jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We had no business going there period

War did nothing

Waste of innocent lives and money

Our Country would be great if we did not put all these billions into useless wars

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    Saddam- invaded Kuwait.
    If you think Saddam invaded Kuwait on his own then you live in the twilight zone .
    Puppets wouldn't even try to pool shit like this unless the MASTER gives them permission . But the master double cross Saddam and got better deal with Kuwait .

And your Weapons Inspectors proved to be CIA agents that so far after 10+ years found an aluminum pipes + 100's thousands of lost lives .

Well tomorrow China and Russia is gonna annonce no fly zone over this 5 states Florida , North Carolina , South Carolina, New York and New Jersey .

Very very poor and deliberate education system

LOL Your government used chemical and biological weapons on there own solders never mind spraying Vietnamese people 24/7 .

I believe Ratko Mladic said that no one has to have to arrest him to come to Hague as long as US Generals of Vietnam war would be at present along with the others that bombed Belgrade .
    Sounds fair to me . He is no match to your murderers

Let me guess, prisonplanet and infowars told you this?

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Saddam- invaded Kuwait.

Well tomorrow China and Russia is gonna annonce no fly zone over this 5 states Florida , North Carolina , South Carolina, New York and New Jersey .

To save poor Cubans and some other ethnic immigrants from your terror .
    Some china men will give an interview that will allow to launch full scale attack
    And if you don't comply they have every right to occupy your nation in order to bring freedom

LOL .

This is better then CNN and FOX news .

rsnnh12

And if you don't comply they have every right to occupy your nation in order to bring freedom

LOL .

This is better then CNN and FOX news .
    Because we invaded Cuba and slaughtered their people, right?

Some people blow my mind with how incredibly stupid and delusional they are.

You're right, USA sucks, we're the worst thing to ever happen to the world. Happy?

vitalyo

Watch 04:20 min . It will come back to you or your children . You are the one who allow muslims to dance on Holly cross and burn Cristian churches on top of that you protect them .
    This movie is been made by an American journalist and it's forbidden in USA so called freedom of speech . If an american public would see this they would be outraged . I got much more footage where your solders physically remove old from the church in order for albanians to come in and burn it . You know what the albanians did after they burn the church ???
    Hollywood hadn't came with this idea . I have it on film .

vitalyo

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Because we invaded Cuba and slaughtered their people, right?

Some people blow my mind with how incredibly stupid and delusional they are.

You're right, USA sucks, we're the worst thing to ever happen to the world. Happy?
    You are stupid ! You never invaded Cuba . Your government is pussy and would never do that , simply because Cuba have missals that are capable to reach USA . So you are not used to fight war like that is too much at stake . Not like lets go bomb 3ed world country that has no sophisticated air defense . Then we are heroes freedom fighters . Bunch of pussies .
    Sucks but trough history US never faced an enemy on = terms

GL.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

[quote=vitalyo;10942558]You are stupid ! You never invaded Cuba . Your government is pussy and would never do that , simply because Cuba have missals that are capable to reach USA . So you are not used to fight war like that is too much at stake . Not like lets go bomb 3ed world country that has no sophisticated air defense . Then we are heroes freedom fighters . Bunch of pussies .

GL.[/quo

Our road schedule is brutal.......................c'mon.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

were getting our asses kicked in bad

time to admit defeat and bring the troops home

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Business as usual, nothing to see here, run along now

rsnnh12

You are stupid ! You never invaded Cuba . Your government is pussy and would never do that , simply because Cuba have missals that are capable to reach USA . So you are not used to fight war like that is too much at stake . Not like lets go bomb 3ed world country that has no sophisticated air defense . Then we are heroes freedom fighters . Bunch of pussies .

GL.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The military is very vulnerable. Stealth technology is useless in Afghanistan because to find the enemy you have to see them first and engage them. And small fire arms and hand held grenade launchers without heat seeking capabilities can shoot down a massive helicopter if is withing range.

vitalyo

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Our road schedule is brutal.......................c'mon.
    Fishhead tnx man for understanding ! I have nothing against americans . I am just telling the way it is and i am not necessarily right .
    I honestly tell to my american friends that their government is doing their best to secure well been for there citizens . But not at this price , this is shame .
    In my opinion this freedom fighters worth nothing
    How can you allow someone , not just allow but encourage someone to destroy your religion and what you believe in . All of this in order to gain some profit .
    Fuk that .

