20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

What do we need.

When we hit the airport for the bash is US dollars good?

I will be arriving early Thursday so is us coin good for the taxi to the hotel? Do I really need local money? My spanish isn't good so do I need Loshak to go to some bars? Am I the only one bringing a chick and is that going to be a problem?

See ya in a week and a half.....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Bring duct tape and don't bring a chick!!

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ughhh leave the chick unless you wanna show her off. I find most chicks don't really get into the degen gambling scene.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

I will Exchage some at the airport about $100. $20US = about 10,000 colons. Your better rate though will be at one of the national banks.

whitey
    SBROdds Developer
    whitey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7175

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    When we hit the airport for the bash is US dollars good?

I will be arriving early Thursday so is us coin good for the taxi to the hotel? Do I really need local money? My spanish isn't good so do I need Loshak to go to some bars? Am I the only one bringing a chick and is that going to be a problem?

See ya in a week and a half.....
    US dollars are good in most tourist locations. Defiantly in the airport you wont have any trouble paying with dollars. Though you will probably get the change in the local currency. I recommend keeping a little of the local currency around just in case.

The majority of the people in the airport, hotels, etc... speak English. They're use to tourists from Europe, Canada and the US who don't speak Spanish.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Ughhh leave the chick unless you wanna show her off. I find most chicks don't really get into the degen gambling scene.
    She was at the last bash in vegas so the degen gambling scene doesn't bother her......