BewareOf5Dimes
    BewareOf5Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Billy Walters runner arrested for theft...480K

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

interesting story

surprised this guy was allowed to buy in with 2500 bucks and he was trusted with so much money

Call82
    Canīt wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is pretty funny...I didnt expect im to be believed in either...

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

The guy had a gambling problem and got caught.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Walters surrounds himself with crooks as that is how he made 70% of his money

Not sports betting boys
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm surprised the guy is still alive

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweet

Now there's a job opening

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Walters is one of the biggest thieves in the history of vegas, yet you have 60 Minutes trying to make this guy out to be a folk hero. Guy has bribed or stolen just about everything he has. Never did a legit thing in his life if I had to guess.

Runners steal off people they work for every day. The fact that they tried to make this look lie a legit business shows how devious the guy is. Also the fact this guy got arrested shows just how many people Walters has in his pocket. You never ever hear of runners getting arrested most end up getting hurt or dead. But Walters is maybe trying to set a legitimate lawful example here to maybe show the seedy underbelly of sports betting int as bad as people want to make it.

These guys have an agenda, theyre trying to mke it look like a way for the US to make some money without bringing all the history in with it. Basically so they can steal and manipulate more money out of a system that everyone will be betting into not just the degenerates that are in vegas on any given day.

It is like a whole our of goodness with these guys now. From the stupid peace on 60 minutes to this, and I am sure there is alot of back door dealings going on that people arent fully aware of but can guess as to how many bribes and promises of kickbacks are taking place.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Walters is one of the biggest thieves in the history of vegas, yet you have 60 Minutes trying to make this guy out to be a folk hero. Guy has bribed or stolen just about everything he has. Never did a legit thing in his life if I had to guess.

Runners steal off people they work for every day. The fact that they tried to make this look lie a legit business shows how devious the guy is. Also the fact this guy got arrested shows just how many people Walters has in his pocket. You never ever hear of runners getting arrested most end up getting hurt or dead. But Walters is maybe trying to set a legitimate lawful example here to maybe show the seedy underbelly of sports betting int as bad as people want to make it.

These guys have an agenda, theyre trying to mke it look like a way for the US to make some money without bringing all the history in with it. Basically so they can steal and manipulate more money out of a system that everyone will be betting into not just the degenerates that are in vegas on any given day.

It is like a whole our of goodness with these guys now. From the stupid peace on 60 minutes to this, and I am sure there is alot of back door dealings going on that people arent fully aware of but can guess as to how many bribes and promises of kickbacks are taking place.

Attached Images  

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Attached Images  

Ms. xyz
    Ms. xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should be surprised. There is no buy-in. It's a fake contract each runner signs for protection from the IRS. Simple.

Ms. xyz

He wouldn't hurt a flea "physically".

Ms. xyz

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    The guy had a gambling problem and got caught.
    Usually the Runners who lose BW's $$ aren't betting it ~ they come to Vegas for the Season, get inticed by the lifestyle and spend the money on randam stuff such as hookers, great food, partying, a bit of gambling and showing off to their friends. $400k can slip through ur fingers quite easily within a 7-month period. This happens every year, but this is the FIRST time he has ever had someone arrested. Will be very interesting to see what "comes out" of this . . .