrote earlier is nothing but pure garbage.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Br0nxer

what a retart this kid is

he knows i have him on ignore yet I am assuming he still penned a response

hey forsey. how many caretakers does your mommy have watching you every day while she works the street corner in manitoba.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    I usually don't respond to gay guys who've had their wife stolen from them from their best friend, but I'll do it for ya this time. What am I going to respond to? There's nothing that resembles any insight in your post whatsoever. You make a sweeping generalization of this "canadian retardation" concept you've come up on your own and you fail to address the issue at hand in this thread (USA and its crumbling economy). If anything, you should keep typing away because what you wrote earlier is nothing but pure garbage.
    there u go bronxer...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Opie thinks he buries me everytime he calls me a "nerd" or tells me that I have a "man crush" on him. Oh, and that I'm not athletic (I play 4 sports regularly throughout the summer). That redneck uses the same material in his posts over and over again. His creativity is nil. His wit is non-existent. If you think Opie is capable of burying anybody, it's himself every time he hits those keys on that keyboard.

Yeah...sure, pal. You play 4 sports regularly.

On Wii or Xbox??

Please. You silly nerd....

The only thing that scares you almost as much as a vagina would be actually competing in a sport against non-virtual opponents. You've never competed in anything that wasn't played via a computer monitor, pal. This couldn't be anymore obvious.

You are a feisty little nerd....I'll give you that much!!

I can see you right now. Pushing up those oversized glasses of yours, wiping your nose, and getting ready to type a rapid-fire response with your nerdy little fingers of fury!!

You're great, Forsy. Don't ever change, pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Br0nxer, and ACoochy

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Br0nxer

since coochy posted your comment in his response let me just answer.

forsey come up with some new material pal

never been married. that story was funny for about 3 hours when it was first introduced to the forum about 8 months ago. you really need some new material.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yeah...sure, pal. You play 4 sports regularly. On Wii or Xbox?? Please. You silly nerd.... The only thing that scares you almost as much as a vagina would be actually competing in a sport against non-virtual opponents. You've never competed in anything that wasn't played via a computer monitor, pal. This couldn't be anymore obvious. You are a feisty little nerd....I'll give you that much!! I can see you right now. Pushing up those oversized glasses of yours, wiping your nose, and getting ready to type a rapid-fire response with your nerdy little fingers of fury!! You're great, Forsy. Don't ever change, pal.
    I had my doubts about u Opie but that was a burial and funny

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    I had my doubts about u Opie but that was a burial and funny

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    what a retart this kid is

he knows i have him on ignore yet I am assuming he still penned a response

hey forsey. how many caretakers does your mommy have watching you every day while she works the street corner in manitoba.
    Retart??? You're telling me that I'm a "retart" even though I'm the one who knew how to spell retard in the 3rd grade while you, as a grown man, can't?
    Points Awarded:

cashville03 gave forsberg21 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

i love how all the americans on this site have no REAL answer to forsberg. they are acting like they are all hulk hogans fighting the sheikh from iran. americans your country is done. finished, caputsky. usa is a country full of overweight/broke fukks not to mention horrible gamblers.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Retart??? You're telling me that I'm a "retart" even though I'm the one who knew how to spell retard in the 3rd grade while you, as a grown man, can't?
    you cannot get banned for calling someone a retart, use your brain

12 Last