I would of thought the real Christians would try to protect what they believe in .

This whole thing is taking a spin that we had never seen before . Speaking of godless communists , who is backing this people ?
    Last edited by vitalyo; 08-06-11 at 04:44 PM.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    How did Osama and Saddam start anything with the United States? Americans have been war mongers for decades... Stay withing your borders and protect your own fukking country and leave other countries to themselves. It's not your job or right to occupy or disturb other sovereign nations.

It really is as simple as this. The imperialistic, war mongering, interventionist foreign policy of the past 60 years has been a complete failure.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

GL.

missals are bad....real bad

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I wonder if we will know who killed Bin Laden since that navy seal is dead now. Info could be released.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

American's lost their lives today...this is a fact a somber day for american forces who bravely go out daily and risk their lives. Shame on anyone one here who wants to policitalize this ..

If osama is alive why wouldnt he come out to show us as liars...

GodBless the slain soldiers god bless the USA

US Vet

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Always sad to see people die for endless wars with no objective...

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

the lies I tell ya.....

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I wonder if we will know who killed Bin Laden since that navy seal is dead now. Info could be released.

Just FYI....Seal Teams aren't the same guys all the time....they're built/selected in many different ways depending on the situation and theater. It is a sad day, but it wouldn't be a surprise if the Seals who passed today weren't on the team that nailed Osama.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

GL.
    Really...we would wipe them off the face of the earth if they even launched a single missle

As far a Russia goes........what happened to you guys.. now your as relavent as Mexico you used to be a great Superpower

You guys cant even keep the little countries that split from you on your side if they get too pushy you invade them...destroy them.."they must Obey!!!!."

vitalyo

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Really...we would wipe them off the face of the earth if they even launched a single missle
    You missed the point .Unlike USA Cuba doesn't give shit nor want to go to war
    but the pricks they do .

As far a Russia goes........what happened to you guys.. now your as relavent as Mexico you used to be a great Superpower
    Ahh nothing happen to us
    One of this "TOPOLS" with 10 nuclear war heads should be enough for you and I feel sorry poor Mexico that will get it along the way .In the next 35 years no computer nor defense system can intercept TOPOL , if you are up to challenge then go ahead , Not to mention "Borei" class subs , each one of them can destroy the continent . So stick with an Afghanistan and Libia

And if you wanna fly around

[/quote]

Or you can ask your Georgian friends for an advice

And who are this assholes??? that gave the poor losers of Georgia surveillance aircrafts to fly around our borders . I am not exaggerating but after 6 of them been shot down by the commies . Democratic rep of Georgia gave up on an idea to fly around russian borders .
    It's like russia would give surveillance aircrafts to fly around your borders .Did CNN miss that ??? I am sure they would cry like a raped crack whores if russians would do the same .
    Assholes like you along with other bunch of rednecks would call it world war 3 !

Relax we are not gonna herd you .
    Chiil .
    Last edited by vitalyo; 08-06-11 at 06:02 PM.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best line in this thread

War is war...

That really sums it all up.

Dirty Sanchez

The worst thing a flyer doesn't want to see....the Master Caution light

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    More innocent lives lost for nothing Blame Obama and Bush here Murderers
    And yet they still havent been tried for warcrimes

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

You missed the point .Unlike USA Cuba doesn't give shit nor want to go to war
    but the pricks they do .

Ahh nothing happen to us
    One of this "TOPOLS" with 10 nuclear war heads should be enough for you and I feel sorry poor Mexico that will get it along the way .In the next 35 years no computer nor defense system can intercept TOPOL , if you are up to challenge then go ahead , Not to mention "Borei" class subs , each one of them can destroy the continent . So stick with an Afghanistan and Libia

And if you wanna fly around

Or you can ask your Georgian friends for an advice

And who are this assholes??? that gave the poor losers of Georgia surveillance aircrafts to fly around our borders . I am not exaggerating but after 6 of them been shot down by the commies . Democratic rep of Georgia gave up on an idea to fly around russian borders .
    It's like russia would give surveillance aircrafts to fly around your borders .Did CNN miss that ??? I am sure they would cry like a raped crack whores if russians would do the same .
    Assholes like you along with other bunch of rednecks would call it world war 3 !

