forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Yeah...sure, pal. You play 4 sports regularly.

On Wii or Xbox??

Please. You silly nerd....

The only thing that scares you almost as much as a vagina would be actually competing in a sport against non-virtual opponents. You've never competed in anything that wasn't played via a computer monitor, pal. This couldn't be anymore obvious.

You are a feisty little nerd....I'll give you that much!!

I can see you right now. Pushing up those oversized glasses of yours, wiping your nose, and getting ready to type a rapid-fire response with your nerdy little fingers of fury!!

You're great, Forsy. Don't ever change, pal.
    That's one giant piece of useless, generic, garbage. Nerd, high fives, playing video games... just like every single post you make, no substance pal, NONE.

It *might* have been funny and had some truth to it if I hadn't just came back from a competitive hockey game a couple hours ago. There's no truth to anything you say you old geezer, you just spew non stop gabbo goo buddy.

Opie, if you ever laced up em with me, I'd slam you right to the ice, and I wouldn't feel bad that I it to an old man since you're nothing but a used car salesman, sleazy, gimmicky, piece of shyt ignorant, Texan redneck. I'll lay you out buddy, you name the sport, I'll take you out bitch.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post

you cannot get banned for calling someone a retart, use your brain
    Wow, what a brilliant reply. I think I need a sub 70 IQ to even understand what your point is. What does getting banned have to do with anything? When was it even brought up? Maybe you just lack simple reading comprehension and didn't understand my post, even though it could be understood by a 10 year old.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post

Wow, what a brilliant reply. I think I need a sub 70 IQ to even understand what your point is. What does getting banned have to do with anything? When was it even brought up? Maybe you just lack simple reading comprehension and didn't understand my post, even though it could be understood by a 10 year old.
    you were saying how you were the one who knew how to spell "retard", im implying that bronxer may have said "retart" to avoid any kind of repercussion. get it?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post

you were saying how you were the one who knew how to spell "retard", im implying that bronxer may have said "retart" to avoid any kind of repercussion. get it?
    Did you ever attain any formal education?

No. I don't get it. Is that supposed to be funny or something? That's one of the worst/dumbest jokes/phrases I've heard recently. Saying that you are inarticulate would be giving you a compliment.

You must have rocks inside your brain if you're writing shit as incoherent as what you just wrote.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Did you ever attain any formal education?

No. I don't get it. Is that supposed to be funny or something? That's one of the worst/dumbest jokes/phrases I've heard recently. Saying that you are inarticulate would be giving you a compliment.

You must have rocks inside your brain if you're writing shit as incoherent as what you just wrote.
    are you a bot?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

That's one giant piece of useless, generic, garbage. Nerd, high fives, playing video games... just like every single post you make, no substance pal, NONE.
    It *might* have been funny and had some truth to it if I hadn't just came back from a competitive hockey game a couple hours ago. There's no truth to anything you say you old geezer, you just spew non stop gabbo goo buddy.
    Opie, if you ever laced up em with me, I'd slam you right to the ice, and I wouldn't feel bad that I it to an old man since you're nothing but a used car salesman, sleazy, gimmicky, piece of shyt ignorant, Texan redneck. I'll lay you out buddy, you name the sport, I'll take you out bitch.
    Good one, pal.

Can we assume this "competitive hockey game" was NHL12 by ea sports?? Yes? That's what I thought, pal.

Forsy....nothing wrong with you being a nerdy, small, really pale guy who plays video games all day and blogs all nite on the internet.

Lots of kids your age do this. I bet its SUPER COOL. Now look.....about time for you to turn in, pal. Me & your mother don't want another
    of your famous all-nighter getting locked and loaded in a death match on the World of Warcraft fantasy/second life thing you love so much!

Now.....turn that fukkin' laptop off and get in bed. You're upsetting your mother, son. She wants you to quit bein such a goddamned nerd!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Here we go again Forsberg.

Narcissistic personality disorder:
    -Need constant attention and admiration
    -Have excessive feelings of self-importance
    -Exaggerate achievements and talents

Same link pal, get help.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

as an american I can say its looking very bad...

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Forsberg is a straight up G

You know you're in trouble when the Isle of (Mother Fcukin') Man is even AAA and you're not

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Forsberg is a straight up G You know you're in trouble when the Isle of (Mother Fcukin') Man is even AAA and you're not
    USA now in same credit league as New Zealand

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

As much as I hate to admit it, Forsberg's remarks on the US are usually spot on... this country has turned to shit.

And for you that bash this saying get the fk out then, blah blah blah, etc., I will say why should I be the one that leaves, I didn't fk up my credit, I work a full time job + overtime that doesn't pay great but I do it because I have to make a living, babysit my nieces on weekends, and whatever else I can find time to do in my spare time... the greedy fks that ruined this country will sit back on their lazy asses and collect a paycheck while the regular American will continue to suffer.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly fk it, I just made the decision that I'm anti-American from here on out and if any of you fks have a problem with it, don't even bother posting in response to this post, just PM your address and I'll be at your doorstep within 24 hours to settle it. Sick and tired of working towards the overall goal as a collective whole, while all the while the people that are suppose to be our leaders are just setting themselves up for retirement and could honestly give 2 fks about the country and it's people.

