bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

ellsbury is going to win the mvp isnt he...

im going to lose my 20-1 bet i made with my coworker on 20 bucks that he wouldnt win

i should know better...that was great value but i let my pride get in the way...hes such a square too

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

What a joke if he wins....they change the criteria every year....just like last year with Felix.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Ellsbury isn't even the teams MVP...he won't win it...

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i hope not...i dont feel like payin that schmuck 400 bucks...hes such a square....well it would be only 350....i bet him 50 bucks the orioles wouldnt finish in 3rd or higher...pretty much a lock to cash....dumb square bought into the showalter/espn hype train from there strong finish last year and the additions of vlad, lee, and reynolds

were both lifelong sox fans

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

If Gonzalez wins two legs of the triple crown and has a decent amount of HRs, he'd be a better choice than Ellsbury. However, this season he's having is getting pretty scary. Probably going to steal 50 bases, hit about .320 and have close to 30 home runs (also a ton of Runs, Doubles, Triples and an excellent outfielder)

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    If Gonzalez wins two legs of the triple crown and has a decent amount of HRs, he'd be a better choice than Ellsbury. However, this season he's having is getting pretty scary. Probably going to steal 50 bases, hit about .320 and have close to 30 home runs (also a ton of Runs, Doubles, Triples and an excellent outfielder)
    i know...hes really starting to scare me....just doing good things....even when he goes 2-10 over the course of two nights....those two hits are walkoffs

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

actually the most valuable player to the red sox is pedroia, then ellsbury, then gonzalez

most of you people probably think rbi is an indication of how good a player has been over the season.
    Last edited by antifoil; 08-06-11 at 04:28 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

annndddd bingo...im ******

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    What a joke if he wins....they change the criteria every year....just like last year with Felix.
    what criteria?? there is no criteria??

but i don't think he wins it becasue it will be broken into two camps:

The Traditionalist: who like stats like Batting average, Homeruns, RBI, and how good your teammates are

The Best Player Camp: who feel the award should go to the best player in a given year, regardless of his teammates and given all available data.

The problem is that Gonzales Dominates the first camp and Bautista dominates the second

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

red sox offset each other and joey bats takes it

if there are 3 mvp's on the team then they should win by 10 games and they won't...pitching injuries not an excuse since their staff is still >>>> the yankees