LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Tennis Dog Doubleheader Saturday Night

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    John Isner +135 over Monfils (ATP - Washington) (Bookmaker)

YTD: 25-39, -0.90
    Adding:

Ana Ivanovic +160 over Zvonareva (WTA - Carlsbad) (Bookmaker)

Card complete

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

do you only play dogs? no wonder you are down money

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    do you only play dogs? no wonder you are about even while being 14 under .500
    There, I fixed that for you.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

LT you are not proud of being about even, are you?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    not saying hes proud of it...its saying if those losses were favorites or mostly favorites he would likely be in worse standings .

thats a pretty good luxury- loss protection.

zvonereva is a much much better player. her opponent is the most controversial "beauty" in sports. lotsa people say she looks better than any tennis player, but i dont see it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

No idea why he picked Ivanovic. Her best days are gone. Wouldn't be surprised if Zvonareva wins in straight sets.

As far as I know someone with a 39-25 record that lost -0.90 units is the same as someone with a 25-39 record that lost -0.90 units. Unless I'm missing something.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I have to agree with a couple of these other guys. Putting money on Ana at any time against any opponent takes some guts. I wish you the best tonight. Balls should be rewarded from time to time!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    not saying hes proud of it...its saying if those losses were favorites or mostly favorites he would likely be in worse standings .

thats a pretty good luxury- loss protection.

zvonereva is a much much better player. her opponent is the most controversial "beauty" in sports. lotsa people say she looks better than any tennis player, but i dont see it.
    if you don't ever want to make a profit, bet dogs all day long. but i do hand it to the OP for being even on money with his record, he clearly has picked some good dogs, and knows a thing or two.
    sometimes you have to step out and play the chalk tho, the key is not taking the huge chalk plays, thats all. i think tennis more than any other sport requires patience and being selective with when to play. sometimes the best bet in tennis is not playing and waiting for a better opportunity(match)...easier said than done i know.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Even is winning big in gambling

80% here is they were even betting would have tons of money

even is winning

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

This match is awful. It is like they are playing in slow motion. Vera has blown a billion chances and I'm pretty sure that before this match is over one of Ana's ball tosses is going to hit the chair umpire. Ivanovic is right there though. You might pull this one out.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Pavy comes off as a hater in this thread.

Whether he is or is not, that is the vibe he is putting off.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Pavy comes off as a hater in this thread.

Whether he is or is not, that is the vibe he is putting off.
    Can you tell me why someone with a 25-39 record being -0.90 units down is a better capper than someone with a 39-25 record being -0.90 units down?

I will shut up now and listen.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    LT also has a MLB and NBA thread which are both in positive units. Add all of those and he is in the positive betting in this calendar year.

Record are fairly meaningless in ML's sports. I'm going to respect your intelligence and figure you understand what I am talking about.

Your above comment and question to me I will answer like this. LT is able to make a substantial amount of bets and minimize risk. Take a survey of 100 people with the same W/L record as LT's, and how many of them can come out unscathed?

LT is one of the few credible posters on this forum. His record can not be questioned, and his acumen should not be challenged by 95% us on this forum. You comment reaked of hate. But remember, that was my independent opinion.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Although LT is under .500, he's almost even. In fact that's pretty much it, no more explanation needed. If someone questions why LT just picks underdogs in Tennis is probably a newbie to Tennis and should better stop betting on Tennis events.

GL with your further selections LT.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

He is not even. He is -1.90 units 25-40 after last night. He picked 40 losers at of 65 games (62% failure rate).