I'm on team Forsberg from here out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Honestly fk it, I just made the decision that I'm anti-American from here on out and if any of you fks have a problem with it, don't even bother posting in response to this post, just PM your address and I'll be at your doorstep within 24 hours to settle it. Sick and tired of working towards the overall goal as a collective whole, while all the while the people that are suppose to be our leaders are just setting themselves up for retirement and could honestly give 2 fks about the country and it's people. I'm on team Forsberg from here out.
    You seen whats happening in London atm??? Police and politicians are scared of the people...The way things should be...

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

America is screwed. Politicians fighting each other not to improve the future of U.S.A., but rather to gain political power and loot for themselves and their wall street buddies. It is a free for all out there. I’m going to not hoard monopoly dollars or gold, but canned food to store in my bomb shelter.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bunch of gambling degenerates that are also a bunch of know it alls in politics and economics. You guys cant pick the right side to a fukkn Yankees game yet have the world economy figured out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Bunch of gambling degenerates a bunch of know it alls in politics and economics. You guys cant pick the right side to a fukkn Yankees game yet have the world economy figured out.
    Correct Sir Looking at the how the governmant is dealing with this id gotta say that yes we do...

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Haha the government is a bunch of corrupt attorneys that have figured out how to win for themselves in this game. They only care about theor bank accounts, not politics.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy has got to be the best troll in the history of the Internet.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Hes not that good. Most here react so bitterly because we all know there is actually a glimmer of truth to what he says. Americans are very prideful and dont respond well to Canadians bad mouthing our country regardless if true or not.

Canada is a beautiful country with a high quality of living for the most part but they lack most where we are most prrideful, strength in military. We know at anytime we could turn canada into a parking lot for the north and honestly, this pisses forsberg off. Men pride their selves in strength and exerting their will if needed, you know speak softly but carry a big stick, well canada doesnt even carry a stick. Theyve basically been emasculated over time.

LarrysKid
    LarrysKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1479

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Hes not that good. Most here react so bitterly because we all know there is actually a glimmer of truth to what he says. Americans are very prideful and dont respond well to Canadians bad mouthing our country regardless if true or not.

Canada is a beautiful country with a high quality of living for the most part but they lack most where we are most prrideful, strength in military. We know at anytime we could turn canada into a parking lot for the north and honestly, this pisses forsberg off. Men pride their selves in strength and exerting their will if needed, you know speak softly but carry a big stick, well canada doesnt even carry a stick. Theyve basically been emasculated over time.
    Spot on. It's the little brother inferiority complex. The USA's military might is well known world wide and if you mentioned Canada to the rest of the world I'm sure the response will be "what's a Canada?". I doubt most people in the world would even know they are a sovereign nation. Oh, I forgot the Vancouver Olympics put them on the map and they won a bunch of medals in sports that the world only gives a crap about every four years. That's like showing off a first place ribbon won at the science fair, seriously nobody cares Canada. Unless that ribbon was awarded for creating an advanced weapons technology put it in your pocket and shut your mouth.
    So our credit was down graded from AAA to AA+ by S&P who made a 2 trillion dollar error in our debt calculation, big deal. We will go through a depression just like every nation or empire has and will throughout time. Believe me Canadian citizens you do not want to see the USA collapse completely, it would only be bad news for Canada.
    When people from the US say "don't mess with us" we mean it. If you do it will spell disaster for your country. After the Great Depression happened here do you know how we got out of it? It was called World War 2 and as I recall that worked out pretty well in our favor. Canada, believe me when I say you do not want to be on our bad side if the same will happen this time around.
    A little brother should never piss off his much bigger and stronger brother especially when he is in eminent danger. The US dominates the skies over our beautiful country and we also control the seas to our immediate east and west. So that leaves our enemies with one option, a land invasion. If there were a land invasion of North America do you think the enemies first stop would be the US? No, it would most likely be through our significantly weaker neighbors to our North and South. Knowing your role is your biggest asset to survival and Canada has had a nice cozy spot in the cool shady shadow the USA has provided them for many years. So keep quiet little brother and stay behind us, otherwise you will be a fawn among a pack of wolves.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Honestly fk it, I just made the decision that I'm anti-American from here on out and if any of you fks have a problem with it, don't even bother posting in response to this post, just PM your address and I'll be at your doorstep within 24 hours to settle it. Sick and tired of working towards the overall goal as a collective whole, while all the while the people that are suppose to be our leaders are just setting themselves up for retirement and could honestly give 2 fks about the country and it's people.

I'm on team Forsberg from here out.
    You and everyone else are sick of this shit. We work our asses off, they take
    our tax money, piss it away on stupid shit and borrow more money to piss it
    away on more stupid shit.