Relax we are not gonna herd you .
    Chiil .[/QUOTE]

Not worried at all. .I work with our Military on their ships and Subs....not worried one bit..keep looking at yourself in the mirror keep telling yoyrself the MOTHERLAND is superior...The Motherland is the greatest. Kiss youself in the mirror take meds...your reality is your reality

Pussy of a Nation...can't even keep yours together....Hope Georgia takes over that part of the world someday.....Better world for it.....
    Remember it was Ronald Reagan. Who. DESTROYED the USSR.. Now its. ..Just. ...R????LMAO

COMMIE/SHOMMIE

GOD BLESS AMERICA

vitalyo

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Best line in this thread

War is war...

That really sums it all up.
    Not really . You don't see potential enemy in you waters nor air of space of USA been violated . War is war but who is instigator ???
    In 2003 russian sub " fleet destroyer "( I forgot the #) launched 24 missiles on their own island just to sink the island down to send a message to your fleet to go away , missiles all 24 of them came out within 4-5 seconds from under the water .
    I can find the video but not today .

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Pretty shitty, huh? I don't know why we still use Chinooks in heavy enemy territory. Seems like we're asking for this crap to happen
    They're loud and a shitty ride but they get the job done. Elevations in a lot of the areas is too much for other models of birds plus load capability.....that's the reason we're stuck with them for now. It ain't outta choice...thats for sure.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

After this incident I'm expecting the Special ops team not being using a Chinooks anymore. Those things are slow and huge targets, compared to the Black-hawk. This would be the second time the US has loss 15 plus highly trained soldiers on a stray hit by a rocket. Those 30 Navy's seal could had taken down a Battalion of Taliban, instead their lives are wasted by a single hit

Time to get the hell out of their.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    After this incident I'm expecting the Special ops team not being using a Chinooks anymore. Those things are slow and huge targets, compared to the Black-hawk. This would be the second time the US has loss 15 plus highly trained soldiers on a stray hit by a rocket. Those 30 Navy's seal could had taken down a Battalion of Taliban, instead their lives are wasted by a single hit Time to get the hell out of their.
    Its the worst single incident for US troop deaths since this all began back in 02'

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    More innocent lives lost for nothing

Blame Obama and Bush here

Murderers
    Spot-on again, Gold. Bullshit military presence that proves nothing.

These guys talked a lot of shit, but proves that NO ONE dodges the grim reaper. RIP.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    After this incident I'm expecting the Special ops team not being using a Chinooks anymore. Those things are slow and huge targets, compared to the Black-hawk. This would be the second time the US has loss 15 plus highly trained soldiers on a stray hit by a rocket. Those 30 Navy's seal could had taken down a Battalion of Taliban, instead their lives are wasted by a single hit Time to get the hell out of their.
    Reading the articles today, the Chinook is used every night to drop and pick up troops for night time ops. Just this time the bad guys got the Chinook downed. Time to bring the troops home, this is futile.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

fukked up shit. this war has got to end TODAY.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xxplosive View Post
    maersksealand, go fuk yourself and get the hell out of this country if you can't support those who put there life on the line for you. You are a worthless human being.

Would love to see you say that shit to their face instead of hiding behind your computer screen

you have the mind of a child..."they are there to protect us"...is this how much you understand from what's going on in the world ?

I hope you are a kid...cause you really have the mind of a child, a very dumb one.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

look being in Afghanistan has always been a joke

the russians were there for how long? and those fuker fight a million times dirtier than we do, and they got their asses handed to them

did the usa military actually think they would succeed, btw i still do not understand the real objective of being there

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

end the war today and justify their actions. It's like rewarding the bad behavior of a child. What we need to do is quit fukking around and end this thing. Use the full extent of our military to squash this bug and quit worrying what a few special interest groups think.

First 123 Last