Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Any posters mailmen?

Wondering if we have any mailmen on the board. I had two very important letters sent out to me. One in early June and one last week. From two towns over from where I live. I have gotten mail from this particular sender many times and it takes 1 day 2 day tops to receive. Both of the last two things they have sent me I never received. Items were definitely addressed correctly and both were pretty important items. I called my local post office and they guy basically told me i am shit outta luck. No answers. In my bldg everyone has a locked mailbox in the lobby of the bldg. So i called the USPS main number and filed a complaint and was told they will open up an investigation. Anyone ever had this issue before and what came of it. Im pretty fukkin nervous. Dont need my mailman stealing my fukkin mail. Got replacement CC coming any day now. Also I have no idea what other mail I am missing in addition to these two items. I really dont get a lot of mail to begin with but when I think about i have gotten basically no mail for the last two weeks.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, went thru this before.

items lost. I got fukt.

lost like $100.

i know people who have worked for UPS before and have admitted to me they have opened packages and stolen shit before. sad. but true!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Sorry to hear Bronxer... I notice that in the Yay Area, I see mailmen leaving the mail unattended while they are in buildings all the time... Not good.....

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Sorry to hear Bronxer... I notice that in the Yay Area, I see mailmen leaving the mail unattended while they are in buildings all the time... Not good.....

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Yes I am a mailman.

Yes. U are shit out of luck.

Yes, postal service laying off 1/3 of the work force. Thx alot Obama.

Off to work my ice cream delivery job now

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad Link - Removed
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Bad Link - Removed

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

When I was younger I used to wrap cash in newspaper and mail it to a book....Never had a problem. But this was also 8 years ago