That's why corps, the rich and individuals will do anything to not pay the govt
    taxes.

Ask your employer if he will take you off the books, work under the table.
    Figure what amount you will need for insurance, living expenses and savings,
    into an hourly wage and see if he will bite. You will be off the books. No more taxes. Or become a sub contractor to them and pay your own taxes.

Don't get mad, get even. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

The only brain dead person is you.

Everyone has seen your post about "America"

But you clearly don't have a point to your post about "America"

What is your point?

That America sucks? That America is drowning in debt?

What do YOU sir get out of this post? Pleasure? Money? Nothing?

Monitor-Tan

I'll say it again, NAFTA

Google it

When America goes down the toilet, and when America backs out of the NAFTA AGREEMENT and everything is taxed, tell me who's going to be drowning when Canda does 80% of it's trade with America.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    I'll say it again, NAFTA

Google it

When America goes down the toilet, and when America backs out of the NAFTA AGREEMENT and everything is taxed, tell me who's going to be drowning when Canda does 80% of it's
    trade with America.
    Believe it or not Canada now exports more lumber to China as well as other goods. China is taking over as Canada's #1 trade partner.

With that being said it is obviously in Canada's best interest to have a strong USA just in case shit hits the fan. As a Canadian here's to hoping you guys get your shit together and the people regain control of the country again and overthrow the corrupt politicians and government.

Monitor-Tan

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Believe it or not Canada now exports more lumber to China as well as other goods. China is taking over as Canada's #1 trade partner.

With that being said it is obviously in Canada's best interest to have a strong USA just in case shit hits the fan. As a Canadian here's to hoping you guys get your shit together and the people regain control of the country again and overthrow the corrupt politicians and government.

Couldn't agree more, good to hear there are intelligent people on this forum that gives good insight!

Not the fan of the US gov't they do need to get their shit straight, it's not only americans that depend on it. When they meddle into other countries business,they gotta take care of them too. Just how it works

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Who the **** gives a shit forsberg, like you or I are responsible for whether the countries we live in succeed or fail

Get over yourself you delusional ****

Forsberg drives a fuckin garbage truck in Vancouver but somehow takes credit for the economy
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-09-11 at 10:09 AM.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Forsberg: Most people that obsess do it out of envy!

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    i love how all the americans on this site have no REAL answer to forsberg. they are acting like they are all hulk hogans fighting the sheikh from iran. americans your country is done. finished, caputsky. usa is a country full of overweight/broke fukks not to mention horrible gamblers.
    Country is done???.... What does that even mean? USA has shown cracks in its armor but even in a worse case scenario we're only falling down to a level playing field with other countries where as for the majority of the last 30 years we have been a stand alone super power.
    Comments like yours and 95% of what Forsberg says do not deserve a response.
    Not to mention he posts this crap in PT, what do you expect? He's not looking for an intelligent conversation his goal is to incite anger and instigate ridiculous statements.
    I've said it 10x but I'll go for one more. This is a gambling forum, politics has no business being discussed here.
    Points Awarded:

Full Time Hobo gave FishFace5 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

firehoyt gave FishFace5 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blueghost
    blueghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Name:  ARLogoSpeechBanksubs.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  11.6 KB

check out gordon sinclairs speech called'' THE AMERICANS'' on YOU TUBE and it will give you a reality check it was written as a response by a CANADIAN [as i am] tired of all the anti- american sediment around the world It was written in 1973 but holds true to this day..dont worry as he says they will be back..and the world will be better for it
    Last edited by blueghost; 08-09-11 at 11:00 AM.

Monitor-Tan

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    Country is done???.... What does that even mean? USA has shown cracks in its armor but even in a worse case scenario we're only falling down to a level playing field with other countries where as for the majority of the last 30 years we have been a stand alone super power.
    Comments like yours and 95% of what Forsberg says do not deserve a response.
    Not to mention he posts this crap in PT, what do you expect? He's not looking for an intelligent conversation his goal is to incite anger and instigate ridiculous statements.
    I've said it 10x but I'll go for one more. This is a gambling forum, politics has no business being discussed here.

Probably the smartest thing posted here

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Isn't there a Politics subforum? Why don't you post there forsberg? Cause no one would pay you any attention?! It wouldn't surprise me if forsberg was on the payroll at SBR. Just to incite anger and keep people coming back for more! I've never seen a post of forsberg deal with gambling or handicapping.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    Perhaps this is why folks from other parts of the world not called the "U.S.A" are relishing in whats going on atm.

It's not as if the rest of us haven't been made fully aware how "pathetic" we are in your average americans eyes'... and to see a "super power" start to buckle as a result of it's own hand is quite ........ not sure of the word to use here... "ironic"?

But me, I love all you silly fukks....

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

^^
    +1. Good point Sniper. I love ya 2 you silly bastard.

